'Alt right' leader Richard Spencer says his rallies aren't 'fun' anymore

We're losing, Sup Forums

usatoday.com/story/news/2018/03/12/alt-right-leader-richard-spencer-says-his-rallies-arent-fun-anymore/416579002/

Attached: 19348139481.png (830x524, 291K)

Richard Spencer is Skeletor

His last (((rally))) was a staged battle between Jews and Antifa at a college which was on SPRING BREAK. These people are degenerates and they realize that nobody is buying their bullshit

What do you mean "we"?

he should stick to interviews, those violet ralies bring well dare I say it *bad optics* at least in my opinion.

When did we vote for him to be a leader?

Attached: 1517773602436.jpg (1200x900, 101K)

What, isn't it fun to get attacked?

you know you are fukt when you have a playground leader pissing in the sandbox

Do more shit like this and less announced shit that turns into a fight and makes everyone look terrible, gets people doxxed, gets people arrested, etc.

Attached: 7F880412-BFEC-4EAC-866F-00E1F9B889F4.jpg (1600x900, 400K)

More like Reach Hard Spinner am i rite fellow MAGA pedes

Attached: 1518226553638.png (543x443, 24K)

Spencer burned through all the available human capital with Charlottesville, keeping his fame afloat on a steady supply of kids getting fired and doxxed and ostracized to keep him in the public eye, and when that run out he's now just shrugging his shoulders and giving up.

He had other human capital after Cville but he's pissed off everyone he was working with.

This is what he actually said. He doesn't want violent rallies, especially not now.

Democracy is garbo and natural hierarchies are inevitable. Until you get off your fat ass and lead he is one of your leaders, like it or not.

>shilling for Dickey Spence
Imagine being this kosher.

Attached: I totally fool them every time DERP.jpg (900x881, 156K)

the (((media))) is upset one of its circus acts isn't fooling anyone anymore

Richard Spencer is a deep state plant and Nazism is occult garbage.

((we))

occult shit is generally interesting though

He just has SAD.

So many more people are red pilled now he'll feel better in the summer

Attached: kek.jpg (659x387, 38K)