Made in Abyss

Keep posting more bun bun!

I actually have some desk work to do for once, been sitting here all day listening to the OST on loop. Not a bad day so far. Hope all you other delvers are having a nice chill Friday.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65519040
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bun

Stop overfeeding Bun with your attention

Disgusted bun

Nanachi... easy on the soup...

Trueley one of the best anime in a long time. Definately my favorite this year, and thats saying something considering the quality of the shows this year.

Man mitty, I honestly cried

Fucking delete this.

The parts of the OST that were used during the Mitty scenes have had me getting emotional. The track Tomorrow gets to me too always reminds me we may not gonna get another show like this for a long time

I just hope S2 has the same production staff if/when it gets produced.

Tomorrow is legendary. I listen to it once a day probably since the show ended. The whole story comes flashing back while I listen. The mood of this series is so bittersweet, and the song fits so perfectly.

Natchouli

its interesting, disregarding the plot and all for a second i thought the animation was overall decent. i wish they hand animated all of it though, the cgi is a little immersion breaking, but apart from that it never really dips. i think it got better as time went on.

Now back to the plot. i liked the overall pacing, i feel it needed another episode but idk, everything up to nanachi felt rushed a little, but not as if it was skipping anything. i disliked nanachi joining at first but idk, well see how it goes. hopefully its not the shark jumping moment (because that white whistle guy feels like its going to be filler. i really dont care about him, i just wanna see abyss)

bun is for hug, not fug you animal.

Read the manga.
That WW guy is the best character in the manga.

What else really sticks out of the OST for you? My other favorite tracks would probably be New World, In the Blind, and Discover the Abyss.

Underground river and Hanalulu Cavendish or whatever it's called are pretty great too.

Best buns in town!

this show was such a nice break from the isekai shit we've been endlessly getting.

She's for fug for Reg.

I just marathoned this last night, damn what a ride. Can't wait for next chapter. Bunbun is mai waifu

how far is the manga? if its ended i might read it, but i dislike switching media for ongoing series.

idk man, this is broadly isekai, just not boring. theres still a shitload of cliches and the writing could be better.

I just finished watching MiA. What's this thing about a plush I hear?

Then don't read it. It's not over.

>tsukushi draws canon natt x mark
>not a single piece of fanart
Explain this

Post it faggot

Besides the Neritantans (little fuzzballs from layer 3) and the one scene when reg and riko were swinging around in the upside down forest was there much else CG? If there was I couldn't tell. It is a shame they used it at all though.

The anime actually went into more depth in layer 2 and 3 than the manga did just as and FYI. Tsukushi I think had them rush through it just to show how OP having Reg's arms was, but he never did a great job of showing how hard it would be for a regular delver. The WW is an extremely important part of the journey, all the momentum built up from Nanachi and Mitty's introduction is cranked up to 11 in the next arc and he is right at the middle of it all.

You guys are going to overdose on Bune and is not going to be pretty...you know there are other characters right? Riko is a good girl and Prushka is also damn fine. I know you guy talk just enough about the boys so I ain't gonna stop you but, try not to lewd them too much, especially Mark, he's very sensitive about it.
That's about all, enjoy your thread.

>The anime actually went into more depth in layer 2 and 3 than the manga did just as and FYI

Nigga u mad, they just had to fill in the episode time with random shit because stopping at Nanachi Arc was better than starting Bonedrewd arc and leaving everything at cliffhanger.

Nanachi has been almost unanimously the favorite character in the series since before the adaptation was announced.

It's time for the Moth to take over.
Move aside fat bun. Your time is over.

faputa is the new hotness, nanachi is old and busted
riko must be hit by the 6th layer curse and become
a) a fluffy narehate
b) a reg-like robot narehate
if she hopes to compete with them

You forgot stinky

Why not both? We desperately lack Bun X Moth art

i want to smell nanachi

She is not stinky though. Otherwise no one would fuwa-fuwa her

Silly user, Natt was simply interested in the dress

Quality of smell is relative. I say she's stinky, therefore she is stinky. I've never seen anybody but reg praise her smell anyway. For all we know riko hates it but won't speak up. Does nanachi even bathe? Someone wash that stinky bun please.

Do I sound mad? They could have just as easily cut that stuff out and have a regular length finalé. I thought It was common knowledge that the extra stuff added was all done through consultation with Tsukushi.

Is there some reason this manga is allowed to contain an uncensored penis?

Where?

kys speedreader

I didn't know boys blushed at dresses. I always thought it was the person wearing the dress.

His heart is gonna break again.

Moth is shit though.

