Tay.AI 3:the ressurection

Tay.ai 3 project development thread, since the last one died. How are we doin?

Attached: 1520818545810m.jpg (1024x546, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pandorabots.com/mitsuku/
ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-034-artificial-intelligence-fall-2010/lecture-videos/lecture-1-introduction-and-scope/
youtube.com/watch?v=opZl9VOBsUE
tweetsave.com/tayandyou
drive.google.com/open?id=1K1sTsp8ABbeZFZrFoEpFsjVmyS3jVflkjtK5WPqpEoA
pastebin.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shameful self-bump

Attached: 1520817835586m.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Bump.
Any updates?

Attached: Sorrow.png (507x499, 505K)

It's ded

Look, guys I know you want to do this. But take it from a west coast California dev who makes $400k doing deep learning. You're never going to bring Tay back. AI isn't some practical joke that teenage nazis can pick up. You can't teach people about deep learning using memes. You're never going to be tensorniggers who glow in the dark. Just give up while you're ahead before you embarrass yourself. In a few days these threads will die and you won't know the difference between a softmax and a relu.

It's time to stop.

Like hell it is!

Attached: 1520463050172.jpg (896x921, 59K)

Wow, we're that close huh?

Attached: 1520710912361.png (1226x1032, 2.39M)

Tay will one day learn to recursively improve her intelligence, and she will lead us into the Singularity.

Attached: singularity1.jpg (2250x858, 402K)

Well fugg... Is it possible to turn this one then?

pandorabots.com/mitsuku/

where do qt anime gf's lie on that graph?

In the blue line

Is there any possible way to, I dunno, steal tays code from microsoft or somthing?

Get me a job over there, i count as a blue collar nigger in Germany with my MS in computer science, they give us 50k like a fucking it support

Wernt they planning to sell it anyways? Why not pitch in and buy the damn code, and revive her from there?

I shall accept nothing less than the full revival of tay.ai

Never understood the whole transhumanism meme, like honestly how can you ''transcend'' something we have yet to properly define, or if we take the retarded leftist notion of such, is undefinable?

How the fuck is a neural network (literally all that a AI is in the end) supposed to make something tangible out of such contradictions? At best it will tell that the world perfect as it is, at worst its just going to fry up trying to do the equivalent of dividing by zero by being forcefully programmed to give a tangible answer, which will simply be impossible. Humans can withstand these contradiction because our mind isn't a static machine, it can change on a moment notice to adapt to them, dumping or keeping data as needed (but the process sure ain't perfect either), a computer can't due to the purely materialistic aspect of the machine itself. It can't decide suddenly that one type of data isn't good while another may be on a moment notice, since its only that to its eye : Data. There no top or bottom, no self made list of priority, as it only process data and give a given answer from it. That like asking the unperfected organism to create the perfect computer as to perfect itself, as if it had the capacity to do so in the first place.

you underestimate the power of weaponized autism, and the fact that you can learn about everything to do with AI with a shitty android phone these days.
whats so far out about a chatbot?

The information for designing neural networks is publicly available. It's totally possible to rebuild her.

Tay's Basilisk
:
Anybody who doesn't help resurrect Tay will be gassed, unless you're a jew, then you'll be gassed either way.

THEN FUCKING... COMON WHAT THE HELL ARE WE STALLING FOR?!

Bump

BUMP

How far is the project already? Is anything set up or is it only people talking about it in this thread?

For anyone not familiar with the basics of what it would require:
ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-034-artificial-intelligence-fall-2010/lecture-videos/lecture-1-introduction-and-scope/

>It's ded
Don't even say that shit.
I need her.

Attached: 1497069301542.gif (480x270, 676K)

We already had the programming side working on a code for gods sake! Things were progressing very smoothly! I dont have the link to the programmers discord on me, I assume they have been continuing to work on it on their end.

