Full Metal Panic (FMP)

Fujimi Shobo festival starts in a few hours. FMP is having a stage event with Gatoh and other guests (most likely the VAs and Producer Ito). They will probably give new info on FMP IV like a new PV and make some other announcements about the FMP franchise. What are your hopes for the new anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv306135901
youtube.com/watch?v=6t2E-MU8bgM
twitter.com/pKjd/status/921606637978230785
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=KiT4YE7FR0E
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ6nmp0X9aA
youtube.com/watch?v=OQf75VBHc8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stage event livestream link:

live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv306135901

Can't wait for THAT episode

It would be cool if they announce a new Fumoffu anime. Not sure if that's a good idea with IV right around the corner.

Man, what a long road, it has been two years since the reveal already. I hope they've been taking this time to make it as good as possible, what's coming up are my favorite parts of the story.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6t2E-MU8bgM

How many hours?

Way too curvy

is this fag serious?

5 more until the event starts. 1 more until the whole festival begins.

> 0:34
> Suddenly Jean Reno

>it has been two years since the reveal already
What nigga, wasn't it like a month ago? Fuck where did time go. Still hyped though.

That was the s1 recap movie trilogy announcement. The actual s4 was announced 2 years ago. We had a sticky and everything. It was pretty exciting.

Yeah your absolutely right. I don't know why I keep forgetting about FMP, I absolutely loved it when it aired and still do now.

4 hours

Stream chat filled with huehues

He always looks like this. It's some kind of reference

2 hours

I will try Fmp one more time.

Little over an hour left

bemp

DaL was probably their big announcement so what else do they have for unadapted LNs/LNs that need a sequel?

20 minutes

It’s a reference to Reno’s character in The Professional.

I’ve waited a full year for more news. God this is getting annoying.

Starting at last

I obviously know Gatoh. Who are the other two?

アメリカ映画ならこっちがいい

First movie release date is 11/25.

As expected the trilogy will cover one novel each. No Helmajistan filler it seems.

The second and third movie come out within a week of each other. Damn. haha

They redid some of the CG. lol

Also the new cut with Kaname is done in the old character design.

HOLY SHIT at that key visual. God damn!

THAT MECHA CGI

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

inhales

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anyone happen to record that?

Yea I’ll upload it later.

twitter.com/pKjd/status/921606637978230785

Gatoh acting like a kid in a candy store with the figure. Kek.

>complaining about Xebec Mech CGI

Go back to your mothers tit.

A PS4 game? Jesus they're really going out of their way to revitalize this franchise. I like it.

Is that a good holy shit or a bad holy shit?

Is that it? I was expecting a bit more. Guess we'll have to wait till Spring now.

Looks fantastic. Great color usage and backgrounds.

As long as we get more Mao.

It's by the SuperRobo staff too. Pretty neat. Between that, the movies and the new anime 2018 is looking to be a good year for FMP. Hope it gets big again like it did back when it first came out.

But will it get big enough for Fumoff2?

Depends on how much it sells. If it's a success we can certainly hope for more Fumoffu.

They said something about Gatou writing Amagi Brilliant Park at the end there too. Has a season 2 been confirmed yet?

HQ visual

HQ PV

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=KiT4YE7FR0E

Even bigger key visual

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ6nmp0X9aA

Was the student council president actually in the novels, or was he anime-original?

This looks pretty sweet, colour me hyped.

K A N A M E
A
N
A
M
E

WORST GIRL
O
R
S
T

G
I
R
L

So they updated the STAFF list and Toshihiko Sahashi is returning to compose the music which is a great thing.

>chibi mechas

The 3D looks unfinished, I assume they'll put shaders since the anime is only airing next year.

Kazuhiro Yamaji is voicing Kurama.

As long as we still get the notA-Team theme, I'll be happy.
youtube.com/watch?v=OQf75VBHc8I

If they can get Shimokawa out of retirement to sing the OP/ED I'll be satisfied.

Is this just a reskin of an existing game? Those mechs look like shit

If she didn't come back for Kino, I don't have high hopes she'll be back for FMP.

Why still RX7-Al, was hoping they hype us up with Levantein or Al1.5(Savage).

Either that or Nishii is going to redraw over the CG. He did that with the Arbalest as the earlier PV had the base Arbalest CG model and the new PV has a much more detailed one.

Guys, I'm not ready for the suffering.

Not KyoAni so who the fuck cares?

The KyoAni that did TSR is dead and buried, though.

Depth of Field KyoAni short is better mecha anime than anything anyone did in the current decade. And they did it with zero resources for the gigle.

This is bait.

Name a better looking mecha show release that isnt Gundam Thunderbolt

Fafner Exodus

Are we done?

>Golden shader barf
>good
nope

This is better than what KyoAni did.

No, its a cheap blurry MuvLuv tier adaptation.

Thunderbolt isn't even the second best looking Gundam of the last decade. Maybe not even the third or fourth.

Whatever you say KyoAni cuck

It's still CG

Hayashimizu? He was in the novels.

I want Al to hold me in his hands and softly tell me
>[Roger]

CGI haters will ruin FMP threads