They are coming for you next

They are coming for you next

Attached: drumpfkins.png (1102x903, 55K)

I don't incite violence, faggot. KYS

but i deleted my cancer account

I wonder what about uncensored news could be such a problem? This is just pathetic

I moved on from that shitheap ages ago. If I go on r*ddit its to abuse modmail feature and redpilling hundreds of influential people in a few clicks.

I am 90% sure I was the one that redpilled that c*nada moderator.

I noticed that today in the middle of posting there. Where did my reply go? Where did the sub go?

Ohh I see... they were PURGED for wrongthink.

>you had to go on reddit to take this picture

Attached: into the trash.png (427x474, 10K)

i hope Sup Forums gets deleted soon so i can finally be free

I used reddit for 9 years. Kept using it through Pao, because despite the bannings, I could still find content on various sides. Now the entire site is corporate garbage and hiveminds. And if you aren't a part of the right hivemind you get banned. Literally the baseball sub is full of cucks talking about social horseshit.
Reddit died, and it did so through self censorship. Fucking crabs in a bucket.

Don't worry, there are other LIT subreddits that you folks should check out full of kek-worthy content.

Attached: 2414614615354145153.jpg (3264x2448, 966K)

theyre doing it too early? do they not know theyre doing our job for us? theyre waking people up

Atleast reddit cares about their commubity and bans the cancerous forums, unlike this site were Sup Forums and Sup Forums are still allowed to exist.

Go to /r/europe. Its quite balanced.

nobody on reddit outside of antifa subs is talking about it

and antifa subs are rejoicing

One mod was a nazi sympathizer or something.

I am banned for being a russian bot

>Atleast reddit cares about their commubity and bans the cancerous forums, unlike this site were Sup Forums and Sup Forums are still allowed to exist.

Swiss censoring fascist. Fuck you. Fuck your country. Fuck your banks. Fuck your coo coo clocks. Fuck the stupid fucking striped pants that your faggot ass pikemen wear while chilling with the pope.

I'd tell you it was a nigger hate sub disguised as a place to discuss suppressed news stories, but then everyone would know I have been to reddit.

Make a new account then lol.

Fuck that, that sub is garbage, now I only read nootropics and t_d

I wish incels still existed that was some of the purest most unadulterated wisdom
reddit is full of conformist sociopaths and their vile, vile low content posts just like Sup Forums
it's really going to come down to a pedo holy war with many many deaths of the unclean

Stay mad burgercuck

Everyone hating niggers IS uncensored news though

Your the one who put cucks in your clocks you like them so much. And you're so whipped by other countries your fucking currency is named after the French. Can't stand on your own two feet swaziland?
You truly are the niggers of the rich white people.

I still use Reddit from time to time.
Since I am able to reflect on what I read there I sometimes get interesting insights in the minds of normalfags.
And outside of politics you can get interesting ideas and connections for other interests or hobbies you might have.

Attached: bene.jpg (425x420, 58K)

wew

Did you get denied a swiss bank account or why are you so obsessed with our money system?

Before you niggerlings jump on me with"le reddit", I really felt like I could have decent discussions in that sub. Once in awhile a numale would wander in, and I could pick up a fight and maybe drop a red pill. I feel lonely and afraid that the thoughtcrime department can corner me so lightly.

Attached: 1511123092979.jpg (1024x607, 54K)

>incites violence

What violence?

Amen user. This place has absorbed my entire existence. Shut it down!!!!

They've been doing this for some time now, it's nothing new.

Attached: 1517196546487.jpg (960x960, 159K)

guy who ran it is a total Finnish spaz.

massive Nazzi larper.

He used to run the only alt european news subleddit, kept sticky-ing hitler shit and ranting about Jews and Africans with derogatory language because muh freespeech.

Ad-mins put it into restricted mode so he threw his toys out of the pram and shut it down. He told everyone to move to v0at instead.

Then he abandons his v0at sub and fucks off back to le-ddit.
I don't use any forum he mods now because you know all the info posted there is going to disappear.

I hope the_donald will be next. This shithole is fucking cancer. Yo cant even critisize anything cause you get banned. I know people who got banned for admiting they are libs. Lel that plase is a fucking joke. Le muh free speech. Eye for an eye, stupid cunts.

