Chile is irreleva-

>Chile is irreleva-

Attached: chilean-antarctica-map.png (348x539, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fLhrTA0_j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chile makes great wine. How the hell is it irrelevant?

it's a 3rd world shit hole that nobody cares about. go away you faggot. no bump. kys.

O.P. is a 'spic.

*magnitude 9's your path*

Chile - 3rd world? Is that American education?

Are you a papist or something? Only your kind gets so deluded about the New World 'spics, user.

Mate, Argentina and Chile are bastions of civilization in South America. You can't call either 3rd world.

>in south america
>relativism
You Jesuits are notorious liars, so that's why I'll point out what you're doing in front of everyone else who's reading.

Shut up, mutt

Thank you

I have no idea what it has to do with religion, yet their economies, crime rates etc. are pretty good for South America.

O.P. is _still_ nothing more than a 'spic who learnt my language to complain about how poorly his kind is being treated.

>antarctic claims
>meaning anything
Yeah, no. That part is claimed by Chile, Argentina, and the UK. So... umm... Chile is still irrelevant outside of its own borders, and it hasn't been since 1990.

That's argie clay tho

Attached: DQmbdxwAhf61dJNHeD8xTdUXpPau7qddcJY8WCWH7qY4q1X_1680x8400.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Chile is irrelevant, literally no one fucking cares

>Antarctic claim
>not officially recognized
Forget about Chile, what the hell is in Antarctica?

they are pretty thirld world desu, maybe at russia level at best

We never find out what was Mccain doing.

Attached: antartica.jpg (700x350, 79K)

Penguins, scientists, allegedly spooky secret stuff

nothing, absolutely nothing, it's just a coincidence all those high profile leaders visited within a short span of time, they were just there to look at climate change

Attached: Antarctic_Under_Ice_Industrial_Cities-2.jpg (1045x636, 243K)

What is so special about you niggas?
Why are you guys so fucking developed?

Nigger we are actually relevant , just not as great as the big guys like russia and USA
We are mostly in a second plane , tough not anymore in the third one

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fLhrTA0_j0

Yeah... but they didn't all go at the same time.

Plus, there are only a couple months you can even safely visit Antarctica.

Raytheon runs most of the bases down there and I'm sure their is /x/ type shit happening, but if you think doofus politicians like Newt Gingrich and Hilldawg are part of some alien cult meeting down there you're just ignorant. These people can't keep any fucking secrets. If aliens want to meetup with the rulers of Earth, they'd meet Xi Jinping, Bezos, hedgefund managers, Musk, etc.

A few fucking dipshit politicians going on vanity trips to exotic antarctica is peasant news.

Attached: 1518646447647.jpg (1655x1792, 589K)