HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ARE YOU READY TO GO TO JAIL, DRUMPFIES?

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/12/robert-mueller-invokes-conspiracy-defraud-governme/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ARE YOU READY TO GO TO JAIL, DRUMPFIES?

>“Mueller is targeting the ‘useful idiots’ who worked as Russian propagandists who didn’t even realize who they were working for,” a source told The Times.

Attached: AP_18012767612547_c0-74-4841-2896_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/30/womens-march-three-times-more-coverage-march-life/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aka right wing retards on Sup Forums

>I thought the checks came from Moscow Ohio your honor

walks

If my reply makes you less depressed then I guess that's my good deed for the day
sage tho

Fake

I don't see how he can do anything to anyone for shitposting about the election. This who thing is political theater to appease the retarded democrats who actually believed (and still believe) Clinton's campaign lies.

...Isn't that scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Like if I told the janitor to take out the trash and snuck a dead body in there when he wasn't looking, the janitor isn't the one that gets charged with the death penalty for 1st degree murder.

>a source
my ass

nice crap thread.

I have a question:

Since when is a crime to post political memes on social media?

This mueller guy is just a sad piece of shiet. He should go an hero to try to keep his honor.

>ensnare a Russian cyber network

>and could use the same legal strategy to go after President Trump and his associates
>COULD USE

AKA: AINT HAPPENING BUT PLEASE MULLER DO IT BECAUSE IM A WHINY LIBERAL SHIT

I stand to be counted

Conspiracy to defraud the government.

AKA the DNC, HRC, etc. They literally conspired to overthrow Trump. Those sealed indictments ought to have anyone involved with HRC or her campaign or even her husband's presidency absolutely soiling themselves right about now.

Washington Times is literally fake news though.

Guess us shitposters are going down.

Prosecutors prosecute. U ever met one? They spray charges like m4 bullets. Anyone and everyone

deep state is so mad they lost.

I hate this guy so fucking much, hope he gets killed.

Bullshit.
NO COLLUSION
ITS ALL OVER
THIS IS A WITCH HUNT
NO COLLUSION
NO COLLUSION
(PIC VERY FUCKING RELATED)

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-182821.png (1080x2220, 482K)

NO COLLSION
NO COLLUSION
NO COLLUSIL COLLUSION
NO COPPA COLUSION
SHUT IT DOWN
ITS A FUCKING WITCHHUNT NOW

>Mueller is "targeting"
He "targeted" Trump for 2 years and came up with nothing. Go target your temple with a switch blade.

>tfw i had a job all along

Suck it mom

This is literally

>Mueller, PLEASE HURRY!

the post

fpbp

Lol I put sage on my toast.

NO COLLUSION YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT
HAHAHHAA

Check catalog. HAPPENING
Russia probe over. No collusion

Shills on suicide watch

that will teach the rentals to stop harshing our mellow :v)

No one familiar with the history of this country can deny that congressional committees are useful. It is necessary to investigate before legislating, but the line between investigating and persecuting is a very fine one and the Democrats have stepped over it repeatedly. Their primary achievement has been in confusing the public mind as between the internal and the external threats of Russian trolls. We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear of one another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men.

Oh shit. I forgot that's all bullshit this time. You're all guilty.

Attached: murrow.jpg (750x938, 50K)

Bring it. I'll enjoy killing the feds when they show up.

Also: if they attack us via this method it's time for dotr.

You underestimate the stupidity and insanity of the left. They actually believe that if they wish hard enough, their desires will become reality. We need to purge them.

In other words....all 63 million Trump voters were unwitting propagandists and non accomplices in the crime of Trump winning an election? Every time I think that the left has hit the peak of stupidity, they top themselves.

pole is going to jail
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>replies within 1 min
>no archive link
>GIVING BEZOS CLICKS
every time. take note nupol. this is how you spot faggot threads meant to slide. only thing it's missing is a fucking memeflag OP

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/30/womens-march-three-times-more-coverage-march-life/

A new report indicates that CNN and MSNBC gave positive coverage to a Russian-organized anti-Trump rally days after the election.

NewsBusters reports that “both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally” on November 12, 2016.

The protesters largely espoused standard left-wing rhetoric on racism and sexism, chanting “Black Lives Matter!” and saying “We reject the President-elect.”

Video of the protest pulled by Newsbusters shows MSNBC’s Morgan Radford saying that it was a “legitimate concern” of protesters that “black people will be shot in the street.”

There’s going to be a lot of liberals indicted.

Attached: Yeah.png (1240x673, 1.16M)

>Every time I think that the left has hit the peak of stupidity,
No the conspiracy to defraud the government will apply to people who KNEW the people they were communicating with were;
Russian trolls
who were operating illegally against the united states election laws.
Who's communications helped these trolls evade getting caught by the feds, or helped .ru troll become more effective.

Yeah they could charge a whole bunch of people but they'd have to roll out some pretty convincing evidence that American trolls KNEW they were helping foreign agents influence an election. They could pull all the NSA files or whatever but that'd be a huge fucking shitstorm of lawsuits w/ massive repercussions upon the surveillance state.

I thought he was supposed to investigate Trump-Russia collusion.