Hero Academia

She's going to grow up totally nutso, right?
A cute nutso, but still nutso.

Why would she ever have to grow up?

I dunno about her or you, but I know Deku and me nuttdso much

if her quirk is rewind why did it erase mirios? was he not born with it?
sorry if this was asked before, I dont frequent ha threads

anyone else hoping mirio is dead

I just hope she stays with Deku as his pocket loli forever.

Fun fact time: The Eight Precepts of Death all represent corruptions or inversions of the 8 precepts of Buddhism.
>Rappa is the 1st Precept: Abstain from causing harm or death
>Sestuno is the 2nd Precept: Abstain from taking what is not given (stealing quirk)
>Bane is the 3rd Precept: Abstain from sexual activity (Ok yeah this one doesn't work, but Hori wasn't about to make him Rapeman was he?)
>Nemeto is the 4th Precept: Abstain from deceiving others (funny that the one Overhaul elevated is the only one to stay true to their original precept)
>Sakaki is the 5th Precept: Abstain from intoxicants and carelessness
>Tabe is the 6th Precept: Abstain from eating at the wrong time
>Hojo is the 7th Precept: Among other things, abstain from cosmetics and garlands (such as big fuckoff crystals)
>Tengai is the 8th Precept: Abstain from luxurious places of sitting or sleeping (such as impenetrable barriers

Can't have a shonen without a themed bad guy group I guess.

She’s going to get kidnapped by the villain society and indoctrinated by Shiggy

Nezuko is perfect.

well thats a bit more refreshing than the seven deadly sins

Shut up Chisaki

I think the bullet has been chemically modified to have only part of the effect of her quirk. so it reverses only the people's power cells.

>Abstain from sexual activity (Ok yeah this one doesn't work, but Hori wasn't about to make him Rapeman was he?)
>Quirk is touch and inhale other’s vitality until they go limp
Seems rapey enough for me fampai

>eri being carried, touching the Deku as she pleases while you're alone facing the cold floor

O

So Mirio's gets his affliction just like that... right before the league steals her

That's interesting

(You) didn't say you were go to sleep?

>Bane is the 3rd Precept: Abstain from sexual activity (Ok yeah this one doesn't work, but Hori wasn't about to make him Rapeman was he?)

He literally said "Let me touch you little girl" to Nejire

>Date-rape quirk against an all-girl team
>Your resistance only makes me larger!

Ok, actually yeah i take that back. Very fitting.

tengai's is such an asspull

the only problem is that they're the 8 bullets, the entire organisation is called the "the eight precepts of death".

This is Japanese. Childhood trauma makes you cool.

Her quirk better have some fucking limits. I swear to god if she fixes everyone's injuries, gives Mirio his quirk back, and becomes a crutch for Izuku, I'm done with the series.

Sorry Sup Forums. It's shit, but it'll have to do.

Karma is a bitch
Just like her

I didn't forget
I just draw very slowly
and shitpost even slower

>Not posting the best edit

I want to be gluped by Eri!

HOLY MOTHER OF THICCNESS

But wait! There's more!
>The main aim of Buddhism is to escape the endless cycle of rebirth and suffering and enter the state of Nirvana (which literally means 'quenching')
>This is corrupted in the goals of the Eight Precepts of Death, namely that the seek to perpetuate the endless rebirth and suffering of Eri to achieve the quirk-erasing serum (I.E. the 'quenching' of quirks)

>Is that your power
We can do better than this

Wait are you the drawfriend who said he would draw Mina in spats? If so this shit is looking real goos.

Reminder

Post manga corrections.

What I want after this arc is over is for some nice school related stuff. Then have Deku actually have some training and bonding with All Might. It would also be nice we could see an arc focusing on the VA while the heroes are on cool down.

Too bad this is lost and forever will be on the endless shitflinging over Eri’s quirk and if it’s the worst azzpull in the history of mankind

Just self insert as Deku, or Bakugou.

I've seen this shitpost before. lets fix this post with reality of the situation.

this single panel matched my exact feelings at that moment so perfectly that I just had to save it for a reaction image
I honestly feel torodoki would've said some wild shit if everyone else wasn't around and it was just tsu there

I need Buddha-Overhaul analogies STAT!

He needs nighteye to give him practical training, or maybe mirio now that he has a clear schedule.

>or maybe mirio now that he has a clear schedule.

You are right, all might would have died and the whole city would have been destroyed if Deku didn't stop bakugo from distracting him. Good point.

She'll possibly be kept somewhere safe and trained to control her quirk until she's not a threat to everyone, possibly she'll have a change of identity to help her elude any villain party.

The reality is they literally went to save and not fight and thats what they did

>he fell for the fundies meme

>100% OFA Full Cowl
I'm keeping my expectation low, but shouldn't Deku be leveling that entire city block with that kind of power? With just a couple of punches at least.

