FAITH GOLDY CHASED OUT OF ANTI WHITE EVENT IN LEAFLAND

Based Faith Goldy was chased off-campus today at Trent University in Peterborough, Canada after an anti-white lecture by roaming mobs of minorities and fat black chicks.

Have y'all seen this shit?

twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/973350363368775685

Background:

torontosun.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-trent-students-foolishly-fuel-toxic-debate-over-race

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/10/university-host-its-ok-be-against-whiteness-worksh/

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sask-professor-threats-whiteness-talk-1.4571723

Attached: WhitenessTrentU.jpg (620x349, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/972666020103036928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lauren Southern was safer in South Africa than Goldy in Canada.

What is the jewish equivalent to a shabbos goy?

It's mind blowing that niggers don't think white parents talk to their children about the police. Only a nigger needs to be sat down and slowly explained the concept of the rule of law.

Even Jordan Memerson tweeted about it:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/972666020103036928

Faith Goldy is so much better than that intolerable cunt Lauren Simonsen.

Faith Goldy has been calling it as she sees it with refreshing honesty not seen in most trad thots. She is calling out the anti-white agenda explicitly and unlike Southern or Pettibone is unafraid to say it.

Faith has proven to be an honest defender of truth in the face of an imposing anti white governing force in the west and i applaud her for it.

p.s. she never abandoned her homeland to go larp in Europe with Generation Gaydentity

What did she mean by ''the war is inevitable'' at the end of the video?

bump

I wouldn't worry about it. Don't you feel tired? We should all just go to bed and worry about this in the morning.

Yeah, Lauren needs to come home. This larpy European shit is fucking cringe. She got famous triggering feminists in Vancouver, not shooting fireworks at random ships in Italy.

sayan/sayanim

Top kek. This country is a fucking disaster.

Attached: F33162E6-4719-4D19-8C6C-1340C6D52C3A.jpg (208x255, 30K)

Plus she's actually married and has kids.

True, and sad.

Did she do something to provoke them? Would have been nice to see more of what happened before the video, maybe she was being an actual asshole and fishing for outrage.

Goddamn it, Faith. There's no crying in journalism.

when the cameras are off, these 3 are roughly the same. pettibone and southern to an even greater extent are just a little more subtle about it. i understand that for somebody like you goldy is better but they all serve their purpose

Check her Twitter feed. She has a periscope of the entire event. The cuck professor gave a whole lecture about why it’s okay to be racist against Whitey and Faith called him out for it. Absolutely bizarre.

Attached: BA6AD274-082E-487C-A598-DC2277FA7CFF.png (431x430, 332K)

ZIONIST THOTS GET OUT REEEEEEE

Attached: faith goldy zionism 9.png (854x635, 477K)

top kek, nice

Conrad Black isn't mega-rich anymore, but it'd sure be nice if he could pull some some strings - for his pal Faith, and the rest of us.

Attached: 23423423.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Attached: rGOoVZZI.jpg (302x302, 18K)

I you give rights to people who's first acts on receiving those rights are to fight for the removal of your rights, the very rights you yielded to them, then, war is coming

Conrad letting Sun News fold was the stupidest fucking thing I’ve seen happen in Canadian politics in the past 25 years. What a retard.

What is this?

Yes, she needs to keep her white ass at home.

Attached: 1520897906854.jpg (600x600, 43K)

The Lord of the Rings would be nothing without the race of Orcs. The narrative of this life would be nothing without niggers. Conflict is necessary for a good story. Tfw we are living in the most dramatic epoch of the human story and the race war is inevitable.

Attached: 1503686372295.jpg (184x236, 7K)

Canada is a legit cesspit.

The cable news channel? I didn't know he had anything to do with that. It was trash anyway. Appealed to the worst of the Right. Levant is terrible.

The start of a race conflict?

What are you 12?

Hopefully. Fingers crossed anyway. Status quo can't be maintained.

Goes for Canada, US, England, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden and more. Thankfully some are starting to act politically, which is better than nothing.

Good on Goldy then, she's actually talking about her country and not vacationing

what an attention seeking whore
saged
filtered

Attached: Screenshot_20180313_032316.png (444x46, 3K)

And stay out

this is red-pill gold(y)
based faith, best tradthot

cool she got what she wanted

B L A C K E D

I attended the event, pretty much exactly what you would expect it to be.

>Belgian Flag

Turk detected.

Attached: 1509312181781.png (714x1000, 1.14M)

someone in the ATX area is starting the war with a bang or two or three

post videos

Lol, as if a black kids father would be around to tell him about cops, that nigga already dead.

When southern isn’t sucking the dick of some BASED black of course.

>B L A C K E D
hey its not nice to circumvent my filter like that. dont add spaces pls

I took no pictures and recorded no videos

Why are the people who lead these anti-white events always white themselves?

>anti white event
Explain

Because whites have been brainwashed to hate their race, culture, and identity.

Low value, unsuccessful, beta entities peacocking their self-loathing in exchange for acceptance.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>
>>Clicks link
>can't see Faith's new tatas paid for with Boer shill money.

