Infini-t Force

Alright, how could this thing could go under my radar? Why there's no one talking about this?

Even with 3DCG, this shit's damn good, I almost orgasmed myself when that Tekkaman goes Voltekka.

Doesn't look sexy enough.

Needs Yattaman

Why not go for a cell shading? That way it'd at least have a shot of not looking like complete shit.

It's pretty fun. No one cares about it since they probably never saw the original shows and they have an aversion for 3D in anime

Even for 3D, this one's quite good.

Not top notch, for sure, but it's damn good. Not to mention they splurged on the seiyuu.

that girl looks really fucking sexy

realistic lighting looks complete crap with anime models, fucking retarded normies who know nothing.

It's not amazing CGI like in the Gantz movie or Kingsglaive but it's still probably at the top when it comes to TV CGI. Even Polygon Pictures' CGI tends to look like a choppy mess outside of the action scenes. The quality is consistent, the frame rate is exactly what it should be, the characters are expressive, action looks great. When I see the CGI in this vs the CGI in Houseki no Kuni, I prefer Infini-T Force's way any day of the week

She's super lewd.

Because they don't want to, japs like normal 3d.

Thanks for reminding me to look up the download, had this on my watch list but forgot about it since it doesnt seem to be on HS.

So was that one girl imaginary the whole time?

Oh shit is this some new Umimaro shit?

It's not on the popular streaming sites, so 90% of Sup Forums has never heard of it

Do you know where I can rip her model out? For. Academic. Purpose.

Because it's not ripped by Horriblesubs or Erai-raws.

Yeah.
Science needs to be done!

I want her to suck my genes. If you know what I mean!

you lost me

post webm then