FBI Insiders Blow Whistle on Massive Las Vegas Cover Up

WHY IS THERE NO THREAD ABOUT THIS???
truepundit.com/fbi-insiders-blow-whistle-massive-las-vegas-cover-agents-told-not-investigate-key-evidence-including-isis-terror-link-mandalay-bay-massacre/

>When FBI brass was provided with forensic evidence of multiple gunmen, they told agents to stand down and focus on Paddock only. Even a key internal audio captured by a hotel guest of multiple rifles firing from Mandalay Bay went ignored, covered up.
>When FBI brass was provided the names of persons of interest who likely assisted Paddock, agents were instructed not to interview the individuals. One would-be target was never pursued despite pleadings from intelligence officials and agents that he was possibly the second shooter.
>The FBI uncovered specific evidence showing that Paddock was anti-Trump and had an affiliation with ANTIFA, though it never was divulged to the public and agents did not follow such leads, per orders of their superiors.
>When FBI brass was given evidence that the shooting was possibly linked to ANTIFA radicals working with an ISIS-linked terror faction — including the full identities of some of the suspects with ties to both radical groups and at or near Mandalay Bay the night of the deadly shooting — agents were never instructed to follow up on the investigation and pursue the suspects.

More at link or pic related.

Attached: FBI_Insiders_Blow_Whistle_on_Massive_Las_Vegas_Cover_Up;_Agents_Told_Not_to_Investigate_Key_Evidence (1035x2905, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
americanewshub.com/2017/10/30/antifa-caught-meeting-isis-al-qaeda-leaders-plot-destruction-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because its fake news

>no links to sources, pictures, or anything back up these claims

I'm as suspicious as the shooting, but comeon man...

Attached: 1484198554916.jpg (444x322, 22K)

bump

Makes more sense than the official story
How to link to anonymous FBI sources? Would you believe the story if CNN reported it?

Also you must admit that the website owner has huge balls.

story is probably true.
inadequate source though, currently.
will move the Overton Window yet again, but requires time.
patience.

And his credibility is literally 1000x of any msm outlet. Period.

Attached: NO OUTLET CRUZ ST 6600.png (656x537, 509K)

>one guy who doesn't list sources is reliable at all

yeah, ok

He does advertise on Infinitychan...
context?

Oh look a CIA nigger

Attached: cia.png (866x838, 14K)

Because true pundit regularly breaks news from insiders like this that never go anywhere or ever get sourced

Fuck you faggot

don't think quoting terry davis is going to make your fake news real

sorry
We'll see if the site will deliver as promised. For now I'd like to talk about how likely the story is.
Five Antifa terrorists meeting in the hotel room makes a lot of sense.

Saying that Canadians are good posters is fake news

I'm going to need to see actually evidence to back up these massive claims.

Fuck off CIA

>s-sorry
Germans circa 2018 everybody.

wow - a canadian bitch-cuck. Let me guess, you love Trudeau??

p.s. I found your facebook pic, you should be ashamed.

Attached: dildoman.jpg (500x705, 85K)

Will we ever see the security tapes? :^)

Yeah we are a cuck nation. Still better than Britbongs though.

Attached: ukcops.jpg (537x715, 60K)

This is the story. Now you know why no details have emerged since the day after the shooting and the FB(L)Ies says they need another year to investigate. It also explains they lead investigators had never worked on homicide cases before.

Attached: mandalay bay slogan.jpg (615x409, 57K)

Funny how the people who say this never ever ever ever ever ever provide even a single example.

I can think of one time his breaking news changed the course of human history. Let's compare.

Massive to an unprecedented degree if true, but it's probably not. True Pundit is a bad source and has made big promises and predictions before without coming through

The two gunshots part is also very intriguing.

Attached: fbihrt.jpg (1039x823, 134K)

FOUND IT!

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

This dude predicted Hillary would be indicted a couple years ago

>sources familiar with...
>an anonymous source says...
This goes both ways, you know. Links to harder evidence, e.g. documents, would be nice.

So talking about this is useless? That guy just put a huge crosshair infront of his head, surely he wouldn't do that without any evidence...

Talking about it is fine, just don't get your hopes up. Shit like this never ends up being accurate

It all makes sense however and nothing can be proven untrue atm.

if you haven't seen them, here are the new pictures from the hotel room

Attached: mandalay bay new photos.jpg (3872x2952, 2.53M)

2 years of indoctrination made your kids literally cut their dicks off. Now imagine 73 years!

ISIS = Mossad
Even your "redpilled" news is bluepilled.
Sage.

