Nozomi... I just want you to love me. Why won't you love me?

Nozomi... I just want you to love me. Why won't you love me?

Casual sex will have to do.

because she already loves me

Are you a Russian prostitute?

You should know that Nozomi's nasty overweight belly is about to get a whole lot rounder.

Is she dabbing

fuck you i wanted to post that

Too busy scubadiving in Eli pussy.

Cause she love live

Nice fat tats tho

Imagine sliding it between those.

Why does Sup Forums like thick girls so much?

Kill yourselves, your dabbing meme is not funny.

Better for cuddling
And paizuri

Do you have source on that? Google Images search gave me nothing.

Nozomi is a meme girl so it's okay

She doesn't exist.

>Someone tries to start multiple Eli threads because birthday
>Either no one responses or gets at best 3-4 responses (most of them consisting of how much better the other girls like Umi and Nico for example are) before dying

>Nozomi gets only one thread
>Gets far more attention and focus than any of those threads

And the funny thing is that people actually tried to deny that Nontan isn't the most popular raibu in this board.

Eli? You mean the most popular raibu in this entire board? Yeah she can go rot. Nozomi deserves far better than her.

I love freedom

*unpopular oops
Eli is the least popular muse character here. Nozomi is the most popular

God I fucking hate her new age spiritual woo bullshit. Somebody end her misery. Her tits would be better off attached to a corpse.

Which LL gets dicked the most?

>Eli (so far) hasn't had a single birthday thread
>Nozomi had multiple birthday threads 2 days before said bday and even up to the day itself

I rest my case

I'm gonna give this fat meme titcow a healthy injection!

Nozomi is a sexy fatty.

none of them they are lesbians

How thick will Nozomi be by the time she's a 30+ year old mom?

Too bad, they have a whole song where they basically go on about how much they want to eat each other out, it's canon, deal.

I know her only because of tripple-Q's youtube channel with the smol nozomi maymay and snow halation.
But still, she's quite a qt

No one is denying it's canon. People are just annoyed at how best girl has to get paired off with the worst girl in the franchise

Are some of the love lives confirmed lesbian or is it just yuribait

Thats the other one

Yuribait

I wonder if she'd go for Mari considering how much she and Eri resemble each other.

They'd get along very well

Never understood the popularity of Nozomi. She just washi washis everyone and contributes little to the group dynamic since she only exists to be lesbians with Eli. Plus her speaking and singing voice are cancer.

I want Zomi funbags on my face

Why would Nozomi go for the Aqours version of herself
If anything she'd go for Kanan, the Aqours version of Eli

Top secret Nozomi popularity formula:
XBOX HUEG STONKING TITTYS

She would go and rape Dia while Mari and Kanan are holding her.

I know someone is going to say "oh it's because of her tits and body" but there is actual reasons as to why:

I disagree with the whole "she contributes little to the group dynamic" point because she's the one that pushes the group to even be formed in the first place. And you also see her helping some of the raibus like Maki and Eli with their issues.

Also, she's the only character besides Nico and maybe Honoka that gets any kind of decent character development in the entire series. I mean it's not saying much but compare her to someone like Hanayo, Kotori or even her own "partner" Eli and she clearly developed far more in comparison

She's kind but not to the point of being a boring moeblob (Hi Pana and Burd), she can be assertive but not to the point of coming off as a bitch (looking at you Nico and Eli), and she's truly important to the story but not "hogging the spotlight" like Honoka did

Yes there are anons who like her for her body but there are Nozomi fans that do like her character

If having big tits was the reason of a characters popularity, Eli would be equally as popular as her. And let's just say that people don't have the most positive of opinions on the russian.

eli was disliked, because in the anime she was a bitter cunt with a bullshit reason why they can't form an idol group.

and yet when she joined the group eli was still disliked because she was bland and didn't do that much unlike nozomi who continued being an interesting character even after she joined. face it: having big tits alone doesn't determine a characters popularity, it's their personality (or lack of) that does.

My only complaint about her is that after making friends with Eli she knew Nico needed similar moral help, but decided to do it only after Honk started forming her own group a year later. It made an impression on me that she manipulated everyone into forming a band just to get close with Eli.

Literally the most horribly overrated character in the series

No that's Maki.

Holy shit, after being savagely BFTO on /llsifg/ nozotard came here to shitpost and bump his own thread every 40 minutes.
What a sad existence

>not Nico

her breasts look so grope-able in that pic

It's not easy to move on from your unrequited love whenever she's so hot. There's not many girls with this combination of beauty plus huge tits.

Dude there are tons of Nozomi fans here bumping and posting in the thread

In Nozomi's defense, Nico was far too bitter at that point to accept any help she could offer her and decided to focus on keeping Eli in line for the time being. I mean even Honoka and co took awhile before they could really convert Nico to the group.

Why is she dabbing with her shirt raised?

bitch can barely sing and she doesn't even have the biggest bust in the series anymore. Whats this fat cow worth now?

Image Search > iqdb > SauceNao

God I want to fuck this fat pig what's wrong with me

How many pounds does Nozomi weigh?

Nozomi is fat! FAT!

Nothing at all, user; your boner knows what's best. Follow your boner.

>Having large breasts means your fat

This meme needs to end

She's worth more than most of the cast combined. Yeah her singing isn't that great (but nowhere near as bad as people say) and so what if she doesn't have the biggest bust anymore? It's not like Emma or any of the busty PDP girls will end up being better than her as a character.

>She's worth more than most of the cast combined.
Haha, this is what nozotoddlers actually think?

180lbs

Fav artist drawing my fav raibu

What did she mean by service?

Reading him tarot cards

>tfw Nozomi lost the title of love live's biggest tits

Looks like an oppai loli to me.