youtube.com/watch?v=3KKPpjN5PTc&feature=youtu.be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dWnx52KtJVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i always figured she thought more highly of women
not rape victims but you know what i mean. other women

thats sure to make women love here again lawl

every time Killery opens her mouth a gun pops out and shoots her in the foot
She's not allowed to drive because of it

This woman is so delusional and self-centered it's scary.

anyone else regret voting for trump
bernie 2020

Attached: burnfeel.png (313x313, 19K)

Says the woman who stood by her manwhore husband and committed crimes to keep his infidelities quiet.

Attached: EhGUBor.gif (640x360, 2.52M)

Not gonna lie former Drumph voter here, something sothing
BOTTOM TEXT

Attached: 1504099489227.jpg (982x808, 447K)

Great way to start a "Prove Hillary Wrong" campaign
Angry INDURRPENDUNT fembots will eat that shit up. WHAT? How dare she imply I can't make my own decisions. I will vote for Trump AGAIN just watch! In fact, I will vote for Trump even if my Husband votes Democrat!

>women are strong and independent
>how dare you have your own opinion and not vote for me
>fuck the patriarchy

hillary is in it for maximum JUSTing

Attached: 1469233677169.jpg (620x437, 60K)

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump All city people voted for Hillary.

based hilldawg

Attached: 1482300058151.png (600x621, 38K)

FFS someone needs to put this thing out of it's misery already

Joke's on this bitch, I'm not married.

Lmao I love how the "women's candidate" implies that women have no agency for themselves.

She thinks every woman in the USA, besides herself, stands by her man, suffering silently whilst baking cookies.

She is an unabashed and condescending sexist with a primitive view of gender relations in her own country.

In the white community:

57% of rape in America is committed by white men

39% of the incarcerated population is white

45% of homicide is committed by white people

58% of hate crime offenders are white

69% of all violent crime is committed by white people

If you're about to say "but muh per capituh"; the US justice system targets minorities over white people.

Despite white people being on par of committing crime when it comes to comparing by race (or they own the lion's share in most cases), black people are 6 times more likely to be incarcerated.

Five times as many white people are using drugs as black people, yet black people are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of white people. Black people represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense. Black people serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as white people do for a violent offense (61.7 months).

If black people and Hispanics were incarcerated at the rate of white people, the prison population would drop 50%, which would reflect that white people commit the most crime in any category and would be the largest prison population in America.

Some more facts about white people:

DID YOU KNOW...

During France's occupation of Algeria, between 15% and 25% of the Algerian population died in concentration camps?

Concentration camps built by the British during the Boer War murdered over 26,000 people?

Between 1904 and 1908, Germany enacted a genocide campaign against the Herero and Namaqua people, murdering over 100,000?

That France set up concentration camps for fleeing Spanish Civil War refugees in Tunisia that totaled over 100,000 prisoners, many of whom they later transferred to Nazi concentration camps?

IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (658x380, 43K)

Cont

Under Vichy France, over 415,000 African Jews were interned at concentration camps in Africa?

Over 100,000 Libyans were murdered at the hands of Italians after their forcible relocation into concentration camps under the Italian occupation?

That the British murdered up to 300,000 of the Kikuyu people from 1954 to 1960 in concentration camps in Kenya as part of an ethnic cleansing campaign?

The Atlantic slave trade killed over 5 million Africans in transit and forcibly removed 12 million Africans?

During the Belgium colonial occupation of the Congo, 15 million Congelese died (60% of the population) under colonial brutality?

What sort of organizations do whites have in America? Let's take a look:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Priesthood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Republican_Army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Jesus_Christ–Christian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaPorte_Church_of_Christ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Identity_Ministries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_organizations_in_the_United_States

Basically: Religious extremists promoting violence against anyone who does not look like them or who is opposed to them. Sounds familiar...

Oh, and who can forget: 58% of white voters voted for Trump.

Although my favorite fact about white people:

Whites are responsible for nearly every major war, famine, injustice, genocide, sterilization, rape, and theft in recorded history.

tl;dr: i.imgur.com/tTnetIU.jpg

The white community needs to accept responsibility for their actions.

Women should do what they are told

What did he mean by this: youtube.com/watch?v=ODWnkrUAKhQ

Who is this talking horse and why is it continuing to blame everything besides herself?

>women voting is a mistake
I agree.

"Women have no agency" - Feminists

L.O.L. that's because Feminism is a fitness test, a person has to be red-pilled to be able to decode it.

East Asians are worse

It’s almost like war and struggle breeds greater civilization

Really made me think friendo

>In the white community:
Blatant lies. A white community is +90% which means most of the rapes per capita are commited by non-whites.

Over 90% of murders in Gemany are commited by non-Germans. Over 50% of unemployed are immigrants. 60% of rapes are commited by immigrants.

Pic related, murders in Germany and their heritage. I Can post those about theft, burglary, assault, etc too if you want, but they're not going to look any different.

Attached: fhpyLl7.jpg (680x849, 60K)

Ironically isn't that a reason that some people are against women voting?

Is Hill low-key anti-suffrage?

Your Welcome.

