i.4cdn.org/f/show-girls.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would you follow me into the dark user?

>take her hand
>oh no I lost circulation in my arm

Barnacles.

Mugi best girl

This is a correct statement

I need more YuiXUi doujinshi in my life.

I just need more non sexual fluff doujinshi with the keions living out their aesthetic existence.

This, shipping the girls should result in a free trip to standing in front of a bus town.

k-on is garbage

Are there any worthwhile non-H doujins?

Fuck off generalfags, never thought I'd have to start reporting K-On threads

Well, you're wrong, but it's ok everyone makes mistakes

Azusa is my wife!

Your wife is cute! Here's mine.

Yui is my wife

This song is just too damn cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=iDPb_lyqH-k

I used to think she was really boring but after a few rewatches you start to see the real Mugi and it's awesome. Ritsu has the best forehead in the show though.

But hair-down Ritsu is a miracle of the universe.

Unfortunately, not that I'm aware of. I've given after getting my hopes up only for quite a few to be brutal rape or NTR doujins.

My heart is melting again!

kek

What did she mean by this?

I picked up K-On again for my third watch due to these threads, thanks to everybody that's been posting and keeping them alive. I love you all

It seems to me that the Azucatto has developed a strong romantic attachment with Mio's buttocks.

hard to say

な、何だと!

She's got great taste, I'll say that much

There are only 2 series that deserve 24/7 threads here

K-ON! and Yotsuba

Remember K-on, brush your after eating cakes and sweet so that your teeth don't get fuckup like mine

I'm happy these threads have had a positive impact on you

I want to hug Azunyan!

Who doesn't?

Me, for i fear for her virginity

It's getting cold out there, so be sure to stay warm.

I don't remember this?

S3

what's your favorite scene?

What happened to the guy who was really into one of those K-on girls and made some mashed potatoes for her birthday? anyone remember that

One of my favorites is in the movie when they take the taxi in the middle of the night and half the girls are sleeping. Its like the comfiest scene ever made.

When Ui and Azusa find out that the other four got into the same college.

What kind of guy do you have to be to get k-on gf?
I imagine that you'd have to be some rich fucker to get accepted by Mugis parents, and I can't imagine what would make her interested in someone in the first place.
For Yui her family would accept anyone who is willing to take the burden from them and I think she would be attracted to you as long as you fed her.
Mio is the one who can't get a guy because the type of guy she wants doesn't want her.
Ritsu seems like she's the one who would fall in love with anyone as long as he showed interest in her because she feels she is not girly.
Azusa though seems like the hardest to get, you'd have to be like one of best in the world at something for her to think it's ok to even approach her even though she is flat. Fucking Azusa

b-but flat is best

whats up with Ritsu that makes her even sexier no matter if she has hairband or not?

WHY DID IT HURT MORE THE SECOND TIME! I knew it was coming and it still made me sad ;_;

Because K-ON is one of the best anime ever made and seeing it end hurts, no matter how many times you've seen it.

Digibro?

Time for ice cream!

Why are there so many doujins about the girls fucking Azusa with their futa dicks?

>Digibro.
You don't mean the former Digibrony, do you? His cancer was ridiculed out of fucking /mlp/, and he came to anime?

>His cancer was ridiculed out of fucking /mlp/
I feel like I need to hear this story

Well, I didn't follow him much myself since a lot of the named brony types are fucking cancer to begin with, but to keep it short and sweet, he wasn't getting enough attention in that fandom and moved onto anime in the most over the top, completely unnecessary way: by completely changing his identity, scrubbing anything that he had to do with pony, and denying he ever was involved in it. This by itself isn't too out of the ordinary, but then you find out he built his fucking name on that shit and it's the only reason he was ever known in the first place.

Faux-ON

Those tiny hands.

I love Mugi.
Post more Mugi.

Easier for them to fist you with.

Hello, user. Here is a Mugi just for you.

Sh-she's fast!

Thanks.
Let's post more!

I miss snacks.

>skull
>lycopene

>pause
Get out.

Ask and you shall receive the Mugis.

Can we get some of the background k-ons ITT?

Mugi makes my heart go doki doki.

I'm near-Canada and it was 80 degrees out today. fucking october 20th

It snowed yesterday. Still had the summer tires.

Snacks still exist, user.

Why are their skirts so short?

ZR.

None of them have ZR.

So Mugi just basically leaves the country without so much as a word to her friends?

Sumire>Mugi

They cut them by 2cm

KINO
I
N
O

It's just really big ZR

Is Yui's guitar playing causing the Third Impact?

Mio has giant truckasaurus hands!

Its strange how your appreciation of the show changes when you rewatch it. First time around I found it rather bland and even boring at times. But years later, when I rewatched it it was like a new world opened up, and I discovered how rich and complex the show really is.
It takes everyday situations and transforms those into pure art. A genuine sublimation of life, only a 10/10 anime can do that.

Well I wouldn't really ever call it complex. Maybe thoughtful, but the genius is in it's simplicity. It captures the halcyonic days of being in high school and ultimately recapturing how quickly those days we thought would last forever can come to an end.

I still fucking loved K-On when I first watched it, but I thought that stretch of anime original episodes in the middle of the second season were pretty dull. Namely, the rock concert and Azusa's dream.
On a rewatch they became some of my favorite episodes.

>turn around
>see this
how fucked are you

I was counting the days and hoping they'd go faster. My school years were mostly a mixture of pain and exhaustion.

Mugi is one of the few anime girls who can actually kick my ass, seeing as how she can carry that korg around like nothing.

I can't believe Mio ate some special brownies and ran around the concert grounds naked

No, it IS complex.
Just compare a random scene from K-On! to a scene from a live action drama, and you'll notice how the anime instead of just imitating real life, almost feels like a deep analysis of life itself. It's never a mere imitation. It's like the anime adds another layer of meaning, creating both distance and immersion.
It's hard to put in words, but to me, K-On! is one of the more layered and complex anime out there, that can be enjoying on many levels. hence the excellent rewatchability too.

Same here. First time I thought S2 was inferior to S1, on rewatching I valued S2 more.

>意下さい

i.4cdn.org/f/show-girls.swf

Do not click this it contains lewdness

YuiAzu, Mitsu and SaMugi.

yes

Which keion would party the hardest?

Ritsu of course.

mugi because she would get to do things she would have never done before