Did NASA land man on the moon from 1969 to 1972? Is it all a conspiracy or scientific fact that we went there?

Did NASA land man on the moon from 1969 to 1972? Is it all a conspiracy or scientific fact that we went there?

Attached: Aldrin_Apollo_11.jpg (2700x2700, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All you need to do to find out it was a lie is watch Neil Armstrong, Buzz Lightyear, and the rest of the crew do a press conference after they "got back". IT's a sham.

It doesn't require humans to place equipment on the moon. We've done that on Mars too. But a round trip to the moon and back, in a tin can (500.000 miles) would fry everyone inside. So no. Humans have never set foot on the moon.

that moon landing was fake

people were probably on the moon during WWII

wouldn't be surprised if we're still up there or even already on Mars

maybe further?

It's real. Anyone who says otherwise is actually retarded.

>thinks people ventured past the van Allen Belts in a tin can
>retarded

How would it be possible to travel through the Van Allen belts with no radiation sheilding?

Attached: DFS3gEsXYAAByV3 (1).jpg-large.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Buzz's famous words "To infinity and beyond" were also scripted by Disney.

Go ask Buzz Aldrin

They did have some radiation shielding, but they went around the belts not through them.

Attached: Apollo 11 trajectory around inner van allen belts.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

Who knows for sure, but I 100% believe that we did. Only because of my grandpa's first hand experience with the Surveyor programs. He was one of the engineer's on Surveyor 3 camera and television systems. When the Apollo crew brought back the camera, NASA brought him and his team in for diagnostics and testing on the camera. His team concluded significant damage to camera hardware as a result of the craft shutting down during its first lunar night. His team tried to recreate these conditions in their lab and we're not successful. That and the LRO showing foot paths on the moon around the Surveyor 3 craft, at least in my mind is enough evidence. My grandpa is one of the most honest hard working, America worshiping men I know, he would never shill for the jews or (((NASA))).

Japanese moon orbiters have taken pictures of the Apollo 11 landing site. This isn't even up for debate. Take your retarded conspiracies to

Math plus engineering. Problem was simple. Hard to accomplish, but just math and engineering.
Regarding radiation, it is overblown. Yes, the Apollo astronauts were exposed to 10 times the rate that the ISS astronauts are exposed to per day on average. But the missions were short, so no big deal. Fortunately there were no big solar flares when they were outside of the command module. That MIGHT have been fatal, or maybe not.

If we concocted a conspiracy on a movie set this big that helped to btfo of Russia and China during the height of the Cold War, do you not think they would have proof?

WE NOT ONLY LANDED ON THAT FUCKER, WE OWN IT

Oh look. Junk on the moon. Must mean people were there too.

Yes, NASA went to the moon.

Still believing in the moon in 2018

Depends on which timeline and which simulation you are referring to.

How can we go to the moon if the moon is a hologram? Checkmate, sciencists!

Holy shit someone else here who knows how to read.

John Madden was there and can testify it happened

Yes we went there
What they won't tell you is... we never came back

Attached: the_truth_is_out_there.jpg (640x480, 27K)

>Buzz lightyear

Attached: Too infinity and beyond.png (540x540, 773K)

same thread 10x or more a week

>buzz light year.
Wut

Iron Sky is a documentary

Why would we fake it 9 times?

we really did land on the moon back then but the video they broadcast was filmed by stanley kubrick.
and yes, they found out there are aliens on the moon.
thats why they didnt live stream the landing.
ayy lmaos also landed nearby and watched us on the moon.
BUT the next time we go back to the moon the govt will use it to expose us to the truth about ayy lmaos.
expect this some time after 2020.

Do you think this piece of shit made it to the moon?

Attached: 1517989199925.jpg (2028x2048, 521K)

The Apollo missions marked the first event where humans traveled through the Van Allen belts, which was one of several radiation hazards known by mission planners.[31] The astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them. Apollo flight trajectories bypassed the inner belts completely, and only passed through the thinner areas of the outer belts.[25][32]

Astronauts' overall exposure was actually dominated by solar particles once outside Earth's magnetic field. The total radiation received by the astronauts varied from mission to mission but was measured to be between 0.16 and 1.14 rads (1.6 and 11.4 mGy), much less than the standard of 5 rem (50 mSv) per year set by the United States Atomic Energy Commission for people who work with radioactivity.

The lem was nothing more than a glorified jetpack.
It did went to the moon ,the reason they used so much duct tape in it is because they wanted to prevent overheating so they used more than what they needed.
If you take all that crap in the middle of the lem it´s actually ridiculously empty , the upper stage was top tech tough.

Attached: 1511586235636.gif (424x581, 3.39M)

why wouldn't it? it's not like there's a whole lot of atmospheric resistance in space

From the shining

Attached: 1515673989480.webm (1278x720, 2.96M)

Kubrick gets tossed the ball.
"Wanna play?"
He agrees cos the little child Kubrik is an adventurous spirit.
"LIFT OFF!!!"

I don't care, that was forever ago.

I used to think of course we did. That we never went to the moon back in '69 theory was dumb as shit.
Then August 29, 2009 happened and that all changed for me.
>telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
Article: 'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake
>Yup fake. Two of the top fuckers handing out fake fucking rocks
Fake fucking rocks

Attached: fake.jpg (460x288, 37K)