It All Comes Tumbling Down Tumbling Down Tumbling Down

cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/house-republicans-russia-conclusions/index.html

Attached: D0071B08-C2C8-4BB0-B077-2E716E8677EE.jpg (750x1154, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXr3E92UzbQ&index=2&list=RDWoAwRiDEXE4
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=873
youtube.com/watch?v=2CKGA9w-B6A
truepundit.com/fbi-insiders-blow-whistle-massive-las-vegas-cover-agents-told-not-investigate-key-evidence-including-isis-terror-link-mandalay-bay-massacre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 7ajlhbjddaux.jpg (750x841, 125K)

Democrats are still gonna claim Trump obstructed justice for impeding an investigation that ultimately found no evidence of collusion.

Best fucking timeline!

Attached: Praise.jpg (1024x1212, 621K)

Brofist

Attached: 1520773905281.jpg (960x539, 187K)

BLBBBBBLLLLLLUUUUUUMMMMPPFFFF!!!!

That one is ending too shill gtfo and enjoy fresh air while you can. The day of the noose is coming traitors.

>Republicans close probe against themselves

Oh, absolutely nothing wrong with that!

If this isn't evidence we live in a corrupt fascist state I don't know what is.

what noway. I wanted to spend millions more subpoenaing people. What a jip.

>people with vested interest deny it happened
>the technocratic security community say it happened
hah epic btfo clearly the republicans are right

>House Republicans
I thought they concluded there was no "collusion" before they started the investigation? Is this just a recap of their earlier decision?

>House GOP
>Ends Russia probe
>not Mueller's probe
when will mueller give up the shit show and stop wasting our money?

Doesn't matter. Rob Mueller is a 3rd party investigator, his investigation is the only one that matters. Now drumpf is stopping this, seems he's getting scared and doing what Russians want by stopping this telecommunications deal. GOP is a sinking ship, I'd advise anyone who still hasnt joined your local resistance club or any local DSA/Antifa orgs to do so immediately, things are changing boys.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-17-46-59-1.png (1080x1008, 178K)

This is some bullshit

House GOP are traitors! Fuck them and fuck Trump.

>those are some nice tax dollars you got there.....would be a real shame if someone squandered them

Attached: mueller time.jpg (763x790, 130K)

>>Republicans close probe against themselves
>Oh, absolutely nothing wrong with that!
>If this isn't evidence we live in a corrupt fascist state I don't know what is.
Lol thats just the media spin

how is that what russia wants?

MONSTER FASCISTS ARE WINNING NOOOOOOOOOOOSCREEEEEEEEE

This is last minute delusion. Within hours Blumpf is gonna be behind bars. It's time to drain the Sumpf.

Russia sees China as an emerging world power. This would give those claims meaning. They can't have that.

Attached: Trump laugh [please.jpg (184x184, 38K)

He's still going to get in peached right guys?!! Reeeeeeee!

NO
NOOOO
DRUMPF
MUH RUSSIA
I'M IN CHARGE HERE
I'M IN CHAAAARGEEE

Attached: 1500710648118.webm (904x500, 613K)

>doesn’t even call it Day of Rope
Wait till the Day of Rake, leaf.

>republicans defying their democrat counterparts
lmao cnn is in a meltdown right now

Lol I love the spin coming from democrats. "The republicans shut it down prematurely! Russia Drumpf!" The burden of proof of collusion is on the democrats. If the house democrats don't release their proof of Trump-Russia collusion after OVER A YEAR OF INVESTIGATION THAT INCLUDES ALL DATA FROM THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, then it's on them.

LOL PARTY OVER COUNTRY xD

What dos?

Attached: Mueller Mueller.jpg (637x800, 198K)

There are Democrats on these committees too. And they still found absolutely nothing.

How soon until Mueller is accused of being a Russian spy?

t. kike

Are you saying that politicians always have to be investigated by their partisan opposition?

what is reading comprehension for 400, alex?

Why do libtards keep resorting to this "but it's so obvious at this point" bullshit?
What, cuz they themselves were repeating it nonstop for a fucking year?

As opposed to what? Leaving the probe open forever Or finding him guilty of collusion? Because guess what, those are the only two options.

