This Austin bombing spree raises an interesting question... why is that kind of violence seemingly less common now...

This Austin bombing spree raises an interesting question... why is that kind of violence seemingly less common now. Why did the concept of one brutal, highly visible, minutes-long killing spree take root over the more traditional "serial killer" style where the perpetrator at least tries to get away with it? The high score for a single gunman in a mass shooting is 69 (Brevik), and 89 for multiple gunman (Bataclan). Numerous serial killers have eclipsed those numbers by large margins. If your only goal is to kill as many people as possible, why gamble on the outcome of one attack rather than slowly but steadily rack up the body count with separated, individual attacks? Especially if your goals are political. Quietly removing "problematic" people from the world one at a time, instead of making a bunch of martyrs out of the very people you're trying to undermine. Why did psychos change from one, more effective, mode of operation to another less effective one?

Attached: dc sniper.gif (300x198, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBM4-QZMfX4
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
ourworldindata.org/homicides
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because media inflate it to such irrational degrees that the shooters become legends and their names remembered forever.

There's a new breed of MKULTRA'd wackos. The more chaotic and less rational, the better. It creates a fear in the public that they're going to be slaughtered indiscriminately. People who try to get away with it seem rational, and people think they'd never be a target of a rational killer. But when it's indiscriminate and random, people overestimate the likelihood that it will happen to them. If it's not targeted then "it could be anybody!"

serial killers have a different psychological profile than school schooters (these are suicides)

Because the people who perform mass shootings fall into two categories. Some of them seek infamy, which the media is all too eager to grant them. Others are just blatantly mentally ill.

The thing about gun control is that if a crazy guy wants to massacre some people before offing himself, he can just go on a stabbing spree.

I mean, serial killers are famous. Everyone knows who Ted Bundy is.

I agree notoriety is part of why they kill in general, but why choose one method over the other.

Being a serial killer, let alone a *successful* serial killer takes time, work, and patience.

Our culture is about instant gratification in all things now - murder included. Why spend years hunting and planning and honing your technique when you can just waltz into a building and rack up a new high score?

because its not real

In every false-flag the perp
is quickly identified.

>these are suicides
Yeah, that's something I've thought about a lot.

A lot of these mass shooters either off themselves, or go down in a blaze fighting the cops. And obviously, the few that do survive get caught and sent to prison forever, if not sentenced to death. In every case, these people are ending their lives, often literally, and if not that at least figuratively.

On the other hand, plenty of serial killers were pretty fucking nuts too. Why do totally fucking crazy people switch the way they vent their craziness?

You won't be famous if you never get caught.

Attached: thinken black guy.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

Also an interesting idea.

On a somewhat related note, why don't mass shooters try to "get away with it"? I thought of this reading about Parkland... apparently after going through a few magazines, he dropped the gun and blended in with the crowd. Dude actually got away for a little while, then they caught him like an hour later at a fucking McDonalds or something? I'd never even heard of something like that. These people always either off themselves, die in a shootout with police, or surrender. This was the first time I'd heard of someone doing this and then trying to escape the scene. And he kind of succeeded. If he'd gotten in a car and just drove he'd probably be in fucking Mexico right now. Why does no one else even try?

They are after a single, shocking event that expresses their extreme contempt for being and the society they live in. Stringing single murders out for years wouldn't accomplish that.

this

I think the answer is who you want the victims to be. If you want them to be unknown, uncared for prostitutes then it is easy to be a serial killer. For any other demographic you are better off going for a mass shooting.

Entropy

Wouldn't it though? I'm sure most laymen aren't familiar with the specifics of why Ted Kaczynski did what he did, but I think everyone is at least generally familiar that he was pissed at "the system."

Killers like Breivik, Cruz, supreme gentleman, ISIS guys etc. are addicted to the news cycles + attention in addition to just the bodies

because back then people wanted recognition. now they just want to kill. if you want to know the cause for this and have a open mind then reply back.

>Picture of DC sniper
>Shows white man

Because they're fake incidents. There are guys getting away with it but they're CIAniggers.

Pretty hilarious.

Cause the Terrorists in the modern world are a bunch of lazy shits. They only shoot-up places and sometimes use bombs.

Because they aren't supposed to get away with it.

Maybe a lot of you are just youngfags, but the execution of Ted Bundy was an absolute media frenzy. Look at this shit: youtube.com/watch?v=wBM4-QZMfX4

LOL... media really is fucking shit isn't it.

Isn't recognition still a big part of mass/spree killers to though? I would think both kinds just want to kill too? What are you getting at?

What makes you think there aren't serial killers still racking up way higher scores? Some might never even be known because if they don't get caught how would you?

Who is Zodiac

They gave him ole sparky, that has got to be a crazy way to die.

