Why isnt there a series like this?

why isnt there a series like this?

There is a manga that is likely to get anime soon.

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen

but that isn't from the teacher's perspective. the closest I can think of is demi chan

if only there was more

>he doesn't fuck them
>he CAN'T fuck them
nah, i'll pass on the blue balling thanks

There is a foxy cake teacher though.

this

he gets to fuck the busty teacher

>still bitching out
jesus christ, what is wrong with betas

He probably doesn't want to lose his job.

Yeah but they barely have the desire for mating with him.

I would take note on the times of when the students and teachers are in heat. Then find out when most of them are in heat. Then go at it like kingdom comes until they fire me.

nigga if you think your teachers in high school didn't fuck each other then you're one naive fuck. thankfully i went to a boarding school, and it was literally the easiest A in maths i got after catching him shagging one of the lab attendants

I'm not saying it doesn't happen but if anyone knew about it they would likely be fired if outed to the public.

he's just confused about the rules, she'll clear it all up right quick for him, I'm sure

Like student lab attendant?

Being in heat is the best thing about cat girls.

lol. that would have net me far more than an A if it was a student.

it's like an internship of sorts. like substitute teachers, but what they do is watch the lab equipment and help with lab experiments. she was really hot though. just finished her uni. everyone was trying to fuck her even the students.

Yeah, she was 13. Hot as fuck, shame I didn't get to join in.

That sounds like hell.

It would be cuter with real animals instead.

Yep, an elementary schooler who was invited to try out high school, then the teacher banged her on the second day. Turns out she was a vampire though, so everything was all right.

Did the teacher turn into a vampire?

No, he got arrested because it turned out the vampire loli was only 16 years old.
Just goes to show you should always ask for ID before you bang a loli, vampire or no.

>No, he got arrested because it turned out the vampire loli was only 16 years old.
But 16 should be legal.

not if you're in a position of influence over the minor, such as being their trainer, teacher or instructor.

But she was from a different school, so he clearly wasn't her teacher.

This needs to be a Manga, slutty teacher cakes going wild on school premises already sells in his works we just need it focused for echi instead of them being the jokes for some quality fun times.