Poland is poo--- TURBOŻYD Edition

>Warsaw population: 1.75M
>Warsaw unemployed people: 26k
>Warsaw unemployment: 2%
>Warsaw GDP nominal per capita: $48,000 USD
>Warsaw # of companies: 400,000+
Apply to skilled job, get interview 100% of time and almost always job offer that you can negotiate to way higher salary

Even the guy in the wheelchair with down syndrome who plays kids xylophone in the underground pass by złote tarasy makes probably 500+ złoty a day

>that is more than a LEAF programmer makes lol

Attached: turbożyd.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVehB6GZwyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

co[spoiler][/spoiler] słabo tredzik idzie panie

Good for you Poland.

I am rooting for you.

Attached: PolandAmerica.png (602x491, 108K)

>soros invest in pooland
>globalist multinationals setup operations
>require diversity labor force
>install demographic replacement laws
>racism is 1st degree murger
>every white worker is layed off and replaced with trafficked shitskins
>????
>profit

western europe is kaput. now the eastern front invasion has begun

Yeah, but you know what Poland doesn't have?

Diversity.

Settle down, Trudeau.

Attached: trudeau[1].jpg (600x315, 25K)

we have enought diversity in our own nation Justin
youtube.com/watch?v=gVehB6GZwyQ

po chuj robisz ciagle te fredy? nic z nich nie wynika

your "prosprty" is a wolf in sheeps clothes to bring you under globalist ownership.

Good
Im from the chicago suburbs and id rather have the most savage pollacks than nogs, spics, slimes or poos

Give me a job

But seriously how long till prices go up? I could find meals for 5 zloty max and public transport was essentially free

>doesn't have?
>Diversity.
Canada Wronk
We have quite diversified cultures and customs in different parts of Poland. So different to the point some of them can't stand each other.
Come visit Poland and see for yourself.

Attached: pl_mapa_AiEeVTc_auto_1600x800.jpg (546x509, 121K)

>diversity

What a crock of shit. Enjoy living in your 49% "diverse" leafland

Attached: diversity 5.jpg (500x417, 49K)

Attached: diversity 4.jpg (495x589, 94K)

>muh diversity

Attached: diversity 3.jpg (912x1200, 194K)

>>>>>>>>>>>diversity

Attached: diversity 2.jpg (750x552, 53K)

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((DIVERSITY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: diversity 1.jpg (484x537, 85K)

Canada thinks "diversity" means mixing with niggers. Poland diverse without niggers.

The usual
37 years old
Live in London since 6 years.
Admin job for 1.5k.
Finished international relations in Poland.
Thinking about going back to Poland.
But I am worried that working culture in Poland is very aggressive.
I would have to earn between 3.5-4k zloty netto.
Wroclaw for me is better than Warsaw, as I have house near Wroclaw.
Also do employers in Poland still ask for driving licence even for office jobs? It was a problem in the past I believe. I don't have one.

Driver's license is now as much essential as elementary school diploma.

Nigger please. I don't have a fancy degree or education, just native level English skills and I earn 5,000 PLN a month after taxes.

As for the culture being aggressive, that only happens if you hang out with shitty aggressive people. Hang out with people that have opend up a book at least once in their lives and you'll be fine.

I returned from the US and been living just fine in Poland for the last 9 years.

>Driver's license is now as much essential as elementary school diploma.
;_;
That worries me, it's one of these retarded ideas in Poland. I only want to work in an offic ;_;
But the fucking Karyny will always ask you if you have driving licence as if it was needed.

If you live in a large city and don't go for jobs that require a driver's license then you don't need a license right away, just get it later.

I don't have a car nor drive. I can walk/subway/taxi anywhere in Warsaw, one of the benefits of living in warsaw. although there is a shitload of cars

Attached: dog no.gif (400x310, 1.99M)

10.20*40*4 = 1632 pounds

how do you survive in London? wtf? 10 papierosy cost like 15 pounds

Yeah same, but problem is, most top tier companies that don't have to do anything with driving want it anyways. I've got in my hometown shithole, there's prolly around 500 people there with virtually no cars around, and beacuse there's shitload of cars in Warsaw, even toddler could drive car here. But Warsaw's driving instructors demand maneuvers that are really fucking useless in big city's climate, even impossible sometimes.

*|'ve got one

>10.20*40*4 = 1632 pounds
I earn 1560 exactly.
I don't smoke at all.
But I survive barely.

why the fuck do they want a driver's license if you don't drive for work, for ID? dowód osobisty not enough?

You would have a way higher quality of life in Poland working a żabka. they are paying hohols 4000 zł and can't find enough to work..

how much would this cost in london?

Attached: warsaw-food-prices.png (1600x1200, 2.28M)

no idea, i do bezpieczeństwo danych osobowych for various private clinics out there and i could stay at home for rest of my career

very weird. i am done driving for the rest of my life after 4 freak near fatal car accidents. doctors said if i have another car accident and brain trauma i could easily die

T-I-G-E-R-S

Attached: tiger.jpg (1600x1128, 497K)

>TIGERS
>THE NOSTALGIA

Attached: nostalgic tiger.jpg (480x700, 78K)

TIGERS

Attached: polska tiger turk.png (1200x800, 583K)

T-I-G-E-R-S
>WAKE UP KURWAS

Attached: real tiger in russia.png (500x603, 331K)

Can a Polbro be so gracious as to describe the origin of this meme to me?

>russia announces it has magical tigers again despite being frozen wasteland
>about 300 total
>russia cannot have
>polska rapes their tigers
>russia cannot have nice things, courtesy of polska
get?

Attached: ride the tiger.png (870x798, 35K)

I think it was some schizo Russian user actually

dont stop driving, goy. its good for the economy. buy 10 for cars and get your hoes on a ride.

dont let down Herr Ford

Started as anti-establishment meme against the government. Apparently, there are some government-sponsored Polandball knock offs that got twisted into the "Poland fucks a literal hole into Russia and T-I-G-E-R-S".

Attached: 1497533715265[1].jpg (960x678, 256K)

>It's yet an other episode of holol LARPs as polish

show your flag flaggot

Attached: roach metamorphosis.jpg (500x667, 52K)

arent poles just russians in denial?

no

What?

Attached: adele gun.gif (500x228, 1.65M)

work at Silicon Valley. Our founders were discussing the growing presence of US IT sector in eastern europe and mentioned that Eastern euros (poles specifically) are russians in denial and that this is important to understand when penetrating business there

So Poles are the real Jews, so what?

Attached: polski żyd.jpg (400x457, 60K)