REDDITI S SENDING 100,000 SOLDIERS TO TAKE OUT TRUMP

I REPEAT 100,000 SOLDIERS ARE BEING DEPLOYED BY REDDIT TP IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP THIS IS NOT A DRILL HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-190128.png (1440x2560, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/republicans-on-house-panel-find-no-collusion-between-russia-and-trump-campaign-1520892695
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reddit
into the trash it goes

Attached: 1483383199671.jpg (1242x1384, 314K)

I don’t even want to read that anymore.
I’m just sick of all the oh trump did this trump did that, impeach now and other bullshit.
Why are leftists like this,
Why can’t they just accept that Donald Trump is their president.
I have given up guys, the only possible solution is to actually start a civil war and go full on war crime mode on the soywarriors, niggers, kikes, commies and trannies. Why can’t we just fucking burn them?

Attached: D578FDC1-89DF-40B7-B2A0-A3CB4EFCFC17.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

Thank God people are taking action to remove this blatant Russian puppet

That day is coming soon.

Attached: IMG_6823.jpg (1920x1080, 3.09M)

someone ask him why russians can't do it but it's ok when dual citizen israelis and illegal mexicans do it

>emotional maturity of a teenage girl on her period

no the famous people shoving the word some in everything need to be murdered

this has nothing to do with russia

its a cult

>I have given up guys, the only possible solution is to actually start a civil war and go full on war crime mode on the soywarriors, niggers, kikes, commies and trannies. Why can’t we just fucking burn them?
Because we would succeed. There is nothing more dangerous than a man whose mind is free.

Attached: 1507671874710.jpg (414x658, 107K)

>wsj.com/articles/republicans-on-house-panel-find-no-collusion-between-russia-and-trump-campaign-1520892695

What a retard.

Have you seen the prices on ARs lately? No wonder they had to sell their fucking wedding rings!

>HIC comes out saying no evidence of collusion
>OMG GUYS THEY'RE ADMITTING THERE WAS COLLUSION
I swear, it's like they're fucking illiterate.

>Nothing against Russian citizens, it's not your fault.
>Teleports behind you

>we all need to train ourselves

well said, plebbit.

Attached: Auschwitz-56a48de53df78cf77282f0ce.jpg (768x512, 85K)

>Le Reddit army
This is laughable and you know it.

> Booh ohhh wooh, the ebil russian government is "meddling" taking sides (that is: taking sides and doing propaganda) in one of our elections.

>It's a disgrace, it's a behaviour that should never be condoned.

> t. USA

Yeah, right. Pretty sure you never meddled anywhere. The absolute state of intellectually dishonest american liberals & neocronies.

>Let that sink in
stopped right there.

why arent these dipshits angry about israel having a death grip on american politics

because that is objectively a good thing

>meddled

>acting like it's worth even talking about

These faggots are embarrassing

Attached: 1520735280887.jpg (619x501, 164K)

this guy is really fucked up. must be taking a lot of sand nigger dick up his ass.

Attached: 1494409474314.png (480x480, 317K)

This is still my favorite

They don't realize how many people are aware of this.

Train. Run. Lift. Eat right. Prepare.
Be ready.
Soon.

He made cheese...cheese pizza?
Calling fbi

>russian interference
vs
>collusion

do they not understand than one does not equal the other? regardless, there is a shit ton of mexican interference with American elections.

Guess Obama is going to be tried for treason because it was under his watch right?

Turn off caps lock, leaf. Some shitheads on reddit isn't exactly big news.

>waah, some russians shitposted on the internet
>waah, this means war

Saying matter of fact that russians "meddled" in our elections is a broad spectrum of possibilities. One of which, actually happened, and is hardly removed from teenagers talking shit.

Prime example of what happens when a society loses its social mores. They'll latch on to anything they deem foundational and blow it out of proportion.

