The yearning of 43 is not stopped

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Esgalor/status/921377310779105280
twitter.com/Kamitake_abyss/status/921417471193575425
youtube.com/watch?v=QQlhGT2VMOQ
mangaseeonline.us/manga/Made-In-Abyss
twitter.com/tukushiA/status/921368025797763072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have his most recent Twitter retweets been posted?
Some good shit
twitter.com/Esgalor/status/921377310779105280

>first bd box coming out in 4 days
Can't wait to hear it selling like shit. Japs never buy good anime

twitter.com/Kamitake_abyss/status/921417471193575425

9 MORE DAYS UNTIL CH 43

>you will never be princess carried by Ozen

I am going to MARRY that woman's apprentice

Can you actually pull the image out and post it I'm avoiding sleep while phoneposting in bed and cannot do si myself

more moths

STOP

I'm itchy.

that is the scariest moth I've ever seen

It just needs the right sound effects

youtube.com/watch?v=QQlhGT2VMOQ

Great, I was never gonna sleep again anyways.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Pubemoth?

dumb moffposters

Stinky rat enthusiasts pls go

Bunnies instead.

All of Nanachi and Reg's children.

Maruruk is a girl while wearing skirts

posting best moff

I miss mark

perish

Season 2 in 2019?

N-nnaa~ this- this is me.

I wanna hug Mark's tiny torso until it snaps

Pretty revolting
Good job

Wait a minute, if those orphans were from another island or location (nanachi and others), does that make the abyss interconnected to Orth and elsewhere?

Why is the the first conclusion you came to and not just that Bondrewd got on a boat?

Then again,you think someone would stop Bonedad from sending below in some forbidden disclose location.

>does that make the abyss interconnected to Orth and elsewhere?
He used a boat

Well i didn't pay close attention.

nanachi plushies when?

Where should I read this? Started on mangakakalot because that was the first hit on Google, but the translation seems like shit.

mangaseeonline.us/manga/Made-In-Abyss

That scared the shit outta me holy fuck stop doing that

That's right, I'm Ozen.

>expecting any manga translation to not be shit
Learn Japanese and download the raws

Actually all male moths have these.

They are everywhere and even sneaking into your house.

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>He thinks I don't kill all moths on sight
Fucking pests, they are. They all need to die.

Why the hell would you need 4 giant hairy penises? I mean look at this shit, the 2 dicks in the back are longer than its whole body.

They aren't dicks, they're sent glands to attract females.

>reg fires incinerator
>moth flies into it because bright light
Best end

Oh.

>macop bun x ponkotsu book
gross

Mamgahere is better

[angry moth noises]

Okay, so if ONE white whistle is capable of drilling the hole to the 5th layer and construct a secret elevator for personal needs

Why can't A WHOLE GOVERNMENT(capable of employing multiple white whistles as well as a massive amount of crude manpower) construct the same elevator for common needs? After all, they are the one benefitting most from Abyssal treasures, aren't they? It's in their interest to facilitate the whole delving process, for fucks sake!

CAN THIS DUMB PIECE OF SHIT JUST RELEASE 43 ALREADY?
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING????

Because Wakuna used his personal relic to invade the 6th layer,

Good tastes.

>Why can't A WHOLE GOVERNMENT(capable of employing multiple white whistles as well as a massive amount of crude manpower) construct the same elevator for common needs?

user, governments don't employ white whistles in the sense you are thinking of.

Fapping to private loli/shota doujin that he will never release.

Very few people can even make it down to the fifth layer safely. Even fewer can return.

Shit aint easy. There are only a handful of people alive that can make it down to the 5th layer and back on their own.

How many of those do you think have the interest and technical knowledge to build an entire base?

Bondrude would likely not have been able to build Idofront had he not used Zoaholic to spread himself to multiple bodies that then had the skills and artifacts to succeed.

I know Nanachi, Riko, and Reg made it look easy but it isn't. The path they took to get to the 5th layer was based on Lyza's notes. And they had Nanachi there to observe the forcefield and know where danger was and how to avoid it.

