Boku No Hero Academia

>We're already seeing 100%

Fuck this, I wanted them to build it up slowly like have him go from 10% to 20% and then to like 40%, etc. They just fucking went straight to 100% and that takes the fun out of watching Deku progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8IfCSnYPYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Newsflash, you’ve already seen him going 100% as far back as the earliest chapters

This has been trash for quite sometime tb h.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Black Clover has surpassed it.

That not even the maximum use for one for all , full cowl 100% is 100% SPREAD threw out the body , so his upper body has 50% and so does his lower

We're heading towards Hitman Reborn levels of retardation.

Sex with Eri, that's all

Do you want mods to ban this thread for being "general"? They don't read the threads, they just see same picture reposted and delete thread. It happened this week with Tamaya thread

And here I thought there was no way to make BnHA threads shittier than by spamming O MY REWIND QUIRK.

Clearly the old thread was at bump limit and had like 700 posts, so I made a new one. I just happen to use the same picture.

Overhaul best father figure 2017

Can't wait for them to delete it

What would villain eri be like?

Here's how it'll go , deku be winning for the majority of next chapter but Mr.compress takes eri from off his back , the chapter after that will izuku getting beaten up by overhaul until toga See's he's about to die so she decides to return eri so deku can finish overhaul , that leaves chapter 160 as an aftermath chapter we're they tell the limits of eri's Quirk

What would the VA do with Eri?

DEKU X ERI OTP

Turn her to a NEET

They just wanted to take her to piss off overhaul

boohoo STOP
this is just temporary because of Eri
fuck all of you using this as bait
fuck off

I didn't know lobotomised people were allowed on the internet

Is Deku trying to counter Eri's Rewind by hurting himself or just taking advantage of the free hax? Because the former doesn't really make sense to me.

>she's reverting me at a very quick rate
>well i will just gravely injure myself faster than she can rewind me
WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

The free hax.

Speed reader tell me how I'm wrong when it's explained when he first uses full cowl

>>tfw when Deku holds you firmly in his arms and refuses to let go

O

But they need a healer, don't they? Eri fits the bill.

A little bit of both really. He realizes that this is the way he can beat overhaul, but also promised to not let go of Eri, so it's not like he has much choice.

So what happens if she rewinds him to the point where he doesn't have One for All? CAn all might still "pass it on" on his condition?

Can you be anymore retarded?

Exactly. The whole point early on was it was all or nothing for him. Every time he shattered his arm or hand or finger, he was using 100%.

>>We're already seeing 100%
>They just fucking went straight to 100% and that takes the fun out of watching Deku progress
You can tell a casual/speed reader when they make retarded observations like this

On chapter 19 of the mango. I’ve enjoyed it so far. Does it get better or worse from here?

Speed reader

But he's been holding her without going 100% for a bit now so it shouldn't really matter whether he hurts himself or not, right?

Better

Except he can only maintain this form because of Eri rewinding him. You expect him to have her with him for every fight from now on? That and he's got to wreck himself nonstop to prevent himself from being rewound out of existence.

Better but never go to these threads , they're as bad as SnK threads

It's okay for boys manga.
Well to be fair, he was already damaged from the 20% and 100% kick, and just got that stuff rewinded.

Stop

Better. Deku becomes marginally less of a bitch boy each arc.

>o-oh no, they've found out about my down's syndrome
>"s-speedreader-kun!!!"
>haha fuckin got 'em xD time to go jack off my dog

And repeatedly doing it in the tournament arc.

But no, we're getting 100% with caveats: he has to be constantly destroying his body to avoid becoming a fetus, so midway through this thing he'll lose OfA or something - it's the most obvious twist.

and it'll happen in mid air while they're over the city and Eri will be falling, her quirk will be full power, but who should be there to catch eri before she hits the ground but Toshinori... who is "killed" in a horrible brutal way of becoming a baby that Deku's mom has to raise

Bakugo will come out of no where to save Deku from the fall too and say "this is payback for all those times you saved me, not that I'm grateful or anything baka"

>mfw Eri tells Bakugou he's a poopyhead

>HURR his nuumbers got bigger! That means he got stronger!

The people who get excited about this are retarded.

Better, but the threads are shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY

>tfw he shoves his hand up your butt and jerks off his dick in your pee-hole from the inside

>Eri gets adopted by 1A

REWIND

Eri is fucking garbage. Ochako is best girl.

RUBBER DUCKY
youtube.com/watch?v=B8IfCSnYPYo

Go back to the chapter were deku was inventing full cowl , retard

Sounds pretty stupid, senpai

Eri's going to survive this arc, r-right?

