If Israel is so important to the Jews, why don't all Jews move there?

If Israel is so important to the Jews, why don't all Jews move there?

Attached: 1a7ab10e3dbc4f519ff69e9087bb95f7.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Il03fdmNV5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Il03fdmNV5E
>It's beneficial to live in an ethnostate and a diaspora.

I like that guy in the pic, he's cool.

Cause Israel is a shit country to live in?

International jews love Wall Street too much

But it's full of Jews, does that mean Jews are shit?

Because it's a desert surrounded by arabs and will always will be so

From decades of personal observations, the Jews who support Israel the most aggressively are the ones who never lived there.

Attached: Merchant Zionist deception.jpg (894x712, 193K)

No.

read white power by george lincoln rockwell

Vampires cannot feed on vampires.

between their advanced IQ and a hotline directly to god; they can't lose
#MakeIsraelEvenMoreTerrificker
#GoHome
We know what happened the last time they refused to go home

Attached: 1495247092023.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

>i have an entire pie, but i your pie is now mine goy
its a ploy. a fuckin ruse for dominating and enslaving goys.

Because they are locusts.

because globalist jews are worried that if that all move to one location the world will wipe them out

... i mean they are correct in this assumption but damn it would be fucking sweet to get rid of all those monsters

Why not? It's their country. They can run it the way they want. Why is it shit?

Are you sure? I think most of Sup Forums would love if their country was like Israel They are right wing nationalists. American Jews are almost all liberal, though.

I don't know if it's shit.

Because they are agents for Israel in their host nations.

I know Sup Forums likes to dream ">

does anyone have the unedited version?

Becuase the eternal Jew isn't done fucking up the other countries enough yet.

Attached: 1517856637032.jpg (680x363, 57K)

hi guys, you ran away from truth!

>They are right wing nationalists.
They are whatever they need to be in order to make the most of the situation. Give the Jew a country and he realizes he has to defend it, so he becomes right wing.

joo conspiracy with pizzagate?
Classic double retard move

Good on Wakanda but I don't want to live around niggers either.

If the guy asks for proof, do not talk to him. He might make you think

Because is always better to love from afar and without compromise (with the exception of subversion)

>not reading genesis

>god creates earth
>creates man out of clay
>jew hears god is giving out free clay
>finagles god for 2

>joo
That's not their name, user! Don't be rude. It's Jew, not "joo."
Why, do you have a problem calling them by their name?

Attached: israel is diaspora 2.png (600x980, 146K)

the moment they are all in one place i'll go for a ride

Attached: RemoveShekel.gif (498x199, 3.51M)

yids not being satisfied with their own pie steals the goyyims pie

Israel is more a religious than an ethnic state. Arab Jews are about 50% of the population, for example.
They imported Ethiopian Jews because they believed they were the tribe of Benjamin (or so they said publicly)

Because Europeans are the master race that creates the best societies to live in.

They need to have some among humans to fleece us.

He doesn't eat his pizza right. I'm not sure I like him.

need pizza now

holy shit.

this thread has some good digits already

Fuck I wish Hitler 2.0 would hurry up

They are the whole region was the Aksum empire, who is rumored to be the real Solomon's empire.

Attached: as it always was.jpg (527x421, 42K)

holy digits

Because you can't make tons of money from the goyim in Israel. Also Israeli citizens have to serve a mandatory term in the military. Can you imagine some New York Jew being told to lace up their boots and lug their rucksack and rifle?

I'd live there, always thought that Israeli girls are super cute and I think it'd be quite an adventure. Have an IT job anyway, so could do it from the middle of the desert provided I have Internet. The prices for everything are like x2 what they are in Poland even though zloty is comparable to the shekel though, which kinda sucks. Then there's the whole thing about ooga-booga evil Poles. And they probably hate Christians too, so I don't think it would work out. But I'd live there.

Iran is rather beautiful as well, plus some of the women have Aryan blood left in them. I bet you can find more blue eyes in Iran than Israel.
You could get a job censoring haram content for the government!

I would say hundreds if not Thousands of NYC jews emigrate every year and go on to serve in the IDF it is pretty common among normal ones def done by the huge breeding towns of hasids but i dont know if they serve in idf prob a good way to escape horrible life in USA is to go to israel for hasids too prob common people are malleable jews esp

Then they took the empire and the history of others by changing their names as their own?
It is similar to what they did to Zoroastrianism and Egypt to form their religion.

You're asking the wrong question.
It's important for WHAT purpose?

I've heard that as well, apparently you can see some of the oldest trees in the world in Iran. And yes plenty of Iranian women are quite beautiful too. The problem with both countries is that if I ever go to Israel, I'm barred from entering Iran. If I go to Iran, I can't go to Israel.

>Who do you love more, mommy or daddy?
I know I'm on Sup Forums, but sometimes I fucking hate politics.

>horrible life in USA
>the country with the most Jews
>with the most Jews in top positions
>still a horrible life
Seems like life for a Jew is horrible everywhere.

It is the oldest nation in the world and where the original Hindu-Aryos live. I really plan to travel to Iran

It's John Wick's Pizza.

For Diaspora Jews, Israel is a tool to use to make sure the goyim are periodically goaded into acting for Jewish interests.

I'd like to see it too actually. But I also want to see Israel. Fuck this gay Earth.