I'M SICK OF THESE LYING SONS OF BITCHES

Attached: 1512090106710.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>Makes more sense than the official story

It really doesn't. Why would antifa want to essentially declare themselves a terrorist group by doing this? I can think of no faster way for their breed of leftism to be rejected in every normie's eyes if they would actually do something like Vegas. It works totally against them and it is more likely that one dude flipped his lid.

True considering you can't prove a negative.
>no evidence or source
>pure bullshit

Attached: SIlva-3.jpg (580x326, 97K)

THIS INFO IS FROM TOP SHOTCALLER BOOTS ON GROUND MORNING AFTER :
here is where i am at right now: the whole thing stinks of smelly mor_on undergarment and gefilte.

i am going with mor_on mafia/jew mafia ties to this one. if any of you know the scene in las vegastan and south nevada- you would begrudgingly admit this.

mgm ceo murren owns mandalay bay. that guy's wife was an obama board appointee. murren himself demanded his employees donate money to adl, splc, naacp, and cair. he was a never trumper...the business environment in las vegastan is just a bunch of lds and jews battling and sharing billions of dollars. (((adelson and wynn))) along with the (((goodman mayor dynasty))) duking it out with zio mormons like black eye reid and his gang of cult idiots. no doubt jews would love to push out some goyim of their property value and ownership.

the only company that didn't lose big money over the last two days due to this incident was (((wynn))). keep in mind they are pushing that raaaidderrrrrz stadium kibbutz dome bullshit- the largest tax payer ripoff in usa history. a scam in a city of scams? ...i'm shocked, shocked... there is big money and these properties are at stake. big fucking corrupt money. these people happily tank each others' businesses. the (((goodmans))) want their name on the kibbutz field...

the fbi in LV would need an office the size of LA and NYC combined to get after all the corruption in las vegastan...remember the mormon/jew/fbi teamup to get control of the city's cash from the italians...the grand bargain was an enormous infusion of mor_ons to take over the running of the resort financial operations, all because they were perceived as being more honest and good with money. that by default has resulted over the decades in LV fbi offices having a ridiculous and discriminatory relationship re: the amount of mor_on agents and other personnel.

basically, there is an appalling lack of federal law enforcement interest in las vegastan..understaffed and staffed with unwilling mor_ons that look the other way- and you get unresponsive and unproductive results. for the amount of human garbage the city attracts, the LV metro is shockingly bad, probably one of the worst for a bigger city. not a surprise they were undermanned, outgunned, and pretty much stood down outside the asshole's suite.

personally there is so much shit that does not add up. the whole isis thing being pushed hours after the shooting and into the morning was obviously jewish bullshit, and of course the media ran with it. the stories of the police eventually shooting the guy, but then we see photo of him with a bullet through his mouth and head ie: suicide...the scanner all night had multiple shooters. the bad guy has an odd background. claims he was a millionaire, but claims he was in debt. mor_on looking brother claims he didn't have guns, but we know he did. hell, he bought all his guns from mor_on gun dealers.

the biggest red flag is: what kind of person would shoot a crowd of beautiful all-american people? beautiful all-american women, and their kickass pro america men? a crowd of the most obvious trump supporters? . . . in las vegastan- i would say big gov deep shit state mor_ons and commie jews . . .

they are together an anti-american unholy duo and acted out on their satanic dna

true pundit is kike disInfo (((muh isis))) mossad bullshit

Bumperoo!!!!!!!

Attached: 1509157332398.jpg (600x544, 90K)

bump

5 months later and they are still trying to blame muh isis and steering the narrative away from the jew mormon mossad cult in vegas

There is no thread because we dont care. Nobody does. Even if they did, they wont do anything about it.
The justice system is a joke. Unless youre Martin Shkreli.
We need vigilantism.

>no sources

fake news you kraut piece of shit

If direct links between an antifa group and a middle eastern terrorist group were proven and the motive of the attack was anti trump could you imagine the shit fight.
Antifa would start getting gunned down in the streets lol.

Antifa isn't one organization.

hello Ukraine shill

bzzt try again

Fucking think about it man.
Already, the entire US is on watch for isis. For fucking terrorists.
Oh wait, now ANTIFA is a new terrorist thing too? AND THEY DID THE MANDALAY BAY?!?!? THEY COULD BE ANYWHERE!!
Now you have to watch out for whitey, even if you are a whitey.
That would put a massive mental strain on people. Even more so than the normal shitfuck of a life currently gives.
Dangerous ideas..

someone woke up with keks good graces today.
shadilay

What if the FBI supported the terrorists and failed to react quick enough? They have been proven to do it before (all failed bombings in recent years, FBI always had a part in it).