Because the government does mast of these. The genuine ones are SSRI inspired suicide attempts.

Attached: Badcop.jpg (300x256, 63K)

Eh, if done correctly it stops your heart pretty much instantly

https:// www youtube com/watch?v=-8IwBY8-_vE

>Why do totally fucking crazy people switch the way they vent their craziness?

its very rare for someone to switch M.O.s after they develop their style

the ones that do had underlying pathologies that were never picked up on during an investigation
why don't mass shooters try to "get away with it"?

getting away with it means potentially losing effectiveness. true mass shooters (pre-sandy-hoax) and ISraelS were committing suicide first and foremost the shooting was dramatic flair on the way out

it really is proof of how dumbed down and instant gratification seeking our nation is, sad but true

Ted Cruz.

school shooters want to shoot their school up to get revenge on bullies and those undeserving of life but don't for various reasons until approached by Mossad

Attached: harassment.png (600x762, 471K)

beat me to it

Can't prove it!

AMAZON BOMBER
Referring to him as such will frighten normies. Start a # or some shit

Attached: 1514343177129.jpg (618x661, 46K)

actually its bernie

Attached: man_file_1065809_Cc6RvpnVAAEpLS8.jpg (450x542, 58K)

can you imagine how loud and concussive it would be to fire a high powered rifle in the trunk of a car? jeez

when i see nogs doing drivebys i think the same thing. all their eardrums get blown out because you know they are too stupid to wear ear plugs haha

Because mass shootings get more media coverage.

Police forced the media to stop talking about serial killers because it makes the public panic.

Fuck off normie.
pathetic posting nigger twitter shit.

Bombers USUALLY set out to target a certain person.

So, whoever got bombs sent to 'em have a connection amongst them to the bomber. It's a pretty personal crime since it takes time to make a bomb.

That's another good point... I am just kind of assuming "serial killers" disappeared. Its entirely possible they're still operating and just not getting media attention anymore.

There is a serial killer up in Long Island. He has been quiet though.

Atlanta Child Killer Wayne Williams & DC Sniper John Mohamed were both mass murdering serial killers & they were both faggots.

Also for months prior to both their arrests, the narrative the media was non-fucking-stop saying, was that the killer was white.

The Feds fast-tracked mohamed’s execution. Wayne Williams is still alive.

Attached: 6B514431-1681-41F0-B1E8-020290D5CA90.jpg (1936x1936, 516K)

Or he only wanted to kill one specific person, and the other bombings are a distraction to make it appear random.

Good question.

I assume it has something to do with the modern nihilist/narcissist attitude created by our death culture. Some people tried to go out in a suicidal rampage back in the day, but it's more difficult without a high capacity semi auto point and click plastic rifle.

There are still serial killers and there is significant evidence there are numerous killer groups at large right now, but for some reason I don't fully understand, political murder campaigns became less common over the last 20 years. Even in the 70s there were political bombings and shootings on a weekly basis. Now it's much less.

I don't think it's harder to get away with these (CSI forensics are a myth) but for some reason they stopped.

because it isn't real user
these are fake events
designed to push fake news
to pass real legislation
to destroy your rights as a human

Attached: 0c74faf01342593f30a5fa3fc7650d028a0fda22e093a83d79fdd7b549c84729.gif (279x281, 466K)

the DC sniper was fucking flawless they practically would have never gotten caught if they didn't surrender.

why hasn't any one replicated their method?

most of the famous serial killers were psy-ops

They caught them sleeping in a McDonald's parking lot.

Violence everywhere except black countries is the lowest it's been in the entire history of mankind. There is just an annoying little device in your pocket that lets you know every time someone steps on a twig. Makes it seem like there is a twig epidemic even if the twig body count was decreased by 99%.

most serial killers are above average IQ,
most mass killers are retards.

Rest Area on I-70 in MD.

>if it’s not targeted then “it could be anybody!”
Spot on, that’s the attitude they want and when enough people have that they’ll present the wonderful solution of gun confiscation

To me the reason is that they don't really want to kill people, sure they do it but it seems more like a way to express their anger and frustration than actually being crazy and wanting to kill people because you want to kill people, this also takes part in why they don't try to escape, they never wanted to escape at all, they're literally suicidal people who want it to be a huge thing and get people thinking instead of just using a rope around their neck.

what about when a nigger lives matter kills a cop? isnt that political killing?

They would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you kids and that damn dog.

>GOY GAZEBO

Attached: 1402018812141.jpg (770x445, 78K)

there have been a few serial killers recently caught they just don't make the news like mass killings

There's something really interesting about the contrast there. Many of them want people to feel sympathy for them like "oh why did they lash out in this way" yet they go about it by committing an act that's guaranteed to get them universally condemned.

