Yes. I may have forgotten her name, but these tits habe really been a loss

A literally who.
I don't care.

Yes, mad this cunt survived.

SODA LIED
HARE DIED

shoe...

This

Now that you remind me of it, yes, there's a shadow of anger still inside of it.

Hare is much better than Inori she should be heroine in the first place.

It's not hard to find a better girl than Inori is this shitshow. Holy hell, why the fuck didn't he hook up with the cripple at least?
This show made zero sense.

I don't even remember how it went but I remember being mad as fuck

Fucker lied. Suicide expedition. Choppers appeared and shot at heroes. Hare got her Void snapped by helicopter shot and died in Shoe's arms.

Why is she wrapped up with a bunch of condoms

That's a lot of condoms

Fuck you, Soda.

and all the music comes back and i cry for the day

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=pQyjzmB_YeU

Cripple was fuckin cute

SO EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME WHORE

I'm mad that Soda was alive in the end.

I still don't understand why MC's Mom was with villain, a clusterfuck this anime was.

She wanted to protect Shoe by having Gai cut his arm off and taking the void power out of him in the process, at least that's what I remember.

Obligatory:
GUILTY CROWN: DROPPED ALL WEEK, EVERY WEEK

Ep1 - ordinary teenager meets mysterious girl who DROPPED
Ep2 - Engrish in OP DROPPED
Ep3 - back to school DROPPED
Ep4 - surface tension how does it work DROPPED
Ep5 - NTR everywhere DROPPED
Ep6 - fusing Personas without visiting Velvet Room DROPPED
Ep7 - calling your mom by her first name DROPPED
Ep8 - Inori is my DROPPED
Ep9 - actually decent episode DROPPED
Ep10 - Inori smiles DROPPED
Ep11 - what the fuck is this MacrosOH MY FUCKING GOD EVERYONE'S DYING FUCK FUCKING FUCK DAN NOOOO
Ep12 - 7 year olds jumping 10 foot gaps DROPPED
Ep13 - back to school AGAIN DROPPED
Ep14 - Shoe acting alpha DROPPED
Ep15 - rabbit dies FUCKING DROPPED FUCKING SODA FUCK
Ep16 - Hitler and Franks DROPPED
Ep17 - WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON EVERYBODY IS DYING I FUCKING HATE EVERY CHARACTER IN THIS SHOW DROPPED
Ep18 - GAI2 KILLED SYCTHE CHAN INORI TURNING TO A LOYAL FUCKING KERRIGAN DROPPED
Ep19 - I am the bone of my void SEGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DROPPED
Ep20 - Choosing your friends wisely is hereditary DROPPED
Ep21 - Jesus on a segway what the fuck DROPPED
Ep22 - Baby robots, Forever Alone Cripple End, and Arisa still alive DROPPED forever

Mad that I didn't drop the show three episodes in

i miss wheelchair, she was pure on that shit show

damn it user. I had finally forgotten this existed.

I like Guilty Crown unironically...

... up until the Hitler Shu arc ends, from Evil Zombie Gai onwards the show goes full trainwreck.

I don't remember much of GC but I do remember being mad at the time with Sup Forums.

If I remember right there were some conflict of opinion between two director in GC, I wonder if Arisa is the first and foremost to suffer from it. I mean, you can't make a worst downfall than her, from a sheltered princess dreaming of a prince charming to a traitor whore who sold her body and virginity to some nobody.
The guy behind the idea really wanted to hurt someone somewhere.

>Are you still mad?
mad about what?

The moment Gai was intro'd I thought "now this should have been the MC", and by episode three I thought about the wheelchair girl "now this should have been the main love interest". Ultimately I think I dropped it around the time he decided to trust his stupid friend, figuring the MC was completely irredeemable.

Years later I ended up watching it just to kill some time during a vacation, and it was worse then I thought it would be.

Nothing to get mad at. It was trash from ep 1 and just got worse from there. The best thing about it was the shit ending for Shoe, because he was a shit character.

Watching Guilty Crown with Sup Forums was fucking fun because of all the memes, I feel bad for people who actually picked it up to watch alone.

>DAN NOOOO

Guilty Crown's plot makes more sense on rewatch, but it still falls flat in the final arc. How the fuck did anyone think reviving Gai and making him the main villain was a good idea? This shit was already full of antagonists and had a main villain that was established way back in the first cour.

I don't remember much, I just know it was dumb plan.

>GC Lost Christmas will never be animated
Scrooge was moar badass

Nope because best girl still lives.

Shu should have boned her. They should have at least a pumping scene with her.

No, actually I liked to see, the bitch was boring and bland

Zombie Gai was the dumbest fucking thing in a show full of dumb things that didn't make sense.

Chose

You mean this?

>The moment Gai was intro'd I thought "now this should have been the MC", and by episode three I thought about the wheelchair girl "now this should have been the main love interest".
This, it's like E7 where it intially feels like Holland and Talho should be the main duo. Except things actually worked out well there.