Date A Live

Season 3 is in development!!!

twitter.com/KoshiTachibana/status/921544156173840384

My baby is in development in Origami's womb.

>volume 10 will be animated in your life

I don't really see how "a new anime series is in production" equates to Season 3. Could be a movie or an OVA for all we know.

>AAA soon
How can we sure it wouldn't be a failure like the last one?

It will probably be shit. But it's better than nothing.

A movie would not be a series.

Because there's already been a movie and an OVA and there's more than enough content to do another season.

PLEASE DON'T TROLL MY COCK

If this were to be S3 would they reach the Kurumi vol?

Does not stop them from doing more movies or OVAs. I'm just saying that you shouldn't read into stuff that isn't explicitly spelled out as such

Not even with 2 cour

No. Anime ended at Volume 7 with a 1 cour anime, it will cover either 3 or 4 volumes.

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

Is it bad that I'm excited despite having witnessed the abortions that were S2 and the movie?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I AM SO HAPPIER THAN TOHKA BEING HAPPY BY BEING WITH SHIDO.

Damn

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wasn't season 2 just one long QUALITY festival?

Posting best girl.

>This will be animated
Excellent now we just need Blood Sign to get an anime then we can compare the two "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"'S

A new season is always good, for many things.

I don't see it being just a movie/OVA since shows Origami in her spirit form which is Volume 10. Anime ended at Volume 7.

Except Kyousuke's are just ironic. Not that it would be animated in the next 4 years anyways.

Was this actually really popular when it aired?

Kinda

How many more sequels announced til the end of this year

Decently so in Japan, and Sup Forums enjoyed the first season at least.

I finished the first season when it actually aired. Season 2 has been sitting in my HD though. Is it fine to watch that and not read the LN?

Yeah, there were threads up until the second season. Then the second season happened

No, it is not.

What hapenned in the 2nd season? I'm thinking it was bad?

Why

QUALITY and rushed by IMS.

Natsumis arc and origami angel?

I swear, if this isn't real.

Kadokawa jewed it out of 2 episodes, and IMS at that point in time was still in its infancy, so QUALITY was abound.

The Director's cut is a decent watch.

Retard.

> Colony drop
> Origami going nuclear
Unless this gets worse budget than S2 this will be a fun ride.

YES!
>everyone's talking about Origami's arc, but not Natsumi's
Who cares about that little shit?

The best part of DAL was the very first scene where MC's imouto danced the samba on top of him. It was all downhill from there.

Not even real imouto, your post is just bad.

Natsumi's arc had some fun stuff (the age regression, etc.) but Origami's was more impactful.

first season was the shit back then because of kurumi

Not if you die before it comes out, user.

Hell yeah for this. The big worry is just whether they manage to put out something decent on the production side.

Kotori is cuter and hotter. Fakes can surpass the genuine. Archer agreed, don't bother him about it.

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY!!!!

Looks like magic is happening for many shows like Code Geass and Index

Those are from the 00s.

What a wonderful way to start weekend. (Please don't suck)

its ok just knowing other anons will live long enough to experience that reality is enough to put me at ease

Oh boy, more meandering about doing nothing while waifu baiting when the girl who wins was already determined as soon as the series debuted.

And the MC is a generic moralfag.

Nah, son, Shidoh-kun went back in time and changed timeline, effectively erasing your baby with the old timeline.

But he confessed to a couple of girls already. Hell he said I love you to Kurumi in the latest volume

You're getting suffering and you're going to like you faggot.

Please tell us more about your shit taste so we can judge you instead, then.

I hadn't tried in a while to read it since the only source I even tried to see translations on was copyrekt, and I just gave up.

But most of the "I love you's" handed out are just plot gimmicks to keep their "power" in check, if I remember. Kind of meaningless without context.

But I guess the show doesn't know if it wants to be an actual harem or a joke harem.

Hurt me harder.

>Date a Live
>Shit taste

What led to this development? Care to spoil me?

he realizes he's OMNI Jesus and can have a harem if he wants to

>show
>LN
>I can't judge but I'm judging

Please pick one, instead of being a generic moralf/a/g MC.

The pain makes me see the trash clearly.

>having a problem with moralfags
Shidou might be generic, but there's no problem with the other half.

What the fuck are you even saying? He doesn't even have to say anything romantic or sweet to keep their powers in check, hell the only spirits who probably needs attention all the time is Tohka.

>the girl who wins was already determined as soon as the series debuted
Did you drop it at the first episode or something?

>Harem
>Not knowing who wins despite clear bias

So you did.

Well I didn't expect it to ever happen, but if it's still IMS it will probably be bad. But I'm still excited to see the Origami arc animated.

Watched every episode and read the LN's up until... I don't even know.

The Tohka shilling is real.

Tohka is olev

Daily Reminder that Origami a Shit

Fuck yeah, I really like this show, I better start reading the LNs.

.I don't have any problem with Shidou at all. So I don't know what the fuck is on about

I can't wait for the Neorigami date.

>The Tohka shilling is real.
So you have no idea how sidelined she was in the recent volume, huh?

Reine is best girl

>Tohka shilling
There is barely any real "Tohka shilling" beyond volume 7 but what the LN still has is reminders that she is still the main girl as in getting roles in some arcs for no good reason.

MPD is real.

Best girl. Also season 3 would end on volume 11 right? No way they try to fit amymore in I'm guessing.

Which studio is it this time?

Can't fucking wait

That depends on what you consider a moralfag, Shidou isn't necessarily willing to save everyone unless they deserve it or he has no choice like in was in Miku's case. He jus gave up on Kurumi after realizing the monster that she was but sadly the author is making her get away from everything she did unlike Origami who actually paid for he mistakes.

> Season 3 is just Natsumi and Origami
That's fine.

I just want them to animate Kotori Birthday. Is that hard for them to do?

That's exactly what I want, It's better if they don't try to rush and ruin the arcs but if it's IMS I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.

This... It's been a long time since the last season was out. They will fuck it up for sure.

Isn't the Blu-ray version of S2 a big improvement?

>watching how the butcher a series that you like is better than nothing
Seriously, this is why they continue to make shit adaptations, because the fans have no fucking standards.

Clock = best
Origami = worst
everyone else = pretty gud.

Season 3 should have been Kurumi-only. It's 3rd season, after all.

Not really.

>Hell he said I love you to Kurumi
>He jus gave up on Kurumi after realizing the monster that she was
I'm seeing a contradictory here.

All I want to know is if we will be getting more of best clock.

You can't really do anything. What are you gonna do, sperg on Twitter? Not buy the BDs?

Clock is involved in Origami's arc, so yes.

I was talking before her second arc happened where the author is trying to make her look like a guy good so she can get away from everything bad she did.

Let me fix that for you
Reine = best
Miku = worst
everyone else = pretty gud
Kurumi = dead

How dead?

>Not buy the BDs?
It's not like anyone here is planning to do that.

Even before this "new project" was announced there was some people who still wanted a season 3 after the shitshow that was S2 and the awful movie.