Shit>eri>ochako

>Grape so desperate for relevancy he has to frame another fanbase for his wrongdoings

Literally kys

It's what the audience wants and the mangaka knows it.
All the other characters are just here to see this and point out how much biggerer and strongerer Deku's number got.
They're there to go "WEOWEOWEOWEOWEOWOEOWEOWOE LOOOK HIS BIGGIGLY NUMBER" across two pages of what will amount to four hours of reaction images for everyone present because that's easier than drawing a battle.

FFS, the reason he has to be outside is because the author sucks at depicting meaningful battle in close quarters where there aren't any notable props to damage but walls.

this

I hope not

up to chapter 100 it´s pretty good stuff, after that the pacing suffers

Why does Hori keep drawing Tsuyu and Bakugo with costume swaps?

She's gonna use her OP quirk more consistently than she's ever done before.

There should be a drawback to that.
And it should be her life.

Ichigo had ban kai by chapter 157 too.

t. ochacuck

The manga ended several chapters after that, too.

and then it went to shit

>They're actually gauging quality by the number of chapters there are

Insecure much?

Jacking off your dog is a neccesary part of keeping them healthy - without frequent jerk off sessions and prostate stimulation they're liable to get prostate cancer.

Okay realistically speaking.

Are we really going to see Eri healing Nighteye/Mirio's quirk?

Doesn't look like it

Mirio's quirk was already rewinded out of existence

Isn't that sketch the only one? She swapped with Kaminari in the more recent image.

HOW THE FUCK IS NIGHTEYE NOT IN SHOCK

I KNOW IT'S WEEBCOMICS BUT COME OOOOOOOOON

>Bakugou breaks his legs while trying to stay the center of attention
>No one notices as they are too busy with their new daughteru

Where are my Toga niggaz at?

The final fight between Goku and Demon King Piccolo started in chapter 155.

Friendly reminder than Tintin sacrificed all the work of his life plus risked all of his life to get eri out of harms way only for eri to go on their own feet back to the room, followed by deku taking the spotlight.
right now ,as Eri is riding that 100% boy, he is bleeding out in some part in the complex while his teacher is a on the doorstep of death with a 20 cm piece of rock impaled in his chest
JUST

Better. Don't go into the threads, and no matter what people say this isn't even the worst arc of the story so far.
Its pacing is all over the fucking place but I think that Mirio, Kirishima, /fit/gum,
and hopefully the ending to this arc keeps it better than license exam.

he can only go Full Cowl 100% right now because he has Eri there to prevent his bones from shattering.

In the near future, when he isn't giving Eri a piggyback ride, he can only barely use 20% without permanently injuring himself. This temporary power boost is necessary for Overhaul to actually seem like a threat, while keeping Deku's own gradual, growing process in check.

Toga a shit

Yeah, but unlike Deku, Goku is a saiyan with no cap on his power and can keep improving to become stronger. I mean who is to say Deku can't go past 100% but Deku is not a saiyan and OfA most likely has a cap on it's power.

How old is she again?

>Nighteye isn't dead
Garbage-tier writing

honestly the only way for the bullet to work is for it to rewind his quirk to how it was before it first manifested i.e. it's still possible it will come back with time.

...but it could be years.

The GOOD news is Eri can qure that one from the pussycats who lost her quirk and all might... yeah, Eri's dying in this arc isn't she?

Can't be in shock if your spine is jelly.

Theres only one. The other is Momo.

How mad would you be if they just left him there to die, and ignored his existence afterwards until they show his skeleton during a group reaction shot?

Forgot pic

>can't go past 100%

PLUSULTRA

OfA's power keeps expanding with each new user. Once Deku hits the cap it's going to grow until it maxes out before getting passed onto another user

>introducing an important character
>killing him off immediately

Why is Eri always barefoot?

He has to make up with All Might before he dies

OH is a footfag.

>Bakugou as dead inside as he is Tsuyu getting him wet.
Sounds about right.

Also Kirishima would totally build a All Might bod wouldn't he?

hi

Someone post the teenage Eri, I need a quick fap

old enough to rewind my biological clock, old enough to take the cock

>Yeah, but unlike Deku, Goku is a saiyan with no cap on his power and can keep improving to become stronger. I mean who is to say Deku can't go past 100% but Deku is not a saiyan and OfA most likely has a cap on it's power.
Well we know that every user of OfA is more powerful than the last, so for the purposes of the plot Deku's power cap is effectively unlimited.

It's gets better