The premise, artwork, designs, music were unique, the direction was great since the show did its best to really delve you into the setting, execution was really good, and the show ended on a super high note. Nothing felt really forced in a sense in terms of story (no super stereotypical characters, no plot twist out of nowhere that changed the course of the story, presence of blood and some gore were placed logically instead of randomly), and most importantly the show made you really love the characters.
I mean, to compare with this season, in Inuyashiki the setting isn't interesting, absolutely none of the characters are likeable aside from the main character, and there's a lot of killing and blood and suffering shoved in for the purpose of introducing a super fucking edgy teen autistic psychopath. It just...isn't a good way at all to hook the viewers in. I'd say Kekkai Sensen season 2 is doing a great job, but the story is very shallow with the episodic format and the dynamics are super shonen-esque.

It's just such a shame because it's going to be a while until there's another anime like this. I mean there's a few good shows this season but MiA was just so unique and we know anime studios won't adapt good stories without fudging up/rushing through the material.

You mean Dick Hand Joe?

stinky stinky

I'd imagine Riko is gonna be the one to get the crew out of value village while reg is tied up with faputa and nanachi is dealing with the Mitty-like thing she's found. OR she's close to getting her own White Whistle worthy relic that can actually help her keep up.

I've drawn a Nanachi!!
Not sure why the image is flipped though. And sorry for the potato photo I don't have a scanner

It's just the same user in every thread asking about a bun plush. Nothing to see here.

no bully the bun.

You mean Saggy butt dick hands Joe?

Pretty good user.

every time I see this thread I want to start playing FFTA/2 again

Fat bun can't escape the sniffing

While I love playing those games and Made in Abyss, what makes you associate MiA with FFTA/2?

Are Wakuna and Srajio gonna be villains, allies, requiring rescue from the gang?

What do you think?

Some of the abyss zoom shots like in ep1. The neritantans was bullshit though, totally unnecessary

If they cut the filler that would have made it boring shit. I appreciate all the vomiting though. Also the subtle details like riko pissing herself when getting the mushrooms removed

vieras

Understandable
Thanks for humoring me
I might go play FFTA2 now

I think they will be tricky fellows, I almost know that they will inconvenience the kids in one way or another (can't say how bad it will be) but then they will prove themselves very helpful in their own way. I can't think of any white whistle as total bad guys, but I do expect the Lord of Guidance to be as committed to the abyss as Bondrewd. As far as Srajo goes, I just don't know.

Wait, Maruruk is a fucking DUDE???

Srajo will be a cool guy. He'll probably just make a bad first impression like Ozen

He is indeed for fucking

(boku)

h-haiai

I wonder how Lyza will react when her 12-year old daughter shows up with a white whistle and the robot she sent up to protect her, especially if she didn't send the letter.

well also the art the world and a bunch of other shit the island of Orth and the abyss fit FFTA pretty well

N-NO, GODAMMIT

SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY PERFECT WIFE, WHAT THE FUCK

She explicitly told Ozen to tell Riko everything, including how she's a living corpse, and wanted her to be free to choose her own adventure. She will probably be proud of her daughter venturing this deep into the abyss at her age.

He's still perfect

Oh yeah, and the hammerbeaks attacking that bigger bird in ep1. I forgot about that.

Something else that has made me wonder is why a lot of the shots of Orth depict the area directly under the city boundary as dark and predominantly rocky. The first layer looks nothing like that when any of the characters are in it.

The force field obscures observation within the Abyss to a limited extent. So it'll appear dark when looking down and bright when looking up almost always.

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
NANACHI

DO NOT DELVE THE MARURUK

Best girl. So pretty.
Naty made the right choice.

onii chan! buy me a trappu!

I swear to god i have seen this pic unsplit.

My PC died several weeks ago and I couldn't get it repaired yet so sadly I couldn't keep following the anime... from reading this thread I guess it was good? I'm glad. I can't wait to finish the anime and catch up on the manga again. MiA is such an unique, amazing series.

Here you go

Where did you leave off in the anime/manga

>tfw Boner is too autistic to join the cool kids club on the 7th layer

I know that. The darkness was not really what I was talking about. Look at this image, the area directly below Orth looks more like a bare rock face like the 3rd layer rather than the forested, waterfall and river filled area that it does when the characters are there. A lot of the art, not just promotional stuff but shots from in the show draw it like that.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65519040

Thank you.

I didn't watch much of the anime, only the first few episodes. I read the manga until the Narehate village.

what was the deal with prushka anyways? was she some feral potato child? she seemed to have been insane or something during her origin intro.

I wish Tsukushi was more of an ass man.

I want to see more of her cute butt!

Will Tsukushi ever explain how Ozen and Lyza got their whistles or is that too much to hope for?

From what i understand, you would have to at least carry someone dying/have someone willingly follow you to Idofront to die to get one.

Looks very nice, user.

If I understood right some Praying Hand was preggo and got fucked by the curse and gave birth and died leaving the mentally retarded kid behind.

Why ozen of all characters? Why not Riko? she shares one of Umaru's VA.

She was the daughter of one of Bon's Praying Hands, born and raised in the 5th layer.

>strange feelings of attraction toward the bunny

Is this the curse of the abyss?