How close was this man to the future?

With the coming technology, alot of questions are remained to be answered. For one, what do you do when your enemies resort to genetic modification, militarized prostheses and advanced robotics?

Attached: hideo-kojima-tribeca-games-festival.jpg (1000x563, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/QdZD.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=coNO9FpDb6E
youtube.com/watch?v=cKv7QDcJCxQ
ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=chPanW0QWhA
youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
youtube.com/watch?v=tFrjrgBV8K0
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's just a game

Attached: ai.jpg (800x1000, 234K)

also, you're a pleb and Kojima never made a good game on his own

Attached: tomokazu.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Dont get me wrong, he was backed by a team of writers and the dialogue still came out atrocious

Am I going crazy? Really, we have shit like pic related being built, government funded through and through. The fuck is one to do when these fucking things get miniguns and start roaming around?

Attached: 4-big-dog-robot.jpg (600x427, 48K)

MGS was redpilled as fuck.

webm.land/media/QdZD.webm

Attached: 1520442211484.jpg (1010x1024, 80K)

Underrated post

I never thought Sup Forums's contrarianism would go this far but here we are; praising a boilerplate zombie shooter because of based Konami.

I’m not taking you seriously because your country has more niggers in then Haiti does

Attached: 13B0E988-EEEA-41AF-A0CC-D450EC6F264F.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I'm out of clever cat pictures.

Attached: fareyouwell.jpg (474x448, 23K)

SHUT UP LEAF

YOU GODDAMN MAPLE SYRUP SLURPING THROUGH A COCK SHAPED STRAW DOUBLE NIGGER FAGGOT

GET RAKED, YOU FUCKING MEXICO OF THE NORTH, KEK ELECTING SHITMONGERER FUCKSTICKS OF A CULTURE.

Rocket Fists Soon...

Attached: Open Bionic prosthetic.webm (250x444, 1.48M)

Just here for vacation I'm from Merica.

Attached: d67dce82-416f-47ee-b4de-b85e67b269e2.png (657x527, 44K)

Underrated posted

Jesus fuck, sauce

Oh ok. Isn’t it crazy how Dominican Republic is over run by Haitians ? If you’re in Punta Cana I guarantee all you see is Haitian niggers and based Venezuelan prostis

the insight found in the mgs franchise is mostly about the cold war never ending. when it comes to tech most of it is based off of failed military projects.

like the hornet (i think it was called) it looks like serpentors flying thingy from the old g.i.joe cartoon or jet packs (work but max of about 30 seconds flight time) or nano technonolgy (shit needs batteries and small stuff has next to no space for batteries let along circuitry) or psychics (they made a movie about how laughable the governments attempts at it were) and of course the GE mech which was revised many times link below for the piece of shit mech

youtube.com/watch?v=coNO9FpDb6E

Britbong company planning on making 3D printed arms for the NHS.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKv7QDcJCxQ

Attached: open bionics.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

I'm in Santo Domingo and most people I see are mestizos, some castizos. It's pretty comfy it reminds me of how cities are in Europe.

Attached: asda.jpg (856x642, 133K)

Not gonna lie, a lot of the odds and ends of MGS are not even close to being ready. Some are definitely in progress, such as stealth or genetic modification, but giant goddamn mobile nuclear missile launcher mech, while entertaining, is also unrealistic

What do? Nuke the shit out of them!
No cyber enhancement can save one from being nuked!

>It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nano-machines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control, information control, emotion control... battlefield control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War - has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from Weapons of Mass Destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history.

Attached: old_snake_by_scabrouspencil.jpg (690x690, 199K)

Great now robot handjobs are going to be a new fetish.

Metal Gear has always been ahead of it's time, and the most recent one was about a splinter faction of the CIA using an ethnic cleansing bioweapon :^) MFW this article came out:
>Israel is Developing 'Ethnic Bomb' for Growing Biological Weapons Arsenal

ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html

Attached: venom.jpg (1080x1080, 435K)

Santo Domingo has the most Haitians , they are crawling around everywhere

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS COULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD THREAD, STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR SHITHOL COUNTRIES THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT

YOU TELL'EM, CHANG

Kojima was laying out a blueprint for his world. He always wanted to be a soldier. He wants Outer Heaven. Let's give it to him.

You burn it all down. Hopefully before it even gets that far.

Attached: transmissionaccomplished.jpg (850x478, 103K)

Shouldn't have fired mgs1's localization guy. Can you imagine how much better the series would have been if Kojima hadn't insisted on a literal translation for the rest of the series?

i would let this man rape my ass

Kojima did nothing wrong.

Deus Ex got the closest

MGS2 was pretty close on the info age, perhaps we will see more of it to come once regulation is more stringent, especially in union states such as the EU. Solidus did nothing wrong.

This is just dangerous. Even the metal gear writing staff took the time to think it through foxdie. If you let it run long enough it will mutate and start killing off unintended targets ala MGS4.

Attached: tumblr_p1wgtuwlal1re7y7wo2_500.gif (500x214, 3.01M)

Big Dog and its later models were conceptualized as a support platform for hauling equipment.
These are the platforms you need to watch out for:

youtube.com/watch?v=chPanW0QWhA
youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
youtube.com/watch?v=tFrjrgBV8K0
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I

Prototype exoskeletons are also being tested.

Our universe's Metal Gear timeline is fast approaching.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY