Anybody else have people speed by them angrily on the highway bc of german flag on ur car?

Ive got a german flag on my rear bumper, and i get people roaring past me all the time. Is america really this full of cucks? Im a german american and i have pride for my roots. Whats wrong with that?

Attached: B57692A0-E018-4BEC-AC1F-49539393D5F8.jpg (300x300, 28K)

maybe they think you are nazi or something

>Ive got a german flag on my rear bumper, and i get people roaring past me all the time. Is america really this full of cucks? Im a german american and i have pride for my roots. Whats wrong with that?

Attached: 1517874961765.png (338x368, 10K)

>roaring past me

so speed up you faggot.

Are you sure it's just because of that? People pass me all the fucking time because I actually follow the speed limit.

he can't because he drives a fucken Polo

Attached: 1504808853471.jpg (583x438, 49K)

Krauts go home, this is an anglo country.

How do you get a VW Polo in the U.S?

>German American

You're either American or not American. pick one

I have a Trump sticker. It's hilarious watching all the cucks behind me stare it down. Women always look turned on btw.

Attached: 1505538170342.png (1999x4000, 3.71M)

If I went around waving the union jack I would be called a wanker.

I hear that if you put fried chicken, watermelon, and bananas in a blender and drink the smoothie that comes out, your skin gets lighter. Maybe you should try it?

I doubt it, sadly most people here will see those colors only be reminded of a fast food company.

Attached: 8C9CF491-D975-4D0B-B815-C69887B421FA.png (224x174, 15K)

Nobody has ever been turned on by you.

What if you waved a US flag around?

Attached: german.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Polos can easily do 100 mph. Thats probably better than your homemade shitbox. Go eat some more squid cro mag boy.

>I'm a German American

Kek

Attached: image.jpg (678x674, 138K)

This.
>Roaring past me
Literally the most autistic thing I read all day.

I own a Volvo V70 T5 AWD

Attached: 15278402.jpg (500x465, 24K)

Op kys. Germans are weak cucks and their women exist to be bred by the superior Italian cock.

Attached: image.jpg (612x612, 84K)

Go invite refugees into your own country, we don't want that shit here.

> German American
Can you even speak German?

Attached: 1513718422670.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

You cant. The EPA wont allow 80 mpg eurodiesels come to america because every american would buy them and ford and gm would go bankrupt. If Tim Mcveigh had bombed the EPA there would be statues in his honor.
All i wanna do is save the climate for my great grandchildren, and the EPA wont allow that.

God you sound like one of those faggots that have 45 german stickers on their poorly kept 1959 Beetle.

That claim "oh yes my grandfather was german" but looks like darkness itself raped an Ethiopian woman.

Stop projecting, virgin boy... girls would rather spank it to the image they have of him in their head than get a blowjob from you wearing a bag on your head.
How have you been tho?

White flag much?

Oh yeah?
I own a Porsche c65 gts vtg awd mps zx5 9mm eddie bauer ltd edition.

Haha, you drive a volvo? Whos mother are you?

Attached: image.png (600x487, 85K)

Italians cant engineer anything reliable to save their life. If Hitler knew the italians would sell out and swapped them for the jews at the crematorium, europe would be a much better place today. You might even have autobahns in italy, instead of getting a reckless driving ticket from some stuck up hot roastie with 3 stds and a raging yeast infection for going 70 mph in a 55.

confirmed for hopelessly retarded

>stuck up roastie
Btw, im sorry if im describing your wife...

They think you're a nazi. I think mil brat schools get a better education on history versus public schools because most people I meet don't know shit about history.

Ein bistien.

Maybe you just drive an annoying faggoty car and it's not the flag. People hate pussy mobiles here.

Ya, it's pretty cool speaking a language that's not useful at all. Try hitting your head till you forget your useless language, faggot.

I'd be called a faggot

>10th most spoken language

Typical mutt post, it is totally valid to ask if someone can speak the language of the country they claim to be a part of

You are driving too slow you stupid asshole, no one cares about your bumper sticker.

Attached: D516CA87-3B61-4673-B48A-61ADA0102A9B.jpg (550x543, 92K)

"Im a 2/37th German so i only have pride for muh germanic roots"

Why are mutts so pathetic lol

wtf this nazi eagle???

This
> German flag
> German chucking Europe
> op probably soi boi with prius going 45 in a 65

I drive an earth raping suv.
That gets better mpg than a tiny gas hatchback

Are your parents turkish, herr “ich spreche deutsche” skinskinhauser?

If i had only 2/37ths id be no better than you, and id have to kill myself.
Theres a lession in their somewhere, aussiefag...

Every time i see a foreign flag on a car in traffic they usually drive like timid retards.

It's bullshit. My neighbor can daily drive a diesel F-350 dually and roll coal all around the neighborhood but my Jetta TDI that gets 50mpg is the problem? Fuck the EPA.