Go with Christ, brah

What I find even funnier is that the "meddling" essentially amounts to buying some ads on cuckbook, spreading some stupid memes, and paying a few people to dress up at rallies.

it just repeats itself

Let's push this guy over the edge.

Attached: iq race skin tone.png (1126x1367, 1.08M)

Have you? They're under 500 dollars at the moment.

Lol, the leftist histrionics are hysterical. They act like the United States has never tried to interfere in an election, something we've done literally hundreds/thousands of times around the world.

Of course, Russia tried to meddle in our election. We're doing the same thing to them, but Putin is an autocrat so he doesn't have a thing to worry about.

I wonder if this is what it felt like leading up to the civil war

Attached: 1512091239564.png (600x599, 432K)

I hope their suffering never ends

Attached: 143874337429.png (1107x871, 354K)

They'd lose. If they flip the game board and want a new one the stronger tribes (white males) will only win a second time.
The harder the left push the more centrists lean right. The left are a bunch of soyboys who complain about being oppressed. So all middle of the road normies will very obviously choose the winning side.

>I do not care what party you alight yourself with, believe what you believe, but when you acknowledge that a foreign government was interfering with OUR election process and you do absolutely nothing about it, that's a fucking disgrace to our democracy
This is so ironic it hurts.

Attached: 1514490314993.png (588x609, 23K)

remember what they took from you

Attached: 20130121__0124cheeseclick11-1.jpg (400x287, 19K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>We're not going to let them take my wife's boyfriend away from us!!!!!!!!!!1
hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>gee I wonder what 3 letter agency is behind this

Attached: honeypot-01-01.png (885x891, 52K)

>tfw bought $400 AR a week before parkland

Where's the outrage over Danish collusion?

Attached: Collusion.jpg (700x400, 55K)

Pretty funny they are forced to use “meddling” because they can’t prove there was any legit manipulating, rigging, deciding, cheating, etc

Erection: INTENSIFIES

>phrases that make me disregard whatever is being pushed
>____ btfo
>let that sink in
>how can ____ ever recover

two to too

Attached: 98796516381.jpg (499x499, 34K)

Why haven’t you ordered a stripped lower from whatever manufacturer and built yourself a rifle yet, son? You some kind of soy boy?

ill im seeing is "reeeeeeeeeeee"

You think if we showed him some stats on how much money AIPAC pumps into our "democracy" he would start attacking Israel?

Attached: 1518437929940.jpg (480x484, 12K)

This guy sounds hysterical. They really are ruled by emotions. Get a grip, man

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

That pure young soul at the bottom is what really hits home for this picture. I've never felt feelings of sorrow for someone in a picture but shit like this is what drives people off the edge.

This sounds fucking awesome. I can't wait.

>plebbit
>relevant

Attached: 4A2D77BC-D276-4E57-87BB-A7955C82BDB4.png (640x480, 156K)

This. American education IS a meme. Our public schools are absolute dogshit. They don't teach history at all unless it's muh slavery or muh holocaust.

In all my years at school, there was never any mention of how the US has fucked over other countries' elected governments for our own benefit. I love my country and don't give a shit about fucking over any other country, but still -
not a single mention.

>They hate us for our FREEDOM

>some stats

Can I see those stats? Genuinely curious.

>someone ask him why russians can't do it
Someone ask him what the Russians actually did.
What's a "meddle"... Define it. Explain it. Verify how it occurred and how precisely this alleged "meddle" impacted the US election?

Attached: image.jpg (308x396, 42K)

they have alpha gaygis level 9

I saw this pasta like 8 years ago.
They are now divorced and re partnered.

>It's OK when Israel does it
-Reddit

>I wake up crying EVERY DAY NOW because this is our world
HAHAHAHAHA the State of Soys.

Attached: 1497844145436.png (483x368, 260K)

Looks like a wild ride

>nothing wrong with russian citizens is not your fault

lmao the memes wrote themselves

Was a cheese maker now all he makes is whine.

