Are there any descendants of Rhodies, Pied-Noirs, Retornados, Afrikaners...

Are there any descendants of Rhodies, Pied-Noirs, Retornados, Afrikaners, or other white colonists who’s parents or grand parents had to flee their country to escape anti-white pogroms? How does it feel to see the (I assume) white country you’re in now be overrun by colored hordes? I’m just curious.

Attached: 75EAA769-EA48-48C0-B618-55F750D9253D.jpg (600x357, 68K)

Jew here. Whites need to mature as a society and learn to survive in a multi-ethnic environment while still maintaining their identity. My parents are South African Litvaks, and I grew up with Jewish traditions despite living in a totally different society. I can speak Afrikaans fluently as well. My girlfriend had the same experience growing up as a Jew in Tajikistan. We have a common bond and us Jews have maintained our heritage despite everything that has happened. European cultures need to learn this, otherwise they will surely die.

I'm dating one. Family left rhodesia for SA then left SA a day after apartheid endes. Most racist girl I've ever met very casual with calling people niggers. Hates gays too

Her parents are boomer cucks who get their worldview from Talmud vision. Super racist but the jews are our greatest ally trump is bad etc

The bigger problem is they are eternal anglos and talk about how other whites like boers are stupid.

It would help if your people stopped importing niggers and sand niggers into our country

My parents have voted Conservative in every election AFAIK.

Still the party of mass non white immigration

>learn to survive in a multi-ethnic environment
A dilemma created by significant and concerted liberal/communist Jewish influence within national governments and complimentary structures such as media and academia. The only reason you people are able to survive in such circumstances is because of the apparently obvious your types seem to miss. Your people willingly live among the multitudes because of two constants in regard to the Jewish strata: the Jew will always infiltrate/rise up within institutions of power and the Jew will flee and attack the country which displaces them due to their disproportionate power. That is to say, your so-called maturity is only akin to your inclination towards shapeshifting into the shadows of the parent culture, eventually shaping it to your such desired needs. Any read of history can grasp this much, you have no place because rather than settle, your people dispossess and control. It is the same reason you all changed your names, it's the same reason why you refer to yourselves as White, it's the same reason you point to IQ when called out on over representation. You game the system. It's cute your parents vote conservative, I'm sure that means little more than support for Israel, goddamn kike thinks word games work on a textboard.

nope. That's the Liberals.

My parents are anti-Zionist since they're Orthodox.

I met a girl who's father grew up on a farm. I was chatting with her at work about work stuff and she said she just got back from Zimbabwe. Obviously I perk up and pry a little bit into Rhodesia.

Turns out, she is based as shit. Her family had a 3000 acre farm with 10 different crops on it and they were one of the more successful farms in Rhodesia. Once it fell her dad brought her over here. They went back a few years ago, she said, and her dad broke down crying when he saw his farm. They had it taken from them and were given no compensation, but the fucking savages didn't do anything with it. The houses and the land were overgrown, and unfarmed. The fucking monkeys who moved in ripped out the plumbing and the copper wire to sell. They live in mud huts next to this giant farmhouse that would have bedded and sheltered more than 2 dozen people, plus 3 additional houses for workers. They just ripped the houses apart for firewood.

She was extremely based. Hates black people, we drew parallels to the European conquerors "stealing" land from the American natives.

She was beautiful. 6 feet tall, long blonde hair to the middle of her back, a strong farmers body, cheekbones like razor blades and the bluest eyes I've ever seen. I would have asked her out right there if she wasn't 15 years older than me.

She seemed so incredibly relieved to finally find someone to talk to that 1.) knows what Rhodesia even is/cares about it, and 2.) understands the current state of affairs there compared to what it used to be. She was timid to talk about it at first cuz I'm sure she's gotten her fair share of cucks who shame her for "stealing" land, even though she's been through more and contributed more than any of those faggots will ever be. But I kept inching towards my far right "retake Rhodesia" opinions and it must have been refreshing as hell for her. I just listened while she gushed about how great it was, even tho she was just a kid, & her dad won't shut up about it.

Attached: IMG_4627.jpg (2874x3592, 1.94M)

She was Dutch I believe and has family lineage straight back for hundreds of years.

I swear to god if I was 10 years older or she was 10 years younger I would have dumped my current gf in a heart beat to date this women. She still looked great for being 35ish. She may even be older but hair to the middle of the back kind of ends when you hit your 40s.

We met at a work event (were on the clock) so we didn't get to talk about if she was dating anyone. Hopefully I see her again tho.

cool larp, faggot

How is this a larp you monkey.

is her name Emily?

Sad to see. But we know the propaganda is way stronger than our voices. I guess if you don't want to learn from history you deserve to burn. Couldn't care less about cucked nations lining up to destroy themselves

As soon as european culture dies, so does yours. I'm not joking...

always wondered if jews were trying to uplift white society. thank you for confirming my suspicions, schlomo

No, also it was in America my dear Canadian. She did have a traditional name like that tho.

I am currently dating a jew (i am catholic) and her parent's are not too hyped about me "browning" their daughter, their family even threatened to disown her.
We got a dinner in a cpl hours, I'll say what you just said, word for word.

I'm from Texas, I just am going to school here since I get cheap tuition as my mother is from Québec.

Nothing has killed Jewish culture, and nothing will. European culture and ethos will never die either, it has had too much of an impact. Everywhere around the world people strive to be western.

>Jew here
Stopped reading right there. You need to die.