Boom. Reddit just banned the UncensoredNews subreddit

This was the only place deleted articles reached the average user.

Reddit is full-on brainwashing people now.

Attached: 97A6B39D-CF0B-4021-9A6E-69F43C570B33.jpg (750x286, 100K)

internet gossip is not politics
Fuck off

Who cares. Fuck off back there.

Look at these kike shills. How about YOU FUCK OFF

RIDF, youll never pay for that gender change with such low effort

Anyone who visits that website enjoys being told what to think anyway.

go make your own leddit then, faggot

>caring about plebbit
The us election was over a year ago why are you still here?

The sports Reddits are fine. Also how is a major site deleting a news forum not news to you?

You don’t have to like the site to realize this is huge.

Subreddits*

pretty much this.

everyone who actually cares is browsing Sup Forums.
redditors know theyre living in lies and theyre fine with that. so why bother?

that's the way reddit has always been
downvote and censor anything they dislike

Attached: 1393989988361.jpg (848x900, 111K)

You have to go back, newfag.

Attached: 1366033292651.gif (250x250, 407K)

today in the news, controlled website by alphabets is a controlled website by alphabet. What the fuck did you expect, reddit nigger? Go back.

Attached: 1463555606718.jpg (274x409, 22K)

Shills or fags, the lot of you. Used to be Sup Forums cared about redpilling normies and dragging them down to our level. Places like /r/The_Donald and /r/UncensoredNews used to be considered diluted redpill dispensers. Yes, it's plebbit, but it's also a place where real hearts and minds are being reached.

The best advice I can give you is to stop using reddit. If you want to "keep up the fight" over there then have fun.

>Used to be Sup Forums cared about redpilling normies and dragging them down to our level

Only someone who has been on Sup Forums for under two years would honestly hold this fucking opinion. Embarrassing.

Attached: 1366281416426.gif (230x250, 1.88M)

Sup Forums is at its best when it’s message is reaching everyone

>Refugees complaining about home and not assimilating
Raus!

Trips confrirmed
Fuck plebbit

You’re not even American. Just be glad your IP isn’t banned and enjoy the show

at this point reddit is only useful for redpilling people when they pull blatant shit like this
if you really think that upboatdownboat hell is useful for discussion you should probably adopt a solitary and remote life in the mountains
hopefully they finally get around to martyring the_donald and making thousands of boomers buttmad enough to take to the streets

Attached: 1519430479131.jpg (968x909, 626K)

>Shills or fags, the lot of you. Used to be Sup Forums cared about redpilling normies and dragging them down to our level. Places like /r/The_Donald and /r/UncensoredNews used to be considered diluted redpill dispensers. Yes, it's plebbit, but it's also a place where real hearts and minds are being reached.

I still do and go to reddit to burst their bubble

ignore him he is Brit

Attached: 698891_1.jpg (630x630, 114K)

Attached: 1513395083655.png (245x316, 84K)

Iam going to shit on your chest

used to be Sup Forums didn't care about moralfagging
then boomers found us

if you want to redpill normies bring them here
its not like anybody every leaves again

Attached: 1505997058984.webm (640x360, 749K)

>I believe elections can be won solely by basement dwelling neets.

brainlet.png

/r/UncensoredNews named the jew constanty and that was why it was removed.

>I still do and go to reddit to burst their bubble

No. You're a crossposter which means that you are the internet equivalent of a mulatto, unable to integrate into either community. You think you're going to Reddit and redpilling them, when what you're actually truly representing is Reddit infesting this site, a phenomenon that has been going on for over six years. That you can even say this shit without mass-censure from dozens of angry posters just shows how far this board and site have fallen in recent years.

The moment Sup Forums became about evangelism instead of laughing at people, it lost any trace of its identity. We are a husk now.

Attached: 1366230719908.gif (200x163, 394K)

Hi Kike

true

funny how mad the shills get when their work sites get shut down

>this faggot actually uses plebbit
neck yourself scum

go away newfag

Reddit bans everything. It's not surprising and it's not worthy of a thread.

Uhhhh who gives a fuck?

Attached: 1519697939703.gif (450x551, 213K)

Go back to redit. I can not stress this enough. You lower our standards the same way nigger immigrants lower white nations standards. Fuck off. This isn't a joke. Its not a meme that you faggots love talking about. Get the fuck off of this website already. Why can't you get that through your thick fucking skull. Nobody wants you here, nobody likes you here. You lower the standards for everything. You are not one of the cool kids coming here you are the annoying 5 year old that always wants to bother his 16 year old brother and his friends when they want to do more adult stuff.

FUCK OFF

Attached: 1493404921786.jpg (500x375, 34K)

BREAKING NEWS!
WEBSITE THAT USES GARBAGE UPVOTE SYSTEM HEAVILY OVERWHELMED BY SJWs AND VIDEOGAME PLAYING LIBERALS TURNS OUT TO BE TRASH
IN OTHER NEWS OP LITERALLY CANT STOP JERKING TO /r/Niggersphotoshoppedtolookliketheyrefuckingmywife

I walked away from Reddit when they shadow-banned me for "repeating the talking points of Holocaust deniers".

Reddit is inherently dishonest and scummy for shadow bans. They aren't even man enough to flat out ban you. The comments will give the reader a false sense of consensus, because all contrarian views have been eliminated. It's dishonest and fails to create a "marketplace of ideas".

Your newfag is showing. Let me guess you came here after thedonald or right before the election. You are a newfag. The donald was created by a newfag reditor. Nobody has ever liked the donald or uncensored news or fat people or whatever fucking bullshit redit thing you like.
You take the internet way too seriously.
You should all be ashamed. If I had my way you would be lynched along side jews.

Attached: black-juice-flow-down-bloat-body-hang-bikini-clad-woman.jpg (382x720, 24K)

no need to get edgy faggot

Attached: 1480946371086.jpg (534x612, 57K)

What do you mean "who cares," retard? Reddit is the largest forum in the internet so it matters when they start banning news feeds that they don't agree with

You need to lurk more a minimum of two years without posting will suffice. Also sage.

no they arent. rhockey has countless sjw bullshit lately. gun posts on parkland shooting is on front page right now just because a goalie lives in parkland. and its all anti-gun. nigger had basketball chanted at him in the penalty box and it was an international incident on the subreddit about race.

This subreddit was pretty great.

I was there for the election pushing Trump non stop nigger fucker. That sub alongside r/publichealthwatch had been true pol mini colonies unlike the_donald.

Attached: 1402300764910.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

Diarrhea powered face fuck for the win

>flaggot
>calling others shill

Attached: 1520352188587.jpg (673x767, 137K)

Reddit is garbage but the state of news forums online does overlap sufficiently with politics to warrant notice.

I've been here since the days of /n/, nigger. Fuck off and die.

Attached: SHILLS.png (1065x199, 160K)

That's a nice AUG. I like the barrel attachments too.

Reddit was done the day they banned /r/jailbait

Am I the only one who is seriously not a redditor here? As in never made an account don't see it other than all the screencaps posted here?

Because sometimes I feel like i'm the only one among you faggots.

Attached: [GJM] High School Fleet - 03 (BD 720p) [AB581225].mkv_snapshot_22.01_[2018.02.22_19.37.54].jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

i only go there when a link on google pops up.

>r*dditors really believe anons care what happens to that shitty site and its users
I wish for cancer upon your parents.