This is your brain on christmas cake

>this is your brain on christmas cake

>when your sensei is Takagi-san

perfect

My fetish.

Fuck me, I just put me pants on.

mizutani fuuka is based, their stories are full of cakes, /ss/, glasses, and lesbians, aka all the things in the world that are good.

Too bad the updates are slow as shit.

Author is probably off banging cakes for research

>Google search for this, only result is the twitter of some fag from who knows where.

14-sai no koi

Blessed user.

read game over once you're caught up with 14sai

>Got licensed
>Discussion pretty much dies

The manga was in some magazine that releases once every three months even before it got licensed.

user,supporting the mangaka is more important

I hope you're not saying that when something gets licensed in english that the mangaka gets a cut of that.

He probably does. Licensing revenue gets put into the same pot where regular revenue of the Japanese Volumes go.

The contract also probably specifies a revenue share that flows back to the licensor after a specific amount of revenue was generated.

I wonder what those "Translation rights arranged via $Company" Companies do.

To add: The mangaka generating more revenue for the publisher incentivizes them keeping him around longer or considering giving him another serialization if he brings in something interesting.

Just upsets me when faggots say that the author gets money from the licensing company when they more than likely get very little from the english releases.

truly a author with good taste

Prove that he does not get a dime.

>A fourth grader
kek

>moralfags

okay so what's with the weird pseudo news websites that are hosting this manga? They use the same reader? Is this some bizarre spyware thing?

>lesbians
>good things
Don't get me wrong, I love girl-on-girl action as much as the next guy, but unless the girls still want my dick it ain't good.