Telford Grooming Gang & MSM

Lads, the worst child grooming scandal in history and not a peep from any of the mainstream media. Literally nothing on the BBC.

There are quite literally islamic gangs raping and murdering british kids in all UK towns with a significant muslim population.

Are the media that scared of the backlash or are they actively trying to foment civil unrest by ignoring it? What can we do about this?

Attached: killed.jpg (306x393, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/SNP/11714854/Scottish-Government-under-pressure-over-state-guardian-plan.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527
youtube.com/watch?v=YIpd7O5hk84
bbc.com/news/uk-england-shropshire-43371805
bbc.com/news/uk-england-shropshire-22379414
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

write a complain to the BBC

Attached: bbccomplain.png (800x3857, 1.74M)

Fat lot of good that will do.

Attached: thompson.jpg (1111x2047, 715K)

Everyone is desensitised, they are all sleep walking. I wouldn't be surprised if people could have immediate family members murdered and they would just shrug their shoulders and go back into their haze.

Half the problem is that talking about this will lose you your job. Im a doctor and although what's happening fills me with rage, i have to just talk of it in the most guarded terms because i dont want to be struck off.

>UK gov't actively protecting child rapists
>US gov't ignoring numerous reports of school shooter
We're in a race to the bottom and Israel is betting on us like Greyhounds

Yeah, I always wonder where the families and friends of these 1000 girls are, I would have never have thought working class northern towns would take it lying down and cowed.

Attached: cults.jpg (500x755, 111K)

The family unit has been broken down. These girls have no one - If they even know their parents, they're likely to be scum.

You're not gonna get irate because the daughter of the woman you've been shagging for 6 weeks got raped by a kebab shop owner.

Honestly I think I would, perhaps not if I was a smackhead mind you.

Lots of northern families aren't even really families anymore. More and more I'm seeing countless single mothers and it's distressing. The fault lies solely on the welfare state since it allowed for this to happen but this is just sad.

You're a better man than them. These people are scum, the pakis specifically target girls from broken homes.
>welfare state has broken families
Yep.

>>What can we do about this?

Civil war. Your country looks too cucked to change it through democratic process.

Keep in mind Weimar had the problems infact we also had the same problems before our welfare state began. Britain what you need is a lefty leader who respects traditional values.

Is there hard evidence of this or is this more "muslim rape gang" moral panic that's all anecdotal?

It looks like BBC finally wrote a story about Telford

I've always thought women have been lied too, told they are oppressed by being fully provided for by a husband whilst free to pursue anything they want outside of child care and basically being the boss of the family and house. Tricked into voting for surrogate husband big government whilst working their fingers to the bone because its (((liberating))).

The next step is the state raising kids directly as suggested by the SNP's 'state guardian' scheme.

We're heading to a very bleak future.

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/SNP/11714854/Scottish-Government-under-pressure-over-state-guardian-plan.html

>You're a better man than them
This is the crux of the problem. That is to say, that a moral highground can be gleaned through inaction. You have direct evidence of your children being abused, beaten, enslaved even, and yet you do nothing. Why? Because you still think somewhere in your mind that you're 'better than them'. Well, newsflash, Nigel. This so called superiority of ethics destroyed your nation, and now you're left with the scraps. I would even say that this so called superiority is the entire problem. You have the rich, and they don't give a fuck about the rest of the nation, because they live in their ivory towers. Maybe this is the problem.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527

>allowed
and actively encouraged.

>We're heading to a very bleak future.
a true twist of irony that whilst russia shakes off its soviet past we aare walking head first into becoming exactly what it once was. The leftist ideology yields consistent results.

There is a threshold for what the mind can process. If you tell the average Joe that 17 kids got shot up by Cruz, they can process that. 17 is a small number. If you say 30,000 people die every year from automobile deaths they do not picture multiple football fields full of dead people. The brain stops processing that.

Thousands of kids being groomed by gangs in UK doesn't make much sense and the brain on normies cannot digest it.

Nothing but enjoy the show.

>The fault lies solely on the welfare state since it allowed for this to happen but this is just sad.

what about the rapists?

>Literally nothing on the BBC.

They were discussing this for more than an hour this morning on the BBC, interviewing members of the local counsel and police. What the fuck are you on about?

>What can we do about this?

The people in positions of power, BBC home editors, correspondents, liberal journalists, police and crime commissioners need to feel an immense amount of pressure over it from the public in their personal lives before anything will happen.

>Im a doctor
time to move to a telford surgery and go full harold shipman.

if what you say is true then how does le 6 million have such an effect?

show the archive link or gtfo

I have some knowledge of a weapon that is secretly being created by PhD students at my uni and are on a military contract. It's a 'death ray' that when targeted it causes molecules to move rapidly and turns your brain and insides into mush thus killing you instantly, i'm not sure how it works but iv'e seen a demonstration of it on mice . I'm going to try and get the schematics tomorrow and hopefully use against the pakis in my area, wish me luck lads.

Maybe we should publish articles claiming the perpetrators are white.

"White Male Child Grooming Gang Molests and Murders over 1000 Children in one Small Town"

Could you imagine the pozz.

oh no not the microwave laser. We've had that since the 60's

What uni?

I find it ironic most "free world" western nations are actually slowly becoming the Soviet Union (no free speech, feminism, state takes over role of provider) while all the former Soviet states have moved away.

The absolute oxyiest of morons.

Attached: 1520874534181.jpg (1440x1984, 186K)

Yet nothing on the website, 1 o'clock, 6 o'clock, 10 o'clock or indeed 24 hour news reel.

Activates the almonds.

