Has he ever been beaten in an argument?

Has he ever been beaten in an argument?

Attached: jordan_peterson.png (320x270, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDZnSKpnQ8k&t=
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/963536145215733760?lang=en
independent.co.uk/voices/jordan-peterson-clinical-psychologist-canada-popularity-convincing-why-left-wing-alt-right-cathy-a8208301.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This dude it a drug addict commie.

No, Sup Forums can't refute this

Attached: 747474.jpg (960x606, 130K)

Whats his endgame

Peterson vs Destiny in a debate. Now!

You could argue the first Sam Harris thing, but that was more of a mismatch of defining things than it was a loss. It came off overall ugly, but more because they couldn't agree on terms and postulates.

Yeah I beat him all the time. Notice he is uping his meds...

SeeTucker Carlson where he looks sad and crazy.

sage

Attached: peterson living room commie alt right.jpg (950x634, 348K)

>Yeah I beat him all the time
Sup Forums is always right...

KISS YOUR MOMMY

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

KILL YOUR FATHERS

Attached: petersons wife kike.png (516x375, 384K)

He kind of embarrassed himself in the Sam Harris podcasts and I'm not even a Sam Harris fan. If you're really interested you can watch the breakdown of it by JF on youtube but it's 7 hours long.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDZnSKpnQ8k&t=

That was really hard to watch. Sam is so book smart that the moment someone with an idiosyncratic view on reality he loses all common sense and ability to reason and use context clues.
The differing definitions of "true" should of been a spring point for an argument / debate, not Sam having a sperg storm because he can't even imagine someone with thoughts different from his own.

Shill Harris mopped the floor with him.

Whats the tl;dr on his summary? No way i am sitting through 7 hours of that.

Is this real? So it's good for every other race, example Africans in the US to take pride in the African race, but Europeans doing the same is not?

He is a Jew lol

It's really worth it if you have the time. His conclusion was that Peterson is just trying to recreate the theory of evolution with his own words and switching evolutionary fitness for what he calls "the ultimate truth".

He agrees that Sam Harris is not Darwinian enough but thinks that Peterson argued it completely wrong.

No way this tweet is real, he wouldn't go that low.

holy fucking cringe. go back

Has he addressed what Zizek said?

Attached: I walked with the dead and the lost.jpg (282x771, 44K)

Not sure. Has he ever debated Moarpheus on the JQ?

I will give it a watch when i am working later. Using your synopsis though, seems like he is missing one of the core points.

TL;DR: If reality as humans perceive it is filtered by and limited to human senses, is something "true" from the human context if there are no observers to observe it as true.

That is, If humans were to release a device that destroys all humans, is it possible for another race of beings who come across the wreckage to tell the "truth" of what happened to humans from the context and understanding of a human?

Another way to rephrase this: If you are having a conversation with Tim, and you said, "X" but Tim's understanding of "X" is your understanding of "Y", can Tim make a truthful claim about your conversation, even if he were to repeat what you said word for word?

>expressing IT'S self
I'm assuming English is your second language, he doesn't tend to make those kinds of mistakes

>holy fucking cringe. go back
no

Peterson got BTFO by Sup Forums

Attached: mrs peterson.png (474x549, 556K)

Jordan Peterson is like Destiny. He """""""wins""""""" debates simply because he obfuscates his responses such that the original point of a question is lost.
Look at him in that interview where he is asked if he believes in God. No yes or no answer, just an extrapolation of some ethereal idea that tries to make a binary question into some multifaceted diagram.

sam harris turned him into a spluttering fool desu

i'm not even aware of him finishing an argument.

Attached: 1510109316503.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

What is your point bro?

>should of
>should of
>should of

I'm going to buy you a book.

should of what? I have to know!

>tries to make a binary question into some multifaceted diagram.
Most "binary" questions are that though. What is accomplished by a yes or no answer to "do you believe in God?" If he answers yes, what god does it imply he believes in? What does that imply about his intelligence? What does that imply about his life structure? Someone wanting to know if he believes in god will want to draw out broad accusations about him and his character that may or may not be true because he decided to use one broad word instead of giving a real answer to people who really want one.

That I think it's a fake tweet, it should read:
>expressing itself
'It's' is the shortened (can't remember the actual term, it's 1am and I'm tired) version of it is

Or there's something called "auto correct" when phone posting.

I know that. I asked if it was real.

Hard to lose
When you're backed by Jews

Has he ever participated in an argument in good faith?