>closes window.

Tits of GTFO

Attached: oS80Wpp.jpg (1093x721, 64K)

Describe it

Standard day in Ontario near/above Toronto, move along.

watch the video's Faith has on her Twitter

I mean Southern's achieved political prisoner status, which is something 99.9% of Sup Forums can't say. She deserves respect for being imprisoned for her beliefs, whether she wanted to or not. She probably didn't though, and is crying into a pillow right this very moment. But whatever, we need martyrs too.

gaydentity? fuck off shilll...they are doing what they can in there own countries, what are you personally doing you faggot?

It was leftist cuckery on full display. Faith asked one question which basically conflicted with Cappello's definition of equality; opportunity/outcome.

It was underwhelming.

agreed, they really are all transcending the tradthot meme, very impressive

Im sorry, have you been living under a rock?

Are you aware of the state of our post national state?

Or is it that your cowardice makes you so cuckable that you dont know where the line was crossed?

Attached: calvinball.png (800x524, 54K)

Dare I say it, could she be /ourtranny/?

I think its time we liberate Canada

Attached: Untold_Stories_of_the_Canadian_Front_pictures_1.png (770x512, 228K)

Please

Kek

No, its what the leaf wants

>fat black chicks
My god, have they militarized them? We'll be out sassed within the month. God speed everyone.

if you annex us, we win?

Attached: 1519101866611.jpg (619x617, 124K)

Attached: 1480296784802.png (630x610, 23K)

They won't accomplish anything. The only means of fixing this is by civil war when it's too late and people are forced to acknowledge the failures of diversity. If your only method of "doing something" is standing around with pamphlets then you might as well grab a drink and laugh at the greatest civilizations the world has ever seen destroying themselves for the sake of virtue points. At least you'll be entertained.

The lack of awareness by the negroid never surprises me anymore.

The black toque chick yelling "you're fucking trash, you're fucking garbage" attempted to grabbed Faith's phone stick at one point when Faith exclaims "stop touching my stuff"
Pretty much

>all that "wow just wow," and "this just helps evil white nationalists," or "individualism is the cure for racism"
It's really a waiting game at this point. Lots of liberal whites will need to die at the hands of their racist pets before any progress is made. They can't accept what is right in front of their faces. A braying mob is demanding white blood at they just pour their cowardly fucking souls into more of the same cucked shit.

>agreeing with or supporting a woman
>ever

I sometimes wonder if the right is more cucked than the left

Brown Canada is going to be a genocidal hellscape, just like the rest of the formerly white world.

sooooooooooooo much better

Attached: Faith Goldy.jpg (412x478, 23K)

its a start dumb ass...those people are on our side, even if your right, they are red pilling people as we speak untill that time comes

It appears so. I think Black Panther made them all think they are strong independent warriors or something.

ok man, go ahead and follow a woman..im sure she will lead you to salvation

fucking incel lol

fuck no, we are way less blacked than you and your blacks are pretty dumb..

>popular youtubers amplify Sup Forums in video format
yep, sure wouldn't want that

The democrats would, the addition of ~30 million new democrat voters would be absolutely devastating

I don't believe in nor do I support e thots

she is a phony and a fucking snake oil salesman.

fuck u

hey faith, how many italian cocks have you sucked today? lol ;)

when /ourtradthots/ are becoming actual political prisoners, the "muh ethot" shilling becomes that much more obvious

>She is calling out the anti-white agenda explicitly and unlike Southern or Pettibone is unafraid to say it.

Look, she was afraid in that video because she was close to getting fucked up by an angry mob.

Southern got arrested in the UK.

Why don't you loosen up on the punching right a bit, why don't you be more accepting of allies because we're outnumbered.

I don't get this and it's something I generally see leftists do, chasing their perfect fantasy lands of communism.

If you're chasing a perfect fantasy land of a hitler larp you're just as bad.

Probably not as many as you.

Obvious push up bra. Such a phony.

>pic of black father lecturing black son
Who are they trying to fool?

Fixed it.

Attached: Parent - child safety lessons.png (620x349, 184K)

Faith Goldy and Lauren Southern re-added each other on twitter. does it mean they're frens again?

She heard about Brittany and flew over there as fast as she could so she could join in on the attention.

Why some youtuber is doing it? Is there no polaks in this uni to confront them?

>fewer blacks than us
>still 50x more cucked
Deal with Justin Castro, soy.

Attached: Trump woman.jpg (1024x681, 47K)

Agreed. Faith is more sincere. And shes not spending her beta buxs traveling europe

To everyone stuck in Canada, know that you aren't alone, and we will come for you.

All the times I saw this, and I never noticed there was blond Trump hair on the "G" before.

Of course he would, he's close friends with zionist jew Ezra Levant. Peterson is part of the Zionist eceleb matrix.

Hi Faith.

Attached: Faith_Goldy_Sayanim.jpg (253x415, 29K)

>Another ethot thread.
Gradually I began to hate this place