Attached: 1472504824147.jpg (1231x930, 314K)

>outside of politics you can get interesting ideas
you're a faggot
you didn't read user's content >the baseball sub is full of cucks talking about social horseshit
oh, and ....
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Attached: gofaggot.jpg (396x382, 22K)

>its real

Holy shit reddit are really determined to get me to never visit again, they're really cracking down in a quite funny way.
I've posted on reddit for years, of course years after I started browsing Sup Forums, I'm not a purist, I just have discussions where I can. It's been more and more the case that the left who post there are outright hostile to anyone right wing without even the most cursory basic courtesy of considering your points. I was a part of a large migration/invasion on the British politic boards back in 2014, we had considerable influence back then. It's since seems to have swung back in part due to excessive moderation and banning but also a demographic shift to the left.
It's a shame I have had conversations on reddit that have been really good natured and informative but over the past year or so it's really gone beyond pale. This is coming from a guy used to the downvoting of my posts while being polite and providing sources and ignoring the typical barrage of insults by smuggie types. In contrast it used to be the case that you'd get 1/10th of replies being someone opposed to my right wing views but reasonable, now its just plain zero.

Attached: 1470849414108.gif (294x233, 886K)

that's not even an insult. It was fun when these were insults.

Won't happen, this is where/how (((they))) breed mass shooters, hate and division.

i used to like reddit but since the election its been unbearable

Attached: 1520279295884.jpg (1058x1002, 251K)

>I feel lonely and afraid that the thoughtcrime department can corner me so lightly.

This would be why channers prefer the decentralized anonymity and laissez-faire handling of Sup Forums.

It's a question you moron and I am asking it because for some reason you have a problem with our money system.
>Fuck your banks
>And you're so whipped by other countries your fucking currency is named after the French.
>You truly are the niggers of the rich white people.

Some leftists may seem to oppose technology, but they will oppose it only so long as they are outsiders and the technological system is controlled by non-leftists. If leftism ever becomes dominant in society, so that the technological system becomes a tool in the hands of leftists, they will enthusiastically use it and promote its growth. In doing this they will be repeating a pattern that leftism has shown again and again in the past. When the Bolsheviks in Russia were outsiders, they vigorously opposed censorship and the secret police, they advocated self-determination for ethnic minorities, and so forth; but as soon as they came into power themselves, they imposed a tighter censorship and created a more ruthless secret police than any that had existed under the tsars, and they oppressed ethnic minorities at least as much as the tsars had done. In the United States, a couple of decades ago when leftists were a minority in our universities, leftist professors were vigorous proponents of academic freedom, but today, in those of our universities where leftists have become dominant, they have shown themselves ready to take away from everyone else’s academic freedom. (This is “political correctness.”) The same will happen with leftists and technology: They will use it to oppress everyone else if they ever get it under their own control.

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 139K)

the_donald is our israel- our greatest ally!

KYS Kike

Attached: 1513395840155.png (239x304, 142K)

>Atleast reddit cares about their commubity and bans the cancerous forums, unlike this site were Sup Forums and Sup Forums are still allowed to exist.

Based

Attached: pol (21).png (1268x1056, 287K)

wtf NOOO I just subbed like a day ago

Attached: 092320a85e9100aff23c59b8ec9f43bf.jpg (1046x774, 446K)

/r/braincels dude. New incels almost

It named the jew.

Nail on the fucking head. Based Ted

reddit.com/r/european is also banned now

bumpp

You will never be free

Wahhh Leddit won't let us spread hate on their platform!!!! It's censorship!!! FREEZE PEACH!!!!

Kys, faggots. Thought you didn't like Leddit anyway?

I am sick and tired of you needle dick, Nazi motherfuckers. Shareblue warriors are taking over each and every thread until atonement, or you start sucking black cock.

Attached: Shareblue_Media_logo.jpg (447x223, 42K)

I never used reddit because I'm not a faggot, but don't they realize how ironic it is to delete a subreddit called uncensored news? This is from the same site that claims to be the last bastallion of free speech on the internet too

They never claimed that, retard. Le_Donald did. And the name doesn't matter. "B-b-b-but we're called the friendship group of happy and tolerant people!!!! Why would you censor us!!!??"

About time.

I dont Use liberal sites

The fact that this is the only board where threads devoted to subreddit drama get made shows just how much cancer Sup Forums brings

Oooohhhh banned from the libtard circlejerk you must be devastated

Let them come. We will weather such things as we have always always done.