>Nov 2016, the Russians "hacked our election"
>Jan 2018, the Russians bought some ads on Facebook

Do you have a link to this thread? I want to see how other soys are reacting

*crickets*

Where?

10/10 would share my sopa with you

Don't be surprised our education system was based off the Prussian system, which was made to make boys into soldiers and slaves of the country not men with a will of their own.

Blessed are the cheese makers.

>cia overthrows elected governments and bombs sand people
>this is fine, gaddafi was mean
>russians post memes of facebook for both trump and hillary
>FUCKING DRUMPF
God damn it I hate liberals.

Attached: 1520871677942.jpg (460x259, 49K)

Reddit really went to shit after they dropped lisp for python

I MAKE CHEESE, GOD DAMMIT
I'M A DAIRY MAN, NOT A FIGHTER

The irony is so thick here I almost think it's for the lulz. But then I remember it's from fagville reddit...

Underrated

Attached: image.jpg (293x301, 20K)

I came to write this. ''Let that sink in'' is brainwash tactics 101, usually after a lie that you want others to believe without question. Especially if you repeat it with caps right after.

It's like accountability doesn't exist in America anymore, if somebody votes for the republicans its because they Russians rented ad space on Facebook or planted bots on twitter.

faggot won't except the democrats paid for a fake russian anti-trump dossier nor will he accept the truth that the Russian bots/CNN/MSHIV pushed anti-Trump Russian sponsored propaganda on to his brain dead mind. What a loser. He probably sucked at making cheese too.

Attached: colbert 2 scoops.jpg (232x250, 10K)

"Russian meddling" amounts to buying some ads on Facebook and paying shills to post on social media. Which is pretty much what everyone else has been doing.

Bring the horsefuckers back. That will drive them away.

Attached: official_mlpol_board_insignia_by_chickun030-db4jqfq.png (1875x2021, 618K)

Take his CORSAIR out? Does he mean the corvair?

wut
Is this really what reddit is like? Spergy terrorist threats edited in?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 6.55.38 PM.png (1274x369, 151K)

Yeah. I think that was the subliminal they were reaching for in this stale stale stale pasta

Attached: 1495916853581.jpg (1842x901, 158K)

Seriously, let him in what are you waiting for? He's getting cold.

Attached: just-let-that-sink-in_o_5061875.jpg (495x544, 43K)

Attached: 1495916899052.jpg (940x545, 397K)

Good lord Redditors are stupid. I can hear that fat mongoloid screeching and slapping his keyboard from here.

Attached: 1520855320424.jpg (399x370, 29K)

R*ddit is so stupid it hurts. In this very paragraph he says you need guns to go against government tyranny yet is probably one of those anti gun fags.
I remember in highschool when the fat teacher said "The nazis used jews as a scapegoat for ww1" yet didn't go over the 1918 german communist revolution and how it was lead by jews or how communism was invented by jews and all the other counts of history when jews were kicked out of 109 countries. Its getting to the point that whenever I hear someone say the phrase "so and so is Hitler" and automatically assume I'll gasp it makes me want to break their jaw with my cock slaps.

It's funny because our government is notorious for meddling in foreign politics. Is it okay when we do it?
Thanks to us, ISIL now controls the poppy crop in the middle east. Because of that, there's a record high in heroin and opium addiction. At least the Taliban kept that shit locked down.

*muscle man scream*

>Especially if you repeat it with caps right after.
I know! right. The CAPS. The CAPS make it CONVINCING.

Attached: image.jpg (3000x2000, 1.15M)

Attached: 55917A49-2200-48E3-BB0D-4FED5E7C34D4.jpg (832x910, 230K)

Attached: 1520549093076.jpg (587x392, 200K)

my friend, we are always here for you, but prepare.

Attached: 1520640672089.jpg (1920x1440, 675K)

Bretty good desu

All these conflicts start with someone getting their feelings hurt.
Why can't these people accept getting called faggot/cuck/brainlet and just laugh it off and move on to the next thread like on Sup Forums.

>epic