Geass movir 1

Geass movie 