But you won't accept the option that they found no evidence of collusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXr3E92UzbQ&index=2&list=RDWoAwRiDEXE4

Attached: Trump grabs two scoops.jpg (1180x842, 357K)

Come swap with me, you can live in this totalitarian shithole and watch as Amber Rudd and Theresa May destroy English culture and demographics. It's your idea of Utopia right?

Who would have thought? It's almost like we were lied to by the media and intelligence community.

>Deep state investigates fast n furious, nothing found
>Deep state investigated Benghasi nothingburger
>Deep state investigates Hillary email nothing found

Attached: 1514162163212.png (645x729, 56K)

I don't know how much of this is actual shills flooding the board and how much is shitposting trolls trying to satisfy their (you) addictions.

I'll swap with you m8, you can even have the mustang in the garage

Quick reminder that no one important ever goes to jail. Politics is pro wrestling. Bread and circus'. Reality television.

Attached: thick as theives.jpg (650x366, 30K)

I'M GOING TO HOLD MY BRAFH UNTIL DRUMPF IS IM-PEEEACHED
*HMMMMPFF*

Attached: 1494630215501.jpg (538x445, 62K)

Voting is for retards.

Attached: 1484280706359.jpg (1456x1000, 149K)

pro wrestlers sometimes fight for real though

You need to go back

They have already admitted in the msm that are elections are rigged and everyone carries on as if nothing happened

Attached: clinton bernie.jpg (777x437, 81K)

Politicians should be investigated by both parties.

The democrats did not write this memo.

Attached: mark-twain-on voting.jpg (736x406, 25K)

*our

>politicians should be investigated by both parties
Read that again and tell precisely why you’re not retarded

Attached: 01096789-196A-4A10-B63D-FC6683C1B710.jpg (350x240, 28K)

>obama FBI invesitgates Hillary
>literally annoucne they have evidence of crimes comitted that have landed many people in jail for doing the same tihngs
ya go rite ahead and fuck urself there bub

NO
WE'RE NOT STOPPING UNTIL WE FIND SOMETHING

Attached: 1481606930033.jpg (600x816, 85K)

Say it with me...
"Best Timeline"

Attached: 234tff4ytg.jpg (434x319, 38K)

The writing is laughably propagandistic. Instead of opening 'Republicans reach conclusion x', they have to state the wholly unnatural 'Republicans reach the opposite of conclusion y' to discredit the party they're supposedly reporting on, from the get go. There's no point in reading opinion pieces masquerading as journalism.

Laugh it up faggots.
>he's he's going to jail

Attached: turdrocket.jpg (525x350, 67K)

Trumplets on this board are so out of touch that they believe Republicans basically "investigating" themselves and claiming no wrongdoing is equivalent to a special counsel investigation that is not under control of congress and is run by a special counsel. You retards do understand that Mueller's investigation is the real investigation right, the HIC can do their own little sideshow, but the real deal is ongoing and will likely go on for years.

Attached: 46BE3E8A-3A19-471D-84E0-57AC73C957F6.jpg (1024x893, 69K)

Special Ed got out early, huh?

When is #metoo gunna get this faggot

Attached: 8D06F4EB-93CF-4B47-9BF6-7C0C325A2067.jpg (202x249, 30K)

it's only the beginning drumpftards
pic related

Attached: 1520896567928.png (1427x149, 20K)

>How soon until Mueller is accused of being a Russian spy?
I'll give it until Lemonhead comes on.

thats great and all but they aren't the final word regarding it

Oops.

Attached: OHNONONONONO.png (711x228, 29K)

T-T-Trump is not fucked guys. The Republicans said so!

>Mueller ready to interview Trump
>go on for years
>being this delusional

>investigating" themselves and claiming no wrongdoing is equivalent to a special counsel investigation that is not under control of congress and is run by a special counsel. You retards do understand that Mueller's investigation is the real investigation right, the HIC can do their own little sideshow, but the real deal is ongoing and will likely go on for years.

So you think that the republicans did find evidence of collusion, and just aren't revealing it? Because that's the alternative.

They wouldn't end it and claim no collusion unless they were almost sure Mueller wasn't going to find anything. By saying theres no collusion, and if Mueller comes out and says he found collusion, no republican would be voted to represent a seat on the int committee again, and they wouldn't take that risk lightly.

Basically, the "muh RUssia!" story is over.

> So you think that the republicans did find evidence of collusion, and just aren't revealing it? Because that's the alternative.