>Run an absolute shit campaign ignoring
>Have absolutely no slogan or catch line
>Run on the premise of "heh, at least I'm not THAT guy"
>Only supported by a bunch of hacks that nobody likes
>Ignore anywhere that probably wouldn't vote for you anyway

>Get beaten by an orange oompa loompa who regularly goes to war with the media over twitter, has almost zero support from anyone influential and has literally had less then a full minute of TV personalities say anything remotely nice about him PLUS he has abso-fucking-loutely ZERO political experience outside of telling a bunch of jews their fired

>Blame literally anyone but yourself because its not your fault.

The absolute state.

Holy fuck just listen to this shit: youtube.com/watch?v=3KKPpjN5PTc&feature=youtu.be

was hillary, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

Attached: hillary-racial-slurs.png (1421x896, 905K)

She really hates American women doesn't she?
What a fucking sexist piece of shit

wow she still alive?

>Hillary Anti-Suffrage
niggles, she wants us all to suffer

Look at all those ''white'' American criminals :)

Attached: Yr3Bf1r.jpg (1580x3433, 963K)

chekt
praise molek

Attached: 1486609812887.jpg (1250x1000, 403K)

>The white community needs to accept responsibility for their actions.
don't blame us we learned it from the Africans and the Chinese

Thats why my wife voted against Hillary. She cried walking out of the polling booth because she wanted a female president not some egocentric orange megalomaniac.

I read hillaries speeches, and my wife is fully aware of the huge biases against white boys.

ultimately she didnt vote against hillary because I told her too, but because she has a white son.

If hillary had a white son, she would never have run on the platform she did. And she probably would have won.

Post your tits or. Get the fuck out

Hillary hates men with to a hugely unhealthy degree.

This hatred has warped her into a gynocentric mysandrist (and probably a lesbian).

Being that mentally deranged hurts anyone they are affiliated with.

>mfw this thread

Attached: 1506271636921.jpg (888x1024, 262K)

You with her or what?drumpfffff BTFO

Attached: withher.png (500x408, 96K)

is her excuse tour over?

Why is she wearing a safety blanket?

shes right you know
women are so fickle. theyll do whatever dick du jour tells them.
or they dont

Attached: 1520620982112.jpg (628x422, 214K)

She's just saying that husbands talked to their wives about how horrible Hillary was, and then their wives then agreed

"fuckin family unit is ruining us ruining the world"

Nice pasta. Still doesn't explain tower 7 collapsing in the exact same way as 1 and 2 or the thermite found in the debris, or the Israeli "art company" doing structural modifications to the towers along the outer perimeter, or the MOSSAD agents detained and then quietly snuck out of the country two days later

Hillary has seen the statistics that point out that single white women vote DNC, and married women vote GOP.
However, she made the wrong lecture from the data, as like the rest of DNC, the head is too deep into the ass to get a view of the whole.
Single Women vote DNC because it steals from the producers to give to the lazy, and women are lazy and improductive.
Women marry men because they produce, and benefit from what that man produces.
But at that very moment, voting DNC stops being profitable for that woman, as the DNC steals from her man, to give to a bunch of lazy women.
The policies of firing men to hire lesbians also start looking like a threat to her and her well-being, as it could happen to her producer.
Therefore, logically women stop voting DNC when they get married. They do not vote against their interests, their interests CHANGE.
Much like illegals immigrants vote for more immigration-friendly laws, until the very moment they become legal immigrants.

Based husbands

Tomorrow will be Pennsylvania's 18th congressional district special election between Rick Saccone (R) and Conor Lamb (D).

So far, the democrats have thrown millions in this election and will do everything to get this district. But I can't tell how many celebs went to campaign for Lamb or in what way is he being shilled there. Is he being portrayed as some sort of "conservative democrat"?

However since the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania made some (((changes))) of the district map for the midterm election, the winner might only keep the current district for few months and has to run in midterm again or loses his seat completely.

So to those people in Pennsylvania…

Vote for Saccone!!!!

Attached: c2673e04836cdeb77254e5c94af735a46b4d425af4384b12f81f74458c13e220.jpg (540x540, 31K)

This. And you better not be an ugly bitch.

Guess how I know you came here from Sup Forums.

First of all - you dont get how objective statistics does work, for example in country where there are no white men at all, only nogs for example, 100% of local crimes committed by locals would be nog crime, does that statistics makes any sense? no. thats why you calculate percentage of ethnicity/race in any country and proportion of crime commited by exact ethn/race from population in whole. fucking retard.

She hates everyone, the evil cuntbag.

AHAHAHA
oh man she is funny as fuck

These fucking idiots just can't stop digging in deeper. I'm sure that women enjoy being told that their husbands control all aspects of their life, including who they voted for. I'm not even sure anymore if the people who tell Hillary what to say want her to look good or bad.

2 years later and she still being a sore loser. Never ending salt mine I love it.

If only that would be the case the we wouldnt be in the hell we are now.But what can you expect from the same woman who sold USA secrets and resources and believes women are the primary people to suffer in war.

BAHAHAHHAHA all other women but me are mindless drones ahhahahhahahahahahahahah fucking dumb cunt hope she enjoys whatever after life she has coming.

rules 1 and 2 u beggot

This.

