ITT: character deaths that hit you hard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZI7-SdSN5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like hitting pavement.

piece of crap deserved it

For most English speaking countries that was literally the 4th episode. The impact would have been far greater if you'd been watching since Dragon Ball when it would have been the 158th episode.

Spoiler for the end of Shiki

I cried for 4 days.

Gundam 00
Lockon

;_;

Eh, at that point fans were already used to characters being wished back to life. Krillin's death had a much bigger impact.

Did not

It was a pretty shitty show overall but the ending got me hard. I didn't expect it to be so depressing.

Fucking Okada. I don't even know why I bothered to watch that shit show when I knew she would do something like this. Dropped the show on that episode and never looked back.

But Goku getting killed so quickly into a new arc raised the stakes beyond anything in DBZ up until that point. Of course he was going to get wished back to life, but then what? He'd had to sacrifice his life to defeat someone a fraction as strong as either of the two villains heading to Earth.

Uh?

Sure, it did raise the stakes but it didn't really make his death any more emotional.

Because of how After Story ends I slightly prefer the Clannad movies ending, but this scene fucked me up good when I first saw it.

i still cry

Death flag bigger than the moon and it was still worse than I expected

Whole thing fell flat when his dumb ass brother decided to go full Hitler and do precisely what he didn't want him to do with his life and destroy what he killed his whole family to protect.

I expected Kamina to die at some point but not in the 6th episode

Fixed.
I knew late teens "Chads" that got misty eyed as a motherfucker.
Piccolo coming back to save gohan and fight frieza was bigger then goku being wished back.

I liked him more than Itachi and certainly more than Sasuke

This

Fucking Dragon Ball Z
>couple episodes in
>protagonist dies

Obito did nothing wrong.

only one that bummed me out

I wish

I lived my life forever following the path that had been set for me. Thanks to the idiosyncrasies of humanity it was at least a life worth living for, and maybe even a life worth dying for.

Aoba best end

We all do, user.
We all do.

This Girl. Literally the only person besides Akame that I gave a fuck about.

>Give girl a 10/10 char design
>kill them
FOR WHAT REASON?

>163725203
kek

Krillin first death

lol wtf

Chaozu's sacrifice was sadder

To destroy everyone emotionally and mentally.

And it worked. >

*ftfy
He may as well have stayed dead between being cucked by the guy who killed him and that nasty haircut during mecha freeza.

Perfect death scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=xZI7-SdSN5o

Jiraiya is way better

I REMEMBER

Goku's 1st death was actually pretty damn sad in the anime, even though you knew it wouldn't be the last you see from him.
The manga got his death over with a little quicker.

Cried like a bitch to this, not because of him dying really but because of how he spent his last moments with Komugi and the way she behaved, really beautiful and touching for me.

it got me

>>This sleep is going to be abit...longer...

FOR THE LOLZā„¢

>Krillin first death

Hokuto Shinken is all cool and shit until it's used on someone you care about.

This series really should have finished with Raoh's death, everything after that feels redundant

>Actually had to stop watching for a while to cry after this moment
>Ended up doing it again moments later when Shidore/Renta met with her mother by the end of the arc
The ending of the Chimera Ant Arc hurt me more than I thought it would

Also, obligatory.

He ain't deed

If Gai had stayed dead he'd get my vote.

thanks for your expert analysis

IGGY

Why didn't that faggot Polnaref die?

Ritsuko, I ...

>he values a dog's life more than a black man's

>a loyal companion and cute animal is worth more than a nigger
I see no problem here.

He deserved better.

i wasn't crying at shounenshit, i just got some wasabi in my eye

RIP

All of these guys

Rest in peace, you may not have had the best pilot but you were a damn good robot

lockon... lockon... lockon... ;_;

Dammit...

F

>87 posts
>ctrl + F
>no yang motherfucking wenli

Sometimes I hate this place

who dat?

Naruto's childhood friend

Yang was working for a bunch of fuckups and political beasts and that always makes me sad.

Y-yametekudastop.

I was waiting for this

Plus Tenshinhan and Chaozu.

Despite the damage done by more recent memes (Yamcha's death pose, Piccolo's "dodge") Saiyajin Saga deaths were all emotional as fuck.

She's hot, why did they kill her?

see