>*blocks your p...*

Is Kino no Tabi deep?

Not really, it's very philosophical tho

but you can't this season...and you know that goy

>Please
Is she asking for tickets?

>sticking it to the wall jew
Based Kino

No. It's baby's first political theory. But it's told very well and in interesting ways.

No, but it can introduce young people and babbies to some ideas. I loved the original anime when I was a teenager. That was a decade ago though, and Kino no Tabi has nothing to offer me now.

Drumpf BTFO

[operates operationally]

so why did Kino decide to stay longer in that country?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Got to pass through the wall country without paying the toll

I don't think she actually did.
Arrival on the first day, and we see her go to sleep.
Second day, looking at murals and shooting down missiles.
Third day, departure. (The guy mentions "yesterday's incident")

Time could have past between mural and the other country incident.

she stayed longer so she didnt have to pay the toll
its what she was worrying about at the beginning of the episode
at the end she said that country wanted her gun

There is a limit to how flat an ass can be. This is flat even for boy standards.

>not understanding that she only hitched a ride with the moving country so she could get through the wall country for free
At the speed it was going, 5-10 days would have seemed reasonable.

Kino is cute!
CUTE!

Ass fetish is for niggers.

Kino is for lewd!
LEWD!

I know that you mean well, but let me educate you:
Afro-American culture heavily emphasizes the volume of the ass, often with no reference to the shape. This is a very superficial point of view, and one similarly applied to breasts as well. Patrician taste for both ass and breasts expresses appreciation for the shape, regardless of size, and how well it complements the whole package.

Hello, Ireland.

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

That's a lot of flowery language, but the fact remains that Kino is a very thin girl, and her ass, a seen in does indeed have a defined shape, though it's small like the rest of her body. The only way you could complain about her ass is if you think gigantic asses are everything.

That's why tiny girls are best, and why Kino is so irresistable

Whenever I see this posted, I'm shocked it isn't Kuroboshi art

Kino butt?

She estimated that it would have taken 5-10 days for her to get through the wall using the traveling country as her method of travel. It was a matter of convenience.

Heavy Object?

KINO LOVES MY DICK SO MUCH

>I'd walk around the garage looking for Motorrads to bend her over and fuck her on.
FTFY.

my kino cannot be this psychopathic

Shape and size are both important, they are two halves of a whole. Much like you would deride someone for only considering size you are doing the same as them by only considering shape.

Q&H would have easily taken down the bothersome country.

>you have been visited by FUCK YEAH AMERICA, please enjoy the massive damage to your country incurred by our visit. gokigenyou!

Would you rather we sit through 20 minutes of Kino giving the mobile country's people a moralfag speech about why they're all evil?

I liked Hermes old voice a lot more than the new one

why does Kino have to be such an asshole in this episode?

Kino is a literal nigger in the body of a small boy(female).

>surprise Miki Itou voice

My dick was not prepared

She visited 2 countries so its fine

the wall country wanted to take her gun
shall not be infringed

Nobody asked her to violate their sovereignty.

Keep your fedora on

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

more seriously it's because they wanted the woodsman in particular. if they'd asked for the rifle or even canon, she probably would've been more willing to part with it.

That is one comfy Kino!

cute

She would not have been more willing to part with Canon no fucking way in hell.
Maybe the rifle though.

>wake up
>turned into a shounen MC

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

are they fucking stupid?

Why is Kino brown now?

What?

I assume its an intended design flaw in case someone has radical ideas of not moving the mobile nation.

>have ultra high power LASER installed
>just how could we use up of all the excess energy?

>If you don't use the energy, it gets converted to heat.
>Mechanical energy is also 100% converted to heat

>generator has the flaw of emitting too much energy
what the fuck does it run on? positive vibes?

What if it runs on different power supplies.

The tears of other countries.
The tears of Kino 2003 fags.

>It's a The Culture: The Country episode
Alright, that was actually kind of neat.

>The Culture: The Country
what

So we all agree that this season is shit compared to the previous one?

No, this one is better.

No. They're pretty much the same desu. Kino just looks cuter.

Colosseum was shit though. I wanted more fight scenes like 2003

They stumbled with Coliseum but this episode restored my hope.

You've never read The Culture books by Ian Banks?
They're pretty good.

Imagine being Sup Forumsnon in that thread and having to be all like "damn, Kino, you a cute, all lewd with your flat body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally hold hands with you, both my anonymous identity and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hold hands with his waifu in his imagination. Like seriously imagine having to be Sup Forumsnon and not only sit in that chair while Kino flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her boy hips and flat ass, and just sit there, episode after episode, chapter after chapter, whilst artists perfected that pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her stone faced attitude as everyone involved in the remake comments that she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KINO LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face stare back at you day after day. You've been imagining holding hands with nothing but you're waifu in a sundress and later alleged worst girl for your ENTIRE TIME ON Sup Forums coming straight out of the boonies in Gaia. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "traveler (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty fans worked so hard for with artwork in the previous years. And then neo-Sup Forums calls for another discussion, and you know you could gorepost every single person in this thread before the mods could delete your posts, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sup Forumsnon. You're not going to lose an opportunity to shitpost. Just bear it. Hide your erection and bear it.

Only retarded nostalgia fags and DEEP shitters dislike the new season.

The first episode was very Kino, the colisseum sucked, this one was also Kino.

No I can't say I have.

>Ian Banks died 2013
Fuck, where has time been?

Why does every country have a gigantic wall around it?

Also does nobody mind that a gigantic country on tracks is wreaking havoc to local fauna and flora?

it doesn't seem like there is any organization or police country to tell them to fuck off

Every country is like its own city state with some farmland around the city.

There's no real empires in this universe.

Wars seem to be to the destruction of the other's city rather than their taking over.

>destroy literally hectares upon hectares worth of fields and literally invade someone's country because you don't want to find another path
>this is okay

This country is basically a natural disaster. It can't be helped.

Like when? She is a guest in a country that moves around, she didn't do anything harmful to others. She shoot the tools because it would prevent casualties of the soldiers thus no life was harmed because of her action.

>She shoot the tools because it would prevent casualties of the soldiers thus no life was harmed because of her action.
But didn't they already decide not to retaliate?

>no life was harmed
In short term, think of the famines.

Because early civilization needs wall to survive the invaders and also preventing mass immigrant to collect high tool.

Kino said the country can take the world if it tried too, that's why nobody can do anything against that laser and high-tech country even if they wanted to.

because of >muh murals. Those crazy country citizen care more about the mural so much they would kill the soldiers, that's where Kino intervened to prevent them to kill the soldiers.

That was no Kino. She's just eating and sleeping as a guest. Does being a guest contributes the faults of the country she goes to?

I'd rather she stay an impartial observer than assist them in trampling another countries land.

Walls work. Ask Israel. 0% illegal border crossings.

Wait wait what the fuck are they gonna do when that reach the coastline or is that shut submersible too?

Is this supposed to be a joke?

Why can't they just drive in a big circle?

There is no other path

Did you even watch it?

Where did this stupid impartial observer meme come from?

Secondaries.

Why does Hermes sound much more gay/beta than in the original season? Now he sounds like an uncomfortable beta afraid to speak whereas in the original season he sounded like a machine who doesn't care if someones offended by anything he blurts out.

I call that bullshit
They didn't seem to care to find another path in the first place

I found his voice strange too. But then I checked an episode from the old anime, and found it was equivalent.

You should have dropped it in the first fucking episode. That shit made no sense.

No that was the point. That's why Kino couldn't progress. They blocked of the whole plain so they could extort travelers.

I watch it, explain why Kino is asshole in this episode.