Lauren Southern

Bangs on about immigration, closed borders
and border control. Can you not see the utter irony.

Attached: So madmam can you....png (850x478, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d.tube/#!Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fuck Islam
Pretty sure she did that.

Jewish actors are pinning whites against Muslims. She is Canadian military intelligence. Just fucking google it you fucking faggots.

d.tube/#!Sup Forumsbellagiosampler/tqg1mu6a

Only Bellagio is my Husbando

Attached: 00chn.webm (708x480, 2.84M)

The only reason these dipshit e-celebs get any attention is because faggots like you post about them.

Attached: select op.png (399x574, 15K)

No it isn't for the fact she was going there to report, not to live there, mooch, invade, rape, attack anyone. She paid to legally enter and from the sound of things, ambushed her.

Call me when Canadian terrorists start raping your daughters, throwing acid in their face, and running you down on the London bridge and I'll take you seriously then.

I realize it's scary and "violent" to hear opinions you may not like from a pretty blonde but really, suck it up.

>if I spam this in every thread someone might reply to me

You got me

that fact that you think women in the internet age do ANYTHING other than try to shovel dick and attention into an endless hole means you have already lost

Hey you joined the conversation and lets face it every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Fucking foilies bangin on about muh world free speech an shit an I can do anything then expect to go anywhere bullshit.

No whites allowed except muslims in your country, right?

don't be such an alarmist reacting faggot. Like the front page of the national inquirer. If you look at statistics and not be emboldened by the sheer weight of your prejudice you may begin to learn.

You and usa were supposed to be pals though , and pals don't mind if they bring one of their friends over to your house for a chat

Fuck this coalburner

Attached: 1488661034658.png (512x384, 268K)

Go suck an Islamist dick you British cuck faggot!! Oh right it's your daughters job.

who cares about that bimbo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

STOP ORBITING THOTS

Attached: 1518264762428.jpg (1287x2607, 928K)

Itt britposters have given up everything they beleived in favour of doing the opposite of what americans think

I unironically believe you. Mind you I'm the village idiot but I do believe you.

She's not an immigrant so where's the irony?

>Fuck Islam

I think she meant 'Fuck Muslims' which is something she's done plenty of in her time.

She doesn't practice what she preaches.

Roll

DOUBLE DOUBLES PLEASE

Everyone knows Islamists are a creation of the west... it's such a known fact that even Trump put the blame on Hillary.

If you look at britbongs and how they let some people scream to death of their country, it clearly shows that the power in place is letting those guys act in such ways because they are recruiters for terrorism... this is how politic works kid.

Attached: 1518833669004.png (500x522, 26K)

>she doesn't practice what she preaches

OUT

Attached: lauren southern BLACKED.jpg (1200x1649, 331K)

>Can you not see the utter irony.
No because she also bangs on about freedom of speech and not banning people for words.