>be woman with functional brain
>woman on tv squawking about being president and how important it is that women be presidents
>to husband: "honey, who is this shrill, angry bitch on TV? she says women need to vote for her because she's a woman but I don't know why. she seems like a terrible person"
>husband: "she's a terrible person. She's murderous and is trying to manipulate people into voting for her because of her gender"
>woman: "oh ok thanks honey, here is your steak, beer, and blow job. happy Monday"

Why is this so fucking difficult to grasp?

she is a robot so nothing

"What is the secret ballot?"
- Hillary Clinton

Fuck Steinem, Albright, and Clinton sideways with a rusty tire iron. Women are strong and powerful! Except if they're conservative - then they just do their husband's bidding!

Attached: 1519290532983-pol.jpg (500x500, 142K)

majority of people with STDs live in cities.
people with STDs voted for hillary.

Damn right. I told my wife to do it. She’s never voted before. She listens to everything I say. So in conclusion Shillary is right. The regular women who devote their love and lives to their family did vote trump. Because fuck feminism and shitskins.

didn't she just not campaign in swing vote areas that she ultimately lost?
wasn't that the problem?

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 40K)

inspite of all this, i still dislike her, i dont even know why i never seriously looked into it, just gut reaction

She will go to her grave shrieking, "Not my fault! It's YOUR fault I'm not President! EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT!!"

Attached: 1453297800250.jpg (960x960, 171K)

but, she did

Attached: 1975939875.png (776x888, 461K)

she compromised throughout her whole life to get to that moment. then she was too sick to fully campaign. have to shift blame somewhere

If there was any confusion before, she is /ourgirl/
She's done more to destroy the democrat party, expose their rampant corruption (by being so careless it's like she wants to be caught) and red pill the entire world than anyone.
Her utter incompetence probably had more to do with the God Emperor being elected than even Himself.

We need to keep her relevant!
Use our fake liberal social media accounts to meme her into paying a key role in the DNC for years to come.

Attached: RoyalCouple.jpg (900x738, 97K)

Isn't that actually extremely demeaning toward women?

Oh wait, she is a women, then I guess she can't be sexist. Checkmates!

>this is what democrat and co actually believe is a good comeback

Tragic figure.

Sad

Attached: 1520881377182.jpg (809x1024, 100K)

What's that strap on her right ankle

Attached: hillbuttons.png (819x1200, 1.27M)

This
White in 56%land means something completely different on the other side of the pond

All this time and that's the best excuse she can come up with? Shaking my damn head brudda.

>muh 2000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 gorillion!!!

>DID YOU KNOW...
>During France's occupation of Algeria, between 15% and 25% of the Algerian population died in concentration camps?
>Concentration camps built by the British during the Boer War murdered over 26,000 people?
>Between 1904 and 1908, Germany enacted a genocide campaign against the Herero and Namaqua people, murdering over 100,000?
>That France set up concentration camps for fleeing Spanish Civil War refugees in Tunisia that totaled over 100,000 prisoners, many of whom they later transferred to Nazi concentration camps?
Good

almost 18 months and she still can't let go

Attached: IMG_6246.jpg (732x518, 76K)

Attached: cage.jpg (650x392, 154K)

is she implying every woman has to be married to a man to be 100% real woman?
fuck you

She's right you know.

That's actually, and I am not meming or being satirical,

obscenely and TANGIBLY sexist.

>wife: who is this woman on tv?
>husband: oh you

>Women can't think for themselves
- Hillary Clinton

The algorithm couldn't account for the cohesive family unit.

Attached: the_algorithm.jpg (900x1200, 266K)

so women have no agency? okay.

I watched the intro to see why she was wearing a DRESS. Hillary in a dress! What is the world coming to. The intro is so embarrassing to watch. The host is an awkward idiot with little grace and tact. It’s uncomfortable to watch how he dwells on her election in 2016 like it’s the only thing she’s done. Meanwhile she has to sit and act placating over the 6 minutes. Ouch....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dWnx52KtJVE

>If black people and Hispanics were incarcerated at the rate of white people, the prison population would drop 50%, which would reflect that white people commit the most crime in any category and would be the largest prison population in America.
If they want to do that they shouldn't commit more crimes faggot

Attached: 1511241604445.jpg (2032x3528, 1.07M)

What husbands? Who is even married anymore?

No. White women, especially those with college degrees, took a good look at both candidates and thought, "While I'd really like to see a woman president, I'm a taxpayer and the woman in this race is going to tax me into oblivion." All voters, women included, have aspirations and anxieties and Hillary either couldn't or outright refused to speak to them. She still doesn't get it.

So it's come to this. Women blaming other women. Modern feminism in a nutshell. Of course they choose men as their de facto enemy because who else could serve in that capacity? But we all see the reality shaping up around us.

Attached: feminism.jpg (1647x858, 281K)

What is this, because it looks hilarious.

Everything she says is carefully designed to relieve herself of any blame or responsibility and shift it to others, while crafting a narrative that is meant to manipulate people based on their biases which have been instilled in them by the media for years. This is why she lost.