Kemono Friends

>New game is no more than a disappointing gatcha ridden moeblob without a shred of a soul
>Elevens still buy into it regardless, registrations hitting 100k

The franchise is getting deader than Grape, and it's all thanks to bloody Kusokawa. At least they aren't getting anything from the game, though that doesn't really matter much considering the damage is already done.

thisiswhywecan'thavenicethings.rmvb

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_facial_tumour_disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>New game is no more than a disappointing gatcha ridden moeblob without a shred of a soul
Was anyone seriously expecting anything else from a mobage?

Honestly? I kind of did. They had one fail on them after a year already so figured they'd think this one through a bit better.

Registrations hitting 100k does not really mean much.

Look at Kancolle with their million users. Half of which are inactive. With the issue at hand, I expect that KF game would suffer just like Evolve which had an explosive amount of users...for 2 weeks

You have to sleep sometime.

>Gacha
Why?
It's an Atsume clone. What purpose would gacha serve?

They should have just revived the original game.

KanColle would be more active if they dropped their lottery and allowed gaijins to join.

Again, Kusokawa isn't getting anything from it, but they might consider the series still viable even after the fiasco if it can get 100k registrations that fast.

Oh hey, no more autosage.

It really is the way mobage get to integrate microtransactions the best. It doesn't have to make sense.

>Autosage.
What a cowardly move

We are on page 1

Nvmd, scratch that.
pls no ban

At this point, kemono friends will live in my memory.
That don't mean that i don't want to burn kusokawa and takeshobo thought.

>Almost killed someone just to show off her stupid ability
Those dumb cold-hearted monsters really are just a couple of mean kids.

Servals kittens get preyed on by large birds.
She probably thought she was actually going to die.

Typeset translation.

So, how bad do you expect the gacha to be? I'm thinking the smart folks will only really get maybe 6 or so free gacha rolls a month at best. Free rolls in Gacha shit are the best, but considering all that transpired, I'm not too optimistic.

That looks better quality wise too. Got the original like that as well?

I know I'll be getting ZERO gacha rolls a month if you know what I mean?

Which friend would be your friend with benefits?

I want to f*** shoebill hard!

Not even going to bother really. The only thing I care about right now is YYZ/Tatsuki getting their rightful place in the show's production, with creative freedom of course.

oh sweet summer child

Just reverse search it.

Don't say anything! Not yet anyway ;_;

Please don't.

Gacha isn't even the reason why the game looks like trash. They decided to make a neko atsume clone: the kind of game where you do literally nothing. Even the Alarm app is more interactive

I hate this timeline

Stick a banana in the microwave, and see if it helps.

It's not even a game, really. It's a toy. A toy isn't really a bad thing, but we were expecting a game, not a toy. Honestly, I'm surprised that even something as mundane as a town builder was shooting too high for this thing.

I'm not that familiar with neko atsume, I take it it didn't use gacha.

She probably wakes up at night screaming and crying after dreaming of Hakase attacking her, and Kaban has to hold her tight and tell her everything is going to be fine.

Honestly, I don't even dislike Gacha as a concept. Having a random selection of game pieces to solve a problem with is a potentially neat idea. If you balance the various rarities of pieces correctly (so that more common ones are useful instead of just trash), I think it can work well for a game built around it. It has some potential, but the only thing it seems to be used for are to shove in micro-transactions. Such a waste.

ABIB is laying low, making us think he stopped. Give it time.

When'd people start thinking it was ABIB? Not to defend him, but it seems people are just jumping to conclusions due to the one loli conversation.

Well, NOW we're doomed.

You just said the forbidden word. This thread will be nuked in no time.

Please stop it guys. I just want to have a normal thread, not this meta shit.

You've doomed us.
Goodbye Friends, nice knowing you.
Every time the mod autosages us, which he does without fail, it becomes a meta thread. By doing that he encourages meta talk AND spam. He's a complete fucking retard

Debiru!

that is a flat debiru

It'll only get worse

What the fuck is that supposed to be

Sexy debiru.