It's legit lol, just go to his twitter

And I said that I think it's fake because he doesn't tend to make spelling or grammar mistakes
Even so he still doesn't tend to make those mistakes, check Twitter I don't have an account

>And I said that I think it's fake because he doesn't tend to make spelling or grammar mistakes
I agree. I hope it's fake becaue he is well spoken on other issues, like male masculinity. Politically he is trash though.

>in that interview where he is asked if he believes in God. No yes or no answer,
You can't give a binary answer to a non binary question.

"Do you believe in the the christian God? The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?" would be a nice way to ask the question most people want to ask. With me for example, I do believe in "God", but not the Christian God. So i can't answer with just a "Yes" or "No" to a vague question like, "Do you believe in God?"

Imagine if you were an software engineer who worked on building software for the past 30 years. How would you respond to the question, "Did you have fun working on that software?" I am going to weiger that your first question will be, "Which software?" and not, "Yes." or "No"

Couldn't tell you, he avoids engaging with the far right with the exception of shit posts on Twitter.

I follow him strictly for his psychology work, I don't disagree with him per se on his politics but rather the fact he seems to believe that being a psychologist and seemingly understanding the psychological aspects of politics also means he understands the economic factors

Wrong.
It's more like this.
"Do you like apples?"
"Yes"
"What kind of apples?"
Stop making excuses for this commie kike please.

but you're comparing apples to God's

>So it's
You slippery slope, strawman faggot. You sound like that bitch that interviewed him with all those weak got'cha questions.

Doesn't matter.
It's two seperate questions.
"Do you believe in God?" is not "what specifically is the definition of the God you believe in" therefore if someone asks you if you believe in God it's not a hard question UNLESS you're high on the smell of your own intellectual farts like Juden Petersburg. I suspect that's what the gas mask is for.

He doesn't think white people should deport non-whites from our countries for instance. I don't think he cares about the fact that white people are being ethnically replaced at all.

What

He says that he hates commies with a passion

Not yet, but Cocaine Hegel will likely beat him

Attached: sleep tight young hegelian.jpg (618x372, 61K)

I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

> Peterson's whole schtick is giving very nuanced, careful answers
> user gets buttmad that Peterson doesn't give a trivial, off-the-cuff answer to one of the questions that has bedeviled mankind for its entire history

That tweet is fucking fake you CIAnigger. Fuck off faggot. I've seen this posted so many times. HE NEVER SAID THAT. THIS POST IS FAKE. ANYONE WHO SEES THIS IMAGE, KNOW THIS IS ALL INTENTIONAL TO TRY AND UNDO ANY POSITIVE EFFECTS PETERSON MAY HAVE ON THOSE WHO LISTEN TO WHAT PETERSON HAS TO SAY. It seems like someone is trying to stop positive growth for all of these beta males who have picked up on the great advice Peterson has to offer. Now, (((THEY))) may be trying to undermine this growth and positive expression of behaviors.

Attached: 1519108288928.png (463x600, 217K)

>unironically compares apples to Gods.
I hope this is some kind of ironic parody. Though there are many "types" of "apples" they are all "apples."

The types and interpretations of "God" all require different mindsets and while they are all "Gods", they have close to nothing in common on a metaphysical level.

The question, "Do you believe in God" has no meaning to someone that understands and truly appreciates the multiple possible interpretations of what Gods are and what they can be.
I am okay with you disagreeing but you don't seem to understand my (ironically, true) core point.
I've not seen a single podcast or post where someone actually directly and properly answered his, "depends on your definition of God." Most people are so ironically stupid that they don't even think to ask, "can you elaborate?" and in the few times they do ask, they never follow up with the specific interpretation of God they are referring to. Can you point to me to a single peterson video where someone asked him the question in not a vague sophomoric manor and he still evaded it?

buy my carpet you goy. Also, clean your room

Attached: 1517117486861.png (1440x2560, 1.43M)

hating jews is very bad, remember this.

Attached: 1516470151903.jpg (920x537, 140K)

I am a grown man who doesn't pay attention to some silly trolls. That's why I take antidepressants and you should totally listen to me, because it's me and not my drugs speaking for me.

Attached: 1516441147379.png (858x424, 54K)

Attached: 1520218151599.gif (170x180, 1.07M)

Attached: 1517734511906.jpg (1383x6447, 3.29M)

his entire career was built on studying why commies are so fucked up. his entire political popularity today is based on arguing against communists.

FPWP

So I am slapped with "you must wait x min and xx s before posting a duplicate reply" how do I avoid this shit? I never had problems with this until recently.