Bonbrude has his praying hands, which are all him, with his knowledge and skills. Several of them have Canopy Unto Dawn which is Bondrewd's custom body armor and weapon set for use in moving throughout the abyss.

Anyone without knowledge or OP artifacts would have a really rough time.

That's because the conditional method of delving comes with an array of natural obstacles(predators, slippery edges, whatever else) + the Curse. The elevator would remove every obstacle except for the Curse. It would also provide a place to store and transport massive Relics, so delvers wouldn't have the dilemma Lyza had with the Bell/Warding box. This would help to achieve far greater results in delving process and make it way safer. What stops them from building it?

Is this that the government is the absolute swamp of corruption and bureacracy so they can't complete such simple task?

>What stops them from building it?

Everything in the abyss that wants to kill them?

The hazardous unusual terrain and weather conditions?

All of those things that would harm the builders or the elevator itself?

They don't have a way of tunneling through rock you know. I mean for the kind of distance and depth you'd need to build a safe(ish) passage into the abyss.

CAN SOMEONE FUCKING THREATEN HIM SO HE FUCKING RELEASES IT SOONER

It's coming this weekend

Who would take threats over the internet seriously?

BULLSHIT

5 Minutes.

You do know that Geira mentioned that one of the carriages they used was destroyed, right? Bondrewd's kid pod was probably a massive investment and he likely expended multiple Praying Hands to ensure its safe descent to the Idofront. It's not easy, and there are many predators that will just straight up attack the elevators regardless.

He said so on his Twitter, you blithering idiot.

twitter.com/tukushiA/status/921368025797763072

Like I said, why even sleep?

Report him to the authorities. He will get spooked and focus more of his time on working.

stop posting this shitty, incorrect translation

Quick, make a happy ending for Nanachi in less than 7 words.

death

>Turned the sound right down
>Still scared the shit out of me
FUCK I hate bugs

>search in google for male moth
>auto-complete change it to male mother
wft google?

September 25 -> October 1
Rank 43 - 1,808 week - 1,808 total - Made in Abyss OST by Kevin Penkin

October 2 -> October 8
N/A

October 9 -> October 15
Rank 37 - 1,524 week - 3,728 total - Made in Abyss OST by Kevin Penkin

Why are the OST's sales in Abyss?

OH YEAH HE TOTALLY MEANS IT THIS TIME

Suddenly cartridges don't look so bad, think about it, you're sealed off from every moth in the world.

>BD sales in Abyss
>OST sales in Abyss

jesus

Resolve adventure
Unnarehated
Marry mitty
Lots children

PriPri's Vol. 1 did 6.7k in sales. MiA will not top this. Not to mention, MiA is much cheaper as well.

Mia ost is like buying a vinyl of a regular album, its not cheap at all.

Because it sounds like shit
You have a shit taste for music

Referring to the BDs. $30 is pretty steep for an OST.

I dont understand the paying 1 month rents worth for a fucking anime bd to begin with or how such an industry came to be.

Lurk more retard

Can we blame this on it being made by a gaijin?

Probably blame the English titled tracks too. And Japan's SHIT tastes.

Finally reach bottom
Bondrewd tricked again
Cartridged

peaceful death

Reunited with Mitty in death.

If this doesn't happen in someway either in some sort of abyss heaven or reincarnation I'll be mad.

i think the most disturbing thing to come out of made in abyss is the people who make and wear faputa and nanachi fursuits.

Anime industry in general went to shit
I remember back then with the archaic technology and all, we had serious, interesting and high quality hand drawn anime with hundred of episodes
Now whit high technology resourses that let you create animations in seconds, we got shity half cgi lazy draw and poorly animated moe and fetish stuff with 12 episodes at best
Looks like future doesn't equal progress

>wanting Nanachi to die

The progress is that even as the fanbase shrinks costs are cut while prices rise, so it continues to sustain itself.

>Not accepting her desire for death

>speedreading

Yup, S2 never.

She will pay for her crimes.