Kek

Attached: Bull.jpg (472x377, 36K)

That's even worse. Why are you shilling for the FBI?
no source != fake news

Fuck of CIA Nigger

>most surveillanced city in the fucking world
>always bragging about their security and shit constantly
>have fucking super computers to figure out if people are cheating
>muh...the tapes of the shooting...uhh...uhh we can't access them

I mean conspiracy or not this shit is just too fucking stupid.

/fucking thread
you'll get raked last leafbro

Sup Forums was right again

I thought they have the tapes but we aren't allowed to see them because, uh, no specific reason.

remember it was this place where the first pictues were leaked (my collage btw).

Attached: fbianon.jpg (1478x1638, 415K)

bump

Attached: 4cded24b534def564faa5ba1da33a0caa0c0d91923eff79e521c598d4ece5cc8.png (400x289, 34K)

That was a crazy fucking night. I'm half wondering if that nobody with the nostrils is actually involved and is one of the suspects TP mentioned today.

someone needs to do a montage of paddock and some antifa logo's, communist art, with the "heres to you" song over it.

then like R.I.P comrade. i'd do it but im already on a list for other reasons

The ATF and FBI knew about the HEAP ammo website that paddock was buying from. The modus operandi of the obama administration was to let gun runner and illegal arms dealers go knowing that the weapons would eventually be used in mass shooting to justify future gun grabs

um, the site has true in it's name. It's clearly true news, not fake.

FBI wrote a report about how Antifa members went to Germany & met up with ISIS and other terrorist groups. I think this was the same event in Germany that de Blasio attended and then had to leave early to attend the funeral of a murdered NYC cop.

americanewshub.com/2017/10/30/antifa-caught-meeting-isis-al-qaeda-leaders-plot-destruction-trump/

Bump this sleepy eyes!

This right here

Attached: 24173115_2058969291053611_2548633177093026042_o.jpg (1680x1096, 117K)

>Cruz

because truepundit is fucking trash and unlike the left we dont appreciate "according to a source" news

A vegas thread with no sushi?

is an unnamed fbi whistleblower not credible?

Attached: 1519190571919.png (858x617, 571K)

release the surveillance

So THIS is what shills ahve been massively trying to slide.
Have a bump Kraut

that brown shirt the body has one. almost positive Eric is wearing the same shirt in this photo

Attached: eric paddock.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

they blowing the whistle and no Obama and Hillary to murder them for it around

you should like you might know, I'm wondering why the fuck the west coast FBI was hiding Whitey Bulger out in CA all that time?

everybody knows west coast FBI is infested with faggot child fucking mormons

>Martin Shkreli.
is he the modern Charles Manson?

>truepundit

dude truepundit is clickbait
it's even faker than buzzfeed

Not... comped...??

Attached: 31EABA00-B73D-4199-B546-8B0D4BF1CBCC.png (200x178, 56K)

fpbp

I think we all kind of glazed over the fact that picture leaked HERE. By who? Why? How?

bumped

No u

Cmon guys

Sushi always comped

I get my bumps comped

Attached: Sushi Pepe.png (600x600, 121K)

And it was pre evidence tags. When the official pics got released with the fucking snorkel everything was tagged.

>The FBI uncovered specific evidence showing that Paddock was anti-Trump and had an affiliation with ANTIFA, though it never was divulged to the public and agents did not follow such leads, per orders of their superiors.

hmm thats literally what i suspected from day one given the victims were conservative white country music lovers, and especially since it came after the republican congressmen baseball game shooting committed by a bernie bro

It's a bit like Hannity stories. We kinda already knew. But if this one actually gets blown open, shit gets crazy. Like the military tribunal story becomes pretty fucking realistic and a coinflip.

Isn't the fucking doj memo due soon?

Bump for awareness.

>Now you have to watch out for whitey, even if you are a whitey.
You just described the ethnostate

Bump

Attached: 1518493184342.gif (364x364, 3.48M)

Have a (You).
Mormons are playing a very dangerous game and making all the wrong friends.
At least two of the dead at stoneman were Mormon, and that kid who shot his in-laws were all Mormon.
All the smart players a backing away from the kike...Everyone except the mormons and the gay mafia.
Very telling.

anyone else feeling sleepy? better hit the hay. im tired. see you anons tomorrow!

Attached: 1513225145842.jpg (992x899, 127K)

At least you have AfD, whom do the Brits have? No one, Nigel gave up on politics.

Apologize to cher