Im not religious so everything that happens after my death means fucking nothing to me...

Im not religious so everything that happens after my death means fucking nothing to me. Tell me why should I care about the extinction of white race if even if it ever happens I will be long dead before that

Attached: 171002-laurie-holden.jpg (2070x1380, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfVSvaJBVms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i bet the mods are sitting there like, 'hmm yes, a fellow traveler' reading this

not an argument

Give psychopathy, why would we care what you think?

you dont have to care about what I think, im just asking you a question

Maybe you don't care about your descendants, assuming you have any.
You don't have to care obviously but it is a more effective strategy for reproduction to care about the context your descendants inherit.
It is just not optimal behavior, then again your line is not obligated to survive, only that it has made it from the beginning of life until now.

I dont want to have any children ever

Death don't care if you believe anything or not.Here's the rundown.If you are here in a ageing and dying body on this earth...
Your body is the prison.You can choose to die off like a sperg.(I was dead for a few moments...I bet you won't like it when you find out there is "hell" where the worm never dies.
It was hot there was nothing to grab onto or move myself with.
It was hard to breathe.I tried to scream.No sound came out,and I knew there was no one to hear it if I did,and no one was going to "help" me.It was like being buried alive,in a very uncomforatble hot place with no gravity and no matter anywhere and it was like having a totally stuffed nose,but you couldn't even touch it or blow it.Hard to breathe very dark and hot hot.
.It was for a moment but it felt like eons.From the day you were born...you are dying and ageing.You're like a vvapor and you are like a grain of sand on the beach.You're nothing special.You talk as if you matter.
Locked In: How to Escape Your Prison (BY JONATHAN KLECK) youtube.com/watch?v=XfVSvaJBVms
Tell me why your worm matters? Why did you squirt out of your mothers vagina upside down into this prison?

I will tell you OP, after your death, your soul will leave your body. You will have to wait until the day of judgment comes. Then you'll be asked about every actions in your life and be punished or rewarded acordingly. If it is the former, you'll suffer hellfire for eternety. May God save us from such an end. Amen.

Die then faggot. You probably have never seen a pussy,much less railed it.

your reminder that this girl was a dumbass

Attached: carols dumbass kid.jpg (600x334, 21K)

>replaced by a nigger as the leading lady
The absolute state of The Walking Dead

If you reincarnate, would you wanna be born as a white male or a sand nigger. I choose white male and thats why I try to save the white race

Atheist cuckolds will ignore this.

which I could live with if the black chick was actually kind of hot.
Like the chick who dropped off my pita delivery yesterday. Would gladly bang

Walking Dead bitch looks like a literal monkey and has no personality

Your treason to your kind is irreversible. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself if nothing matters that much.

If you tolerate this your children will be next

You seem to be deeply troubled, friend. How is religion correlated to this at all? If anything you should be even more interested in passing on your genes and securing a safe future for your white children since that's literally the only way for any part of you to make it past your lifetime. You lack a sense of self-preservation. I'd imagine christcucks not caring about this issue more since they're promised a better life after they die.

Attached: bazooka korwin.jpg (960x534, 71K)

Why don't you kill yourself? What difference does it make if you die 50, 60, 70 years from now or right this moment?

What movie is this. Can't recall

Why would I want to kill myself? I enjoy my life.

You have any proof on this?

Walking dead. Shit show after season 3. Laurie holden is so fucking hot