Heard nothing but good things. People are polite, the surroundings are greener than you'd think, and you can expect help from strangers if your car breaks down.

Kind of the opposite of India.

>you will never share a pizza with keanu
why live?

Because )))they((( will use Isra as a sacrifice point during the next ww. So they will eternally be labelled as victims to play both sides of the fence they created.

Because all Jews are Globalists
Israel was created to destruct the goyim.

What does Israel have as a tourist site?
So is. People follow Islam but they are very civilized.
4000 years of stories in total has Iran. And if it seems that there are many people who tend to
blue eyes and red hair

I talked to a jew on this recently and they kind of move back and forth between Israel's importance.

Some Jews avoid the topic, consider Israel secretly important to them, but they can gain more wealth and influence in the US. They are sometimes liberal and keep their Zionist views on the downlow.

Others are torn between Israel and whichever country. They go between the two, sometimes preferring one. Expect them to promote the crap out of Israel in their 'home' country. Forming political pressure groups with disproportionate power.

Overall the pattern I've noticed is they like the IDEA of Israel rather than Israel itself.

Even liberal kikes have it in the back of their mind that Israel is supposed to be their contingency plan. No matter how bad things get, whether its through their actions or not, there's always Israel.

Attached: 1518729079021.png (3035x2345, 3.39M)

Iran is more powerful than the Arab ideology that has conquered it. Kind of like Christianity in the west.

Correct answer

Jews didn't want to go their in the first place. So elitist Jews orchestrated bazi climb to power to scare Jews to it and kill rich rivals that opposed it. Consolidated resources. Nazi Germans let Rochschilds go while murdering others.

Israel is like the dive bar that a gang uses as its base. You can't operate in the streets all the time. Sometimes you need a place to lay low where nobody can see you.
Used to be Jews had their own ghettos where they could be invisible to the outside world. Now that they don't have those anymore, they created a new one. Israel is the biggest ghetto in the world.

To these Jews Israel is so important they are willing to remain as fifth column, a sort of ethnic vanguard for its cause.

Nazareth, Qasr el-Yahud, Via Dolorosa, the Mahaneh Yehuda market, the "crying wall", churches, synagogues, the snake path... I'd find something, don't worry. Most likely wouldn't have enough time to see it all no matter for how long I'd go. I'd probably go to a party or two too and try to culturally enrich some fine young lady.

Jews are not even original Jews anyway. Literally Romans killed Jews in 100ad. One million dead, with many men killing their own kids and wives so that they would not be captured by Romans.
90000 were captured alive and scattered across the empire as slaves. The new Jewish religion was formed without formal records as the Sanhedrin was completely destroyed. There are zero records of the Torah before Roman conquest. None.

If Iran does not need Islam to be civilized they already were, but when they were overcome they were allowed to unify the country in a single spirituality. The same as Rome and Christianity. Always a lot of admiration and love for Persian culture since childhood (mainly due to the influence of POE).

Israel is important to everyone, faggot. Imagine having a little version of America in the front yard of the most regressive countries.

there are too many jews there

The very Romans who, mind you, were so very cordial with the Jews at first, only to mysteriously start a war on them.
Makes you think.

Interesting, but I do not think I'll go to Israel.
The love I feel for the Persian culture is the same as the one I feel for the Nordic and Japanese cultures, my holy mythological and cultural trinity.

And that's fine, it's definitely a very rich culture. I would like to see where my homeboy JC used to chill with his crew though. Plus I genuinely always found their girls attractive, not even the IDF super models that shills always like to post, just your everyday, normal women. They don't really age all that well past a certain age, but looks go away with time anyway, I doubt I'll be a catch once I hit 60 myself.

The Jews ended the roman pax. I believe that ending almost 100 years of peace generates discord.

I agree
>t. diaspora jew

After the second revolt Hadrian had all Jewish records and tulmud burned. Jews since then wrote fan fiction for their records

Is there a single culture that hasn't at some point had enough of the Jew's bullshit?

Hell since Israel was merged into Syria, it's likely modern Syrians have more to do with ancient Jews than the modern ones making that claim

Personally, what I appreciate most about a person is the nose. Everyone is my family, small nose, straight and beautiful. See hook or Roman noses immediately away from a conquest.

Japanese? due to the isolation they did not have the opportunity to expel them

>Why is Israel important to Jews?
Because it's the defender of Jews. Literally no other country would pay a premium for Jewish life.

>Why don't all the Jews move there?
Why drop your entire life to move to a poorer country where you'll be conscripted?

>If Israel is so important to the Jews, why don't all Jews move there?
Because if Israel is destroyed ...again then jews from the rest of the world will rebuild it ...again
Jews always have a plan B

Attached: 15xyk1-1466091717.jpg (622x477, 53K)

Joder.
So practically the Jews are pagan converts who refused to be Christians?
The Palestinians and Syrians would be closer to the ancient Jews?

Attached: joke.jpg (551x549, 51K)

We have a winner.

The weather is shit, it doesn't have any water, it's run by ethnonationalists, and it's full of Palestinians. Now, either you think

>Israel is good and muh Palestinians should GTFO
In which case you don't want to move to a place known for being full of Palestinians who refuse to GTFO.

or you think
>Israel is cruelly oppressing the Palestinians and stealing their land
In which case you don't want to move to a place where you'd be an oppressive shitlord.