A tasmanian devil

One of these.

We can never go back to how it was.
The tanoshi really is over, isn't it?

If you honestly expected anything other than that then you're an extremely naive person.

It was over and then a certain somebody decided to make sure it was really over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_facial_tumour_disease

Jesus christ, how horrifying.

I don't understand why people are sperging out in this case because gacha feels like it would be the best choice for the kind of game, not only because there are gorillions of Friends but also because all you get with a "good" roll is a Friend you like to put in your little zoo. There are no pay2win characters or even a win condition at all in here.

>be born
>get horrifying face cancer
>die
Being a debiru is suffering.

It's also viral, unlike most forms of cancer.

so is like Sup Forums for your face

Doujin of Debiru getting face cancer when?

How aren't they extinct yet?

She already has face cancer, hence the eyepatch.

Zoos and rescue centers. Also that one island where they're taking healthy individuals to create a new population without the cancer.

>Also that one island where they're taking healthy individuals to create a new population without the cancer.
J-japari park?

>Kaban hurting Serval.
I do not like this one bit.

It all makes sense now.

Aussie Devil has the cancer so she's gonna ruin everything.

Her S side has awakened.

>he just fucking gave up on English almost at the end
I fucking love Japs

>kaban-chans sobatto has ashimoto-muteki
And a chin chong to you too, young lady.

why

Kemono Friends began its life as a Gacha game, so another KF game (toy in this case) being gacha really is not that surprising. The hope for me is more that the game the gacha system is attached to is worth something, or is at least nice and breezy enough to be enjoyable. I'd imagine making a game based on "The Disaster" may be a bit too much to hope for, and since one of the shows appeals was being cute and cuddly, the app being cute and cuddly is not out of place. Still, it'd be nice if it was something more than nothing at all.
Then again, if my time in mobile games have taught me anything, is that all the decent, or at least charmingly playable, free games are made by single devs. The more polished it looks, the more it will have the typical mobile game "features".

So Japari Park is actually a rehabilitation center for diseased animals? That explains everything now. New theory incoming!

D-don't hurt her! Kaban!
I thought you were friends.

Chink kancolle ripoff is legitimately a good mobage. GBF is okay too.

Oops, nevermind. I'm retarded.

>Sandstar cured animals of The Plague by changing their genetic makeup
>Kaban is immune and holds the cure, while the friends are among the last living creatures in the world

Pavilion twitter has 58k followers. Madoka mobage that just came out has 230k. Chinese kancolle that just got jp version is at almost 200k.

And lots of people trying the game says nothing about how many will be left after a week.

Kaban will do anything Fennec tells her to.

STOP

How about we don't get this thread deleted because of blogshit?

>Tsuchinoko
>Doing anything that would bring attention to herself.
>Blogshit
He said 4 words about himself.

I'm a gun nut
too bad guns are illegal in Japan

adjustable stocks are for peasants who just get handed whatever and not real operators

I'm sorry Serval, I can't even pretend you two aren't the yuri couple of the year.
>boss starts shooting lasers after detecting a firearm.
>disposes of a weapon that could save countless friends.

Serval-neesan

This is the worst fanmade alternate version ever made.
It pisses me off every time I see it.
This works fine well with Fennec or Arai, but it doesn't work with Serval AT ALL.

SHIT
TASTE

Oppai sexy Serval looks phenomenal,
not joking when I say its one of my all time favorite designs. Something about it is just so fucking hot.

It's just some woman who looks like Serval.
It's not an alternate form of Serval. She looks good, but she simply doesn't work with the character.

The design is nice in a vacuum, but it's hard to reconcile a sexy nee-chan character with Serval's energy and childish sense of wonder.

Jaguarman in her mission to defeat the Jaguar Masters, and then going after Dr. Jaguar in her Jaguar castle, to save Japari Park.

Someone should draw a proper adult Serval.

Did Kadokawa get away with it?

There is one.
The Serval we know was transformed as a kitten.

This one?

I don't know what are you talking about.

Fennecku you look strange today nanoda