>if she fixes everyone's injuries
I think this is a given, unless the fact that she can't really controll it makes it not happen.
>gives Mirio his quirk back
God i hope not, i want to believe things will go the way someone mentioned before, that Mirio was rewinded to a state before he got his quirk, and now he just has to wait until he develops it again, and then go through all of that training once more, that would be the best outcome imo, so he did loss something, but he can work his way back.
>and becomes a crutch for Izuku
This is by far my biggest nope, i want to believe, by the time the arc is finished, eri will no longer be an active character on the series, she'll still show up and all, but she won't be deku's permanent backpack loli healing

I wanna hug those thighs.

yeah, all might was able to make a storm by punching upwards, and endeavor said deku's quirk was similar to AM's in term of power.
We'll see what happens, but i wouldn't expect too much destruction from deku alone. Keep in mind chisaki keeps disassembling and reaassembling the ground and that

His 100% isn't that strong yet, the most destructive things we've seen him do with it is punch the test robot and beat Muscular.

You know, that might be his intention all along with those aesthetics

It's probably not even one hundred, just teen, like how that punch he used on muscular was teeeeen.

I mean, but still he was blasting holes in the side of the mountain when fight Muscular and that was just with his arms. I'm really hoping we can get some sort of definite power scale for OfA.

>Ochacuck reaction was glorious
>Eri feeling the gentle hands
>Deku being reckless once again
>Loli backpack
>Mutant will not be able to watch the madness unfold

Trully great

>yfw when Overhaul fuses with all the precepts

At least the gap beetwen All-might prime 100% OfA and Deku 100% would be enough.

>i want to believe things will go the way someone mentioned before, that Mirio was rewinded to a state before he got his quirk
Nighteye is Kite. Kirishima is Knuckle. Toga is Palm. Mirio is Gon. Alluka is Eri. Deku is Killua. We Chimera Ants Junior.

Ochaco will confess to Deku at the end of this arc

Avalokiteshblahblahblah is the thousand-armed Buddha of compassion I think. Something about using all his hands to help people

That wouldn't seem right, it should happen during a down period of the kids, maybe around the holiday season

I bet Deku is gonna beat Chisaki but pass out or something high in the air, and Ochako will catch him before he hits the ground. A callback to the entrance exam.

Overhaul is more likely Mara, the Lord or evil, then Buddha.

No chance. She defied overhaul of her own will to save people. At worst she'll have ptsd around plaguemask wearing villains.

nobody is born with a quirk you get them when you're about 4

Is this gonna be what saves the arc?

glowing baby

Eleven heads to hear all the suffering in the world and a thousand arms to reach out and offer help.

>Eri's power allows Deku to go 100% MAD MAN

YES

Eri will join Syndrome-kun to form a special group: WATOTAN (We Are Too OP To Act Now).

I want to nutso in her butso

>I speed read/watch very fast and didn't see Present Mic backstory

Thats all i get it.

I would really like that

>The current state of Ochako's character
I know I shouldn't expect much from females in a shonen, but this is just sad. The more I think about the more I realize she not fit for fighting. If we're going to be encountering more villains like Overhaul or Rappa in the future, then I don't see her standing a chance against any of them.

What the fuck is that blood?

manga looks so gore-iesh

>Mara was said to ride on on an elephant
>Bane is his elephant

that's a mutation

It's a bullshit power that can "rewind" whatever and can be focused on specific things. Like the human evolution of a person.

oh, please don't bring HxH in here, the thread was going nicely

Fuck off, Stain.

Those are the Eight Expendables.
The Precepts are Overhaul, Chrono, Mimic, and 5 guys we haven't seen.

No, she'll rewind herself into nothing

Killua is going to be broken as fuck when he gets older with his nen.

and tsuyu and tooru?

so chisaki is buddha?

Please see Now you understand how wrong you're.

>I-I need to push down these feelings
>they grow even stronger
Ochakuck is beyond salvation right now

Two heads off from a complete bastardization of Buddhism

>Deku gonna go full 100% since Eri is on hm

Tsuyu's frog like appearance is a mutation but her abilities are a quirk.
Whether or not Tooru was born visible has never been mentioned.

Humans with quirks are the evolved form of humans without quirks.
The bullet rewinded Mirio and reverted him to an earlier spot on the evolutionary chain.

She'll get her quick erased
Mirio will now be lezero
Nejire will get AfO'd
Nighteye will miraculously survive
Deku will fuck up his arms even more

No, you silly fuck, the Eight Precepts is just the name of their gang.

It's easier to understand what's going on when you find that Deku's OFA is a thinner lightning with a shadow and Eri's Reverse is a thicker lightning without the shadow.

there's a big difference between caring about somebody's safety and spending all day thinking about how you wanna suck their cock.

That would be pretty great, but it feels like Hori's going for a happy ending.

It's crazy that Toga did more to aid Deku and the heroes than Ochako did this arc.

he's just a special boy