They made him pretty white in that infographic.

Modern forensics means people must be much more skilled to successfully evade law enforcement.

>If your only goal is to kill as many people as possible
Mass killers don't want to kill the most, they want to get the most attention/shock/cause the most outrage. They do it to be seen

Serial killers do it to get away with it

It's just a bunch of cia and FBI niggers going around killing spics and blacks for attention when they Patsy is found he will be a trump supporter

Because the mass shootings are false flags.

Despite the lower body count, they make for a much bigger media spectacle.

This! Mass shooters are lazy retards.

Sure. But it's absolutely nothing compared to the way shit used to be. Even RW groups (up till Waco) were much more militant.

Leftists were waging full blown war in the US up till the 90s when things went silent. For example, in an 8 year period, Puerto Rican commies did 300 bombings in New York alone.
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

And then you ban the knife

So they go on a hammer spree and so on and so forth and then you're confiscating goddamn pointy sticks but it's all you can do becuase everyone in charge is either an out of touch fucking retard or shill with a selfish agenda all equally terrified of calling out any group of people that's not white or paying taxes.

Attached: wew.jpg (960x720, 80K)

Police are just too good at finding people by now.
Here in germany we had a right wing terror op going on for like a decade that killed a bunch of muslims and a cop one at a time. This was really only possible because the state was inadvertantly funding them, and because the police branch thats supposed to find out about them is hugely incompetent or just didnt give a shit about muslims getting killed...

This is why I have no pity for this particular shooting.

nice you need more of those

>gets made fun of for being a faggot
>becomes ultimate faggot by shooting everyone instead of standing up for himself or just graduating

the best serial killers are the ones where you never find the victims.

Attached: 1492668877353.jpg (850x400, 58K)

Back in my day we planned out our murders.

long term murder rate is lowest point ever
ourworldindata.org/homicides

Oklahoma City was a few hundred wasn't it?

Remember Oklahoma anti-whites. That is what one white man with bad planning skills can do.

Violet video games.

It's easy to catch serial killers now, because satellites can just zoom in on the crime scene in the past in surrounding areas close enough to match a face.

>lazy

I don't know if that's it. Both the kid who shot up VT and the Cruz were recognizably mentally ill and had been identified as dangerous threats by law enforcement (Cho was literally diagnosed by court officials after stalking accusations). These people might lack the necessary mechanics to plot and execute the way some of the more methodical killers can. I also think it's much harder to get away with being a serial killer nowadays. Facial recognition is nearly flawless and there are cameras everywhere, including in the hands of basically every single human being. Cell phones can be retroactively marked and tracked using GPS. All you have to know is the TOD and you could see everyone that came near the victim and use that to plot out a profile. People are more afraid and therefore more cautious now, you don't see people walking randomly alone that often anymore and those that do are either packing or very alert about their surroundings.

I'm not saying it's impossible to get away with being a serial killer but it's definitely more difficult now than it was even 20 years ago.

>Oklahoma City was a few hundred wasn't it?
168 dead, 680 injured, many of them children because it hit the daycare

Eh it was just white niggers killing brown niggers who literally didnt do anything wrong except having been born to migrant parents.
Something should be done but this wont get anyone anywhere. If they wanted to change anything, they could have gone after politicians or just jews in general.
Also there was nothing asthetic about it. They just walked into random kebab shops and shot people without reason or care. The only reason why they werent caught was police incompetence. At least could have made an attempt at being serious serial killers...

do it! selling muh amazon stock brb.

Sketchy as fuck

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-12-21-23-21.png (1440x2392, 407K)

prison weapons are hilarious in their creativity and maliciousness. they also beg the question: if you can't take away all the weapons in a prison, how are you going to take them all away on the outside?

>Serial killers of the were primarily a product of the CIA. The change to large single event killings represents a change in their tactics. Read Programmed to Kill for more info..

>brown niggers who literally didnt do anything wrong
fuck are you talking about merkel?

>gets made fun of for being a faggot
>kills a lot of them and traumatizes even more
>They rot in the ground
>He gets three squares and a cot for the rest of his life.

The military and alphabet boys have been able to do that since at least as early as 1979. Need to know access only, not for serving the public good.

>they just walked into random kebab shops and shot people without reason or care
kebabs on aryan land is more than enough reason, they need to stop feeling like they can safely invade with no consequences.

That's a damn fine argument that I will be remembering for later.

Attached: 1506994977814.png (872x886, 220K)

Over 500 individuals and agencies of an Eastern European origin were clearly indicted during the McVeigh trial in Georgia.

>is still a huge faggot
but by all means go be a supreme gentleman

Great question. Activates the almonds.

Charles Whitman?

only bad serial killers get caught

>is still a huge faggot
Theyre still dead.