Attached: 4chan eternal.jpg (435x201, 38K)

>using reddit at all

God, these fucking kikes.

>admitting you go on /r/eddit

Attached: byefaggot.png (770x789, 510K)

>actually knowing shit about reddit
You have to go back faggot

Because if it's racist, sexist, or homophobic, it doesn't belong in the public. It's 2018, not 1940. It's just not acceptable anymore.

Lol, gets called out and cries about his secret clubhouse. Kys.

i m making a forum that will be pure free spech, on the way i have maded the forum and a public Ip i would like if someone help me in security
I think a P2P server conected to librarys would be the best idea

Oh noey! Leddit admins are gonna ban 4chins!!

>I know people who got banned for admiting they are libs

That's not a bad thing. If only our mods were that good. Also, go back there.

Real news is for me, not for you. NOW GET THE FUCK BACK TO WATCHING MOVIES, PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, AND DRINKING ALCOHOL AND STOP TALKING ABOUT POLITICS YOU IDIOTS.

Hey Rabbi

Attached: I wonder.jpg (491x491, 40K)

too many spergs commenting "gas all niggers" n shit

It only claimed that until jews literally removed the creator from his seat of power and put him in jail to rot, after he refused to take the buyout like the makers of youtube did. Now reddit is pretty much a communistic playground that uses bots and social engineering to force the appearance of leftist consensus.

>secret clubhouse
Not anymore because faggots like you flood boards on Sup Forums without ever bothering to lurk. And you called me put for not knowing shit about reddit, which shows just how cancerous you really are

people were allowed to call niggers niggers or kikes kikes. it was banned for promoting violence or some bullshit when that was one of the only things policed on the sub (doxxing, etc that are site rules basically only thing censored).

but all the sub did was post links to stories with no headline alterations allowed and no opinion pieces allowed (exception on sundays). so it had to come from a news site, which they policed, and you couldnt edit the titles to say 'nigger steals, gets shot justice bitches' or something for a chicago news. if you wanted ot go in the comments and say uplifiting news, thats fine. you could go in and say hillary was great if you wanted. didnt matter, wasnt banned or censored.

If it weren't for Sup Forums, there would be no Sup Forums and Sup Forums itself wouldn't even still exist.

/u/RamblinRambo3 here. Head mod of UncensoredNews and European. They finally shoah'ed us and my account is gone too. RIP

>reeeeee you're cancer!!!

Could you be anymore underage? Spew more memes, faggot.

Oh no reddit is threatening us gah whatever will we do

Attached: 1520772059640.png (941x887, 199K)

go back

Attached: absolutely_degenerate.jpg (184x184, 13K)

>lol haha nobody feed this troll... obviously another russian bot. Hows the weather in St. Petersburg? hahaha

This but unironically.

>discussing redit's censorship policy here

Attached: barronDisdain.jpg (393x462, 58K)

>not bringing posts back to laugh at

Attached: 1459394073096.png (866x628, 79K)

t. Current Year Man

We all do

Attached: Dont-Forget-Youre-Here-Forever-Burns-Simpsons.png (500x366, 141K)

I've had this said to me. Another notable time I was attacked for saying avoiding war (with Russia) was not cowardice.

Also I had a guy PM me asking me if I was an agent from MI5 sent to troll lefties. This is the depth of their belief, that they could not sincerely believe someone could think differently. Greatly ironic when I was posting mostly middle of the road, fairly centre right opinion.

Attached: 1471380030220.jpg (499x499, 44K)

Do you have an alt account? I used to follow you on reddit.

What's next?

didnt the Russians literally just murder someone in your country?

Yep and it's still not enough for me to advocate for war with them.

Attached: 1491271973115.png (933x1967, 284K)

Rambo is Finnish. Stop larping wannabe douchebag.

That guy ended up an heroing.

>
they did, I saw it on CNN

Attached: british empire.jpg (1000x2076, 154K)

It really was just a proxy coontown. Anyone denying this fact is being disingenuous.

Reddit is kind of stupid for even giving them the benefit of the doubt of being anything else and staying this long.

The dick probably deserved it.

IRC died off and no site has their own forums any longer. Niche subreddit like the Raspberry Pi or other project stuff is still ok. The main subreddits like /r/politics are mind melting and should be avoided at all cost. It's like a fucking post world on that site. Some areas will melt your skin off and others are totally habitable.