Adults actually believe this

>adults actually believe this

Attached: noaark.jpg (1500x1000, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_qd__gTNWU&t=0s&list=PLZEcAYAo4jT_DSpoWqILNXa0FwXZD5CKj&index=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Ararat#Resting_place_of_Noah's_Ark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yup. That shit is fuked up.

Post something about the prophet Mohamed, you edgy atheist. I dare you.

He was a child fucker and is boiling in wax in hell.

Logic is not allowed here, Goy.

Attached: download (33).jpg (237x213, 12K)

only uneducated people who believe the (jewish) narrative believe it didn't exist.

Christcucks are hilarious

whiter than you, Mohamed

Why can't people just be like me, try and lead a decent life and then find out what happens after they die.

Is that so Hard?

Attached: images.jpg (193x261, 8K)

The funny thing is, older religions like hinduism have storied about the flood and a single man who saved them at yhe behest of God but those are hundreds if not thousands of years older than Noahs arc.

Christians are literal we wuz.

Attached: 1520897857431.jpg (2924x1816, 831K)

>implying you find out

This is a good lesson in muh bell curve. Retard inbred whites are far more nigger than sucessful educated blacks

now imagine a whole world of Muslims, and you are the last Kafir family on earth

Do you wish that God breaks his promise and floods the earth again?

Muhammad was a pedophile but at least he didn't die a virgin.
youtube.com/watch?v=y_qd__gTNWU&t=0s&list=PLZEcAYAo4jT_DSpoWqILNXa0FwXZD5CKj&index=1

Attached: 2yBfBQ1.png (511x310, 45K)

I would just convert. I don't really give a shit, atheism isn't an ideological principle to me, I just think religion is dumb. If the US became a Christian or muslim theocracy I would go to church and whatever else was socially required or expected of me to do in public.

Exactly. If I die and nothing happens that's me "finding out".

Because under modern monotheistic religions if you aren't a member of the religion you go to hell. Its a part of the reason why Islam and Christianity were so successful, when you are told that the ONLY way to not go to hell is to be a Christian or Muslim people will be more likely to follow your religion than if you say "as long as you are a good person you will get a good afterlife."

Prove it didn't happen, Aiden.

Attached: 1504730186234.gif (500x281, 1.26M)

wait, so animals and rainbows are not real??

Oddly enough, there's physical evidence of it occurring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Ararat#Resting_place_of_Noah's_Ark

Attached: mount_ararat.jpg (600x400, 48K)