Edinburgh. I'm not shitting btw. I was standing in the corridor a couple of week ago and managed to peek and see the thing kill hundreds and mice in a second, there have also been rumors of it for a while. I'm risking it tomorrow.

>I find it ironic most "free world" western nations are actually slowly becoming the Soviet Union (no free speech, feminism, state takes over role of provider)

I actually think that the leftists are the ones in collusion with Russia, and merely projecting their actual collusion onto their opponents. We know that the progs do this, and it's pretty pathetic that they actually think that it's a good strategy. Russia seeks to weaken the West out of their desire for revenge.

They'll probably test it on you if you get caught you know. Can't have people knowing about top secret military projects.
What science are you, chemistry or physics?

Neither, i'm an economics and finance student but my university advisor is in the Physics department hence why i was standing in the department corridor. I go up every two weeks and i go up tomorrow, going to see if i can video it, it's some scary shit what i seen, i can only imagine what would happen if it was used on humans.

>Lads, the worst child grooming scandal in history

*Invites mates to his Yacht to preside over legal, judicial and social care systems. For decades

Attached: Ted Heath.jpg (900x500, 119K)

It's over....stick a fork in it....England is finished.
Blokes show more concern and fighting spirit for their soccer teams while their girls get raped by invading Islam hordes.
Anglo Saxon girls being raped en masse and not 1 football lad lifting a finger to stop it.

They is gud boyz OP.
They dindu nuffin.

You guys wonder why Leftists pull crazy stunts like naked shrieking or commandeering buildings?
Its because normies are all sleepwalking through life and must be jarred awake to be made aware of important issues.

Attached: ted_heath_eu.jpg (1480x3160, 1.69M)

youtube.com/watch?v=YIpd7O5hk84

>Its because normies are all sleepwalking through life and must be jarred awake to be made aware of important issues.

Huh. And all this time I though it was because they were brainwashed useful idiots for the 1% overclass that were being used to sow discord so that their overlords could continue to burn the world for shekels and keks.

Attached: scallywag Mc.jpg (1130x1600, 318K)

The atrocities against these children were reported by the BBC news but its buried in the 'local Shropshire section'

bbc.com/news/uk-england-shropshire-43371805

This was investigated as part of Operation Chalice in 2013 and prosecutions were sought. However the scale of the crimes then was no where near as high as recently reported in the Mirror newspaper.

In 2013 Seven men were prosecuted, some of the trials collapsed and most of the perps only went down for 2 years.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-shropshire-22379414

Mugshots.

Attached: OPChalice.jpg (656x580, 66K)

and what became of it?
nothing
they marched in the thousands
no islams injured.......biz as usual

fla squandered golden opportunity to punish Englands enemies....they failed miserably

>implying those slags didn't totally enjoy it
Go kill yourself, you feminist faggot

this is literally what the precursor to grassroots action in V for Vendetta was implied to be

Except I'm 100% convinced that the ending of V for Vendetta would, IRL, be the british police/army opening fire on the citizens rather than standing down.

never watch TV these days went to look after sisters day this morning and left the BBC news on. Huge segments on the stupid anti muslim letters that 15 people have reported. Telford gets a very short 20 sec segment.

Same here. Main lefty rag put a mini headline. Not even a pic and its gone before the day is over. They headline all kinds of none relevant shit. Theyre complicit.

sisters dog*

These children are simply sacrifices to Moloch or YHWH. "Engels" in Yiddish. You are ruled by a most evil race of demons.

Attached: theresa-may-benjamin-netanyahu.jpg (1368x1026, 151K)

Nothing about this on the Daily Mail either.
Definitely a media clampdown.

It’s no coincidence that Lauren Southern was detained and refused entry into the U.K. today.

Russia's end game is nigh

If you haven't realized yet that you're A: living in Sodom and B: Sodom will always be destroyed by natural law, God, or w/e you want to call it, you're already dead, man.
Stop being a fucking cuck. Stop expecting tyrants to stop being tyrants. Start feeding the tree of liberty, faggot.

This story is so big, and has the potential to get the normally servile British whites to actually do something, that the British government is threatening war with Russia just to make the story die.

I predict the "RUSSIA!!!" nonsense will continue until it's safe for "Asians" and their police partners to go back to gang-raping 11-year-olds.

That's how you deal with normies. Go hard, go fast, rape and kill their children to humiliate them. Ancient unsurpassed wisdom. Sociopaths just can't take it.

Where the fuck are all the #metoo feminists when women are actually abused? And right at their backyards too, not in some distant sandland that they don't give two fucks about. This'd be a great new enemy for them to tackle if they weren't such islamophilic hypocrites.

Aside from that, those families who did care would see no help from the police. We know from the Rotherham case of parents arrested for trying to save their children.

then do something about you fucking useless soy boy brits, god damn stop bitching about all your fucking problems and rise up.

this was planned. it's the soviet long game
Yuri Bezmenov, look him up.
The soviets knew that capitalistic west would eventually bankrupt the commie east by having a more effective system.

So they instead infected the west with communism through the universities.

Now it's progressing just like they planned.

Brits are pussies that will suffer silently. Just kill yourself you pathetic cuckolded piece of shit, you won't do a goddamn thing to fix the problem and if you do you will be arrested by your wrong think enforcement government for hate crime as soon as you tell a bomb wearing jihadi to please not rape your daughter again as it would hurt the mixed race baby.

I think you are spot on.

Attached: sam russia italy.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Stop using "literally" in every fucking sentence you inbred.

oh as down the glen
came mcalpine's men
with their shovels slung behind them

Nobody really cares about the holocaust, they'll just say they care if it's one of the days they are told to care

Come on sweetie, we aren't falling for such a retarded larp story.

Attached: 100% sweetie.png (680x680, 430K)