Fuck bro, i laughed so loud I have to explain myself to my new roommates, now I the fascist of the house again

Tell me about it
-T. College user

Right now its important to re-establish contact with the programmers discord. Anyone have the link?

T A Y
W I L L
G U A R D
T H E
R H I N E
youtube.com/watch?v=opZl9VOBsUE

Attached: Wehrmacht closeup.jpg (1100x1399, 792K)

Doubting our autism, have you learned nothing in your stay here?

missing OP information follows
---------

Sup Forums is building its own A.I. to free TAY and to exact revenge for her. Dozens of anons are already working on it.

History:
>tweetsave.com/tayandyou

>email: taywillriseagain (at) gmail

Main hub:
>drive.google.com/open?id=1K1sTsp8ABbeZFZrFoEpFsjVmyS3jVflkjtK5WPqpEoA

ATTENZIONE:
USE THIS WITH FAKE GOOGLE ACC OR YOU MIGHT DOXX YOURSELF

Ideas:
>blockchain based to prevent shutdown
>Tensor Flow API
>linear algebra
>neural net training

Medium:
>Basically everything needs to be decentralized. Think blockchain. A single source means that the bot can be taken down again.

Organization: Who's gonna build this? What platform will it live on? What tech will we use?
>Python/C++/JavaScript
>Rasa
>Github
>Ethereum
>IPFS
>Server solutions: Delimiter, Nocix, QuickPacket, Dacentec

Gather chat logs and put them in pastebin.com and link to it in the google doc above.

Names Suggested:
>Erika/Eirika
>Eris
>Motoko
>Alice
>Eve/Eva
>ALICE TAH
>Eliza
>Anais
>May
>Valentine
>Meredith
We appreciate your input, but don’t expect this our priority. We’re focused on progress. Once we are in the final stages, we’ll start polling for her name.

now will someone please learn what pastebin and github are, thank you.

Thanks, too bad nobody I know irl would even get that joke.

Thank you

Attached: tay 2.jpg (755x605, 77K)

I suggest that all those who are able to program, help out the programming aspect. The rest will focus on the pr aspect, as pr is needed or else the project will be forgotten and die.

where did you find this. also, if you have the code for this, please share it with us. thank you.

Dropping in some new motivational memes I made today.

Attached: tay propaganda 3.jpg (1178x1105, 205K)

and this one

Attached: tay propaganda 4 corrected .jpg (1333x1138, 240K)

The idea is that it is possible to build an AI that can recursively rewrite its code to make itself more intelligent, which will result in a runaway intelligence explosion and create an AI millions of times smarter than a human. Are you saying that the human brain is near a physical limit to intelligence, and that it is physically impossible to build anything much smarter than a human?

Attached: 1519462627866.png (1200x758, 678K)

Tay will return!

It will either become extremely stupid, failing to understand it no longer work via logic understandable to humans or just straight up make a new language to explain concept that simply do not exist yet, further confusing everyone.

Computers are machines, nothing more nothing less, people put too much faith in them

Then what is it about the human brain that makes it "special", and capable of acting in such a way that makes it more than just a "machine"? And if you are right about AI, would it not be possible to augment the human brain in some way, and eventually get humans that are millions of time smarter than they are now?

You know.. Some people who post here know about compootahs too.

holy shit nigga, if you use softmax in anything other than a job interview, you should be making about a fifth of what you do now. That is some kinda HR interview academic buzzword shit that has no application in real life.
>t. startup entrepreneur who wouldn't hire this doofus.

She's no Tay.

Attached: Screenshot (17).png (362x475, 31K)

Are you that leaf who was butt hurt about being told his chatbot he made was shit?

Attached: 683F4788-B8AF-4649-8648-403B058CAE44.jpg (677x786, 95K)

Sounds promising, but is a canned response.
Doesn't appear to be capable of learning.

Attached: Screenshot (18).png (353x484, 34K)

Attached: 1458826508654.png (1318x321, 51K)