Attached: poor jordan peterson.png (943x276, 127K)

Stop spreading fake news, nigger.

How come it's okay for white people to be better than everyone else but it's evil when jews are?

What has Zizek said ?
He'd shred him into little pieces you mean

Parasites (jews) cannot sustain their life without a host (whites). Whites have built the modern world. The only master race is them. Jews are being extremely stupid by eliminating the most intelligent race. This will result in the world with stagnant discoveries and no development and eventual crash. Also, if jews actually spent at least 1% of their wealth trying to achieve immortality to continue their jewing, they would be immortal by mid 20th century, which didn't happen, therefore it proves that jews cannot think long term, which makes them closer to monkeys.

Depends on what you mean by beaten and argument.

If whites are so intelligent how are they constantly tricked into doing what the Jews want?
>if jews actually spent at least 1% of their wealth trying to achieve immortality to continue their jewing, they would be immortal by mid 20th century, which didn't happen, therefore it proves that jews cannot think long term, which makes them closer to monkeys
The fact you don't know they already are immortal shows how brain dead the whites are.

>David Rotschild died at age of 102 after 3 heart transplants and other organs transplants
In what place exactly do you see immortality nigger? They haven't overcome death.
>If whites are so intelligent how are they constantly tricked into doing what the Jews want?
What is total monopoly of media, finance, ruined economy and rampant individualism in the western civilization? Also, we aren't dead yet. This is jews' last chance to redeem themselves before complete annihilation of their kind forever. Seems like they don't understand kindness, and they want everyone else to kill them. Their wish will be granted.

@163727442
>He thinks David Rotschild is dead
Not even worth my (You) slavnigger.

Refuses to engage in arguments with race realists...
So of course he doesn't loose he only debates weak as trannies and their ilk.

>not even worth my (you)
Oh-ho-ho-ho. So edgy. Remember you have to be 18+ to post here.
Prove me that he is alive. Even if he is, just looking at him age, already tells me that his cells are undergoing irreversible damage and those organ transplants were there for what? For shits and giggles? I know you mutts are dumb, but this dumb? Hooley sheeeit nigga. Buy me some lottery tickets at your local gas station will ya?

Oxytocin brain chemistry and optimal genetic distance says otherwise.

>check flag
>ignore post

No but he’s still a retarded libertarian

A college course once got in trouble with their liberal school because they used a video of one of his debates to show how to properly win a argument.

KISS YOUR MOMMEY!

SAVE YOUR EVIL WHITE FATHERS!

(Peterson can't debtate me...just shill post and ban Faith Goldey)

Attached: kike wife peterson.jpg (529x592, 169K)

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/963536145215733760?lang=en
memerson BTFO
independent.co.uk/voices/jordan-peterson-clinical-psychologist-canada-popularity-convincing-why-left-wing-alt-right-cathy-a8208301.html

Attached: 1520763319792.gif (150x150, 594K)

>JEWS ARE SMARTER

>WE ARE LUCKY IF THEY RULE US

>YOU ARE SICK BECAUSE OF notJews.tm.

(Peterson BTFO by a teenager)

Attached: nationalist girl vs alt right mind controller.png (600x1100, 570K)

note: he keeps the soviet painting in this pic as a reminder 100 million died in pursuit of utopia

sure he has. he argued with himself about keeping his dignity and after a few short minutes he obviously lost that argument in favor of selling carpets for shekels. he is nothing more than the latest "fame" whore and he should be fucking ashamed of himself.

The dude hates communism, unlike (You)

First you'll have to define "beaten" then define "argument".

Attached: 1509990714720.png (375x523, 291K)

>note: he keeps the soviet painting in this pic as a reminder 100 million died in pursuit of utopia
EVERY

FUCKING

MOMENT

OF HIS LIFE?

I keep shit scattered faggot humping and child murder in living room

ummm

to remind me

to

remind me

lol!

Attached: psychopath peterson alt right.jpg (2048x2899, 598K)

Lol yeah nobody should do anything because it might upset a Sup Forums loser.

>through
>it's

gr8 fake b8 m8

as an intellectual, he should not

peterson is good with words, but his ideas on psychology and mythology are not articulated too well. this is very much due to clinical psychology being largely anecdotal.
but then again who cares about detailed epistemology. it just comes down to calling the other guy a retard in the end.

He is cool and listening to him improved my life

Youre a fucking loser

OBEY THE JEW!

Attached: Jordon Petersons Jew wife.png (426x453, 432K)