JoJo Thread

Would you suck all four of Josuke's balls? I probably would.

Other urls found in this thread:

jin115.com/archives/52195738.html
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163082365/#163098705
youtube.com/watch?v=fT0GLJzvjVc
jin115.com/archives/52195738.htmlt's
youtube.com/watch?v=ovlZTtb3fMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the gayest JoJo thread I've ever seen, but yeah, I would

Definitely not, three is the limit.

Gappy>Johnny>Giorno>Joseph>Jotaro>Jonathan>Josuke>Jolyne

what the fuck he has 4 balls ?

I'd burst them, one by one with a hammer and nails.
He's cute though.
Not digging the coloured scans at all for JJL. Some of the portraits are nice but some of the panels like PP in the card look awful.

Johnny=Giorno
swap Jotaro and Josuke

Johnny > Josuke > Giorno > Gappy > Joseph > Jolyne > Jotaro > Jonathan

Gappy > Jolyne > Johnny > Josuke > Bruno > Joseph > Jotaro > Jonathan

WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS THE PART 5 ANNOUNCEMENT DAVID PRODUCTIONS

>Bruno not #1

jin115.com/archives/52195738.html

PART 5 MENTIONED BY PRODUCERS, VENTO AUREO FUCKING CONFIRMED!

Johnny>Giorno>Gappy>Jolyne>Jotaro>Joseph>Josuke>Jonathan

>This is the gayest JoJo thread I've ever seen
Then you must be really new.

No. Now, I would suck *all* of Gyro's balls.
I'm not gay, but if Gyro wanted to fuck me in the ass raw, I'd be all like "Go, go Zepeli!"

Nope
Joseph>josuke>johnny>jotaro>giorno>gappy>jolyne

What the hell is this

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163082365/#163098705
An OC more autistic than Terence who really loves dick bulges

What is this jojo hotel?

A Escape-The-Room type game in Japan. You have to solve some puzzles and work together in an hour to escape or you "Dissappear"

youtube.com/watch?v=fT0GLJzvjVc

Talking about gay JoJo threads, when's the mosaic?

Did I insult your one chaturbate viewer, Terence?
7-9pm GMT for me.

PART 5 NEVER

Part 6 sucks. The setting is crap, the characters are ugly, no memorable allies aside from Weather Report, insane plot armor for Pucci, no returning characters from previous parts aside from Jotaro who loses twice, shitty enemy stands, boring fights, and a shitty ending.

Refute this

I need that gappy gif

Which one?

I can't, because it is the truth, though I will say a lack of returning characters isn't really a bad thing

Joseph >Jotaro > Jonathan > Jolyne > Gappy > Johnny > Josuke > Giorno

jin115.com/archives/52195738.htmlt's confirmed

I don't read Japanese but the picture looks fake

That's from a commercial for the manga.

Okay, good. Those Fugo colours look awful

He only looks good in the colored scans. All the other palettes makes him look like a carrot or swiss cheese

>still no mosaic thread
Why even live?

Gyro's dirty as fuck, man.
youtube.com/watch?v=ovlZTtb3fMI

MOSAIC WHEN

Suicide pact WHEN?

I will fill this mosaic with moe garbage and you can't stop me.

When Jojolion gets axed for more RWBY and Rozen Maiden side stories.

Are all the people who like part 5 trapfags?
Just wondering.

His default colors in All star battle are good. But he has a horrible outfit to begin with.

>implying part 5 has the best trap

I agree

This thread started about sucking a guys balls, yet somehow it managed to become even gayer

I see the gay incestfag is at it again. Fuck off.

>Yfw they actually disappear

>Jolyne last

Yeah, no, bitch.

Name one good aspect aside from having a pussy

Hi everyone!
It has been a busy day for me, but it's finally Mosaic Time. You can find the new thread in the catalog, see you there!

I can name two

She is in a really lame part. I like Stone Free as a concept, but she never had an awesome, defining moment like the previous JoJos. The closest I can think of is lighting herself on fire, or the mobius strip.

>Teaches Romeo's dumb ass a lesson that shocks even Hermes
>Mirrors Jonathan when she starts acting more mature and says she's willing to put everything on the line
>Wins battles using fucking strings
>Makes Annasui her bitch cause she's an alpha female
>Makes F.F. her bitch cause she's an alpha female
>Makes Gwess her bitch cause she's an alpha female
>Saves her father's life by retrieving the discs
>Gives up her life so Emporio can fuck up Pucci

The Picture's fanmade but the interveiw is real

Actually what was said

Diavolo is a great villain.

When is Part 5 going to be confirmed?

never

But I need it. goddamn it, I hope the sales are doing good right now. Fujoshi better fucking buy a shitload of BD's if they want their part to be animated.

>Giorno in the top 3
>Vile taste all around
Gio is the canary in the mineshaft

>Mentioned
It was never mentioned.

Jolyne best jojo

I might have translated it incorrectly.
It's a mansion according to the official merch, but the promo art looks like a hotel.

Great for rape too.

t. illiterate

Neither the word Part 5 or Vento Aureo were in the interview.
Only the 'future' was said.

Ok, ok, It's been fun, but here's the real objective rating
Joseph >= Johnny > Gappy > Jolyne > Josuke > Jotaro > Jonathan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Giorno

I thought she sort of combined the better aspects of many of the previous JoJos with Araki's improved ability as a writer.

She's noble, nurturing and sacrificial, like Jonathan. She's funny and silly like Joseph, but without the bullshit. She's merciless and impressive like Jotaro. She's charming and endearing like Josuke. And she inspires her friends like Giorno.

It's hard to sum a complex character up in a single line though, so memers and Mexicans aren't fond of her.

>Joseph first
Stopped reading

Truth hurts, I know

>can't read the title

>Joseph anywhere but bottom tier
You're retarded, nigger.

Stop grasping at straws.
I'm talking about the actual interview that they have linked.

The only thing that is written in the interview is that it will take some time to 'recharge'.

How retarded do you have to be to like Part 2 unironically? It has 3 good things - Joseph, Stroheim, and Wamuu. Everything else is mediocre at best: Kars is the worst villain in the entire series, Part 2 Hamon is shitty "do whatever the fuck" magic, and Caesar and Lisa Lisa were both extremely useless, as was every side character apart from Stroheim. Worst part desu

>People will never get over about the fact that Joseph is the most beloved and popular Jojo and Part 2 is the most beloved and popular Part
Chinks opinions don't count, they are shit anyways

I rank it as one of the bottom 3 parts but you're being far too harsh on it. It's a fun, silly, short story that wants you to be happy and generally succeeds at making you so. Caesar wasn't a particularly amazing character but he had a fantastic death-scene, Joseph was charming and lovable throughout, Wamuu was really legit etc. The issues you mentioned are fair, but it's so short that they don't really have the time to get obnoxious.

>Kars is the worst villain in the entire series
Diovolo says hi

Gappy feels like he has no personality desu.

Animefag detected
Part 2 feels so boring and slow in the manga that the short overall length doesn't help that if feels like a million fucking years.

>feels so boring and slow in the manga that the short overall length doesn't help that if feels like a million fucking years.
That's literally applicable to every part though.

Pretty much this. It helps that Joseph has pretty cool character development that I've even rambled about on /trash/

I guess that's true, that's also why it went down in my list after re-watching it.

It says it in the article too dumbass

But I'm Mexican and I love her!
You might be right about memers not liking her because like said she didn't have very defining moments like Joseph for example

Except it's not. I've read the whole series and Part 2 felt like Yo Yo Ma but all the time.

Jolyne has plenty of good defining moments, definitely moreso than Giorno.

Giorno's only real defining moment was lying to Cioccolata and making a speech about righteousness during White Album. The former was kind of cool, the latter was cringe-inducing.

Jolyne's iconic moments are Mobius Strip, chaining Pucci up with string-handcuffs to give him a taste of his own medicine, killing the lawyer from the start, choosing to go back into the jail to save Jotaro, her death-scene etc.

Nope. I don't know how it managed to feel slow to you when it's one of the faster-paced parts out there, the only part that felt legit slow was the training arc.

That's a personal problem.

Johnny > Jolyne > Gappy > Jotaro > Josuke > Joseph > Jonathan = Giorno