The Republican Party is not exactly known for their integrity lol

kek i hope that they push that narrative so it blows up even more in their face. instead of a cruz missile it will be a tactical nuke

muh russia is the pizzagate for libtards

except pizzagate actually has some truth to it

>do you think politicians would just lie

>Republicans

Did you expect them to impeach Drumpf?

it's pretty fucking sad considering they spent over a year trying to make this bullshit stick to the wall... just think of how much money they funneled into making the russian-collusion narrative work? millions... maybe billions?

we should inform their pet negro/mexican paid-voters just how much potential gibs money was flushed down the toilet with this failed attempt at trying to turn a lie into truth?

i'm so happy trump happened.
nothing else could have devastated liberals so completely and repeatedly.
every day a new nightmare awaits them. i don't want his presidency to end.

Aaaannd that does it.

Its finally over.

LMFAOOOO

It's going to be so fucking funny when Mueller can't find anything after 8 years. The left is larping.

How do you guys not realize that the left is going to destroy you in 2018 and 2020? The Republican Party is basically dying out, their voters are so old, otherwise only losers, like you, support them.

tfw ywn get two scoops

it's this attitude among our victims that makes each additional victory sweeter than the last. The midterms are going to be wonderful.

I guess we'll see, sea nigger.

intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=873

Attached: 759E8FB4-A280-4276-98EA-C3B60D1BE4F0.jpg (750x1060, 405K)

>go on for years

By this logic, the investigation will be over by the time Trump is out of office.

Attached: 1519607619632.png (622x626, 55K)

We are already seeing it. Look at Pennsylvania's 18th. Look at Alabama. Look at the polling.

Your voters are dying.

kill yourself you fuck. fuck your deep state, fuck islam, fuck niggers, fuck chicoms and chinks, fuck central banks, fuck your gun grabbing, you are a cucked fucking pussy bitch ass pillow biter. meuller is the uranium bag boy and the moron who fucked up the atlanta bombing, he is so neck deep in shit he is taking his time to try and figure a way out of this without going to prison himself.

Attached: mueller_uranium_bag_boy.png (471x539, 666K)

ty for all your hacking help Russia

Spotted the Russian bot

youtube.com/watch?v=2CKGA9w-B6A

Even fucking snl says we won. We won. On to the next one.

truepundit.com/fbi-insiders-blow-whistle-massive-las-vegas-cover-agents-told-not-investigate-key-evidence-including-isis-terror-link-mandalay-bay-massacre/

Fucking soros shill, antfia is for soyboy virgins like you

Attached: IMG_20180312_154854_751.jpg (480x491, 95K)

>themselves

It's very convenient to forget that this Russia hysteria is just as much their making as it is the Dem's. The Republican establishment has just about as much to gain as Democrats do by finding some excuse to get him out of office. The fact that they'd rather save face and avoid putting their names on an ongoing probe than keep pursuing this speaks VOLUMES.

You're one to talk Corruptocrat. The FBI giving Hillary a free pass and then saying there was no corruption there. Close the file. All 30,000 of them.

Attached: 1508475158015.gif (480x344, 957K)

Trump is doing everything the Republicans ever wanted though. He is cutting taxes for billionaires, making it easier for banks to steal your money and destroying the environment. They have 0% interest in Trump being impeached. He serves as a distraction for their horrible policies.

>using mainstream sheep media like snl as a source of information

You're the reason trump won

The next time I read in twitter that trump is racist I gonna put this pic and say "how? if he team up with a black dude to shave Vince Mcmahon's head"

This is good.

>searching for Trump Russia collusion
>find illegal Hillary-Russia-official collusions

>complains about taxes
>gets free schooling paid for by mommy and daddy
Go back to the antis rally college cuck

>despite X, Y happened

CNNs playbook

Thanks!

Attached: 1513898397745.jpg (230x230, 19K)

> Does not even try to refute my argument, because it is true.

Does truth hurt republicuck?

>Republicans basically "investigating" themselves
>Mueller's investigation is the real investigation
>will likely go on for years

Can anyone be this stupid?

Attached: 1516062945684.png (469x331, 15K)

Get that olive nigger outtahere

Attached: IMG_20180308_204246_610.jpg (799x1422, 275K)

They've been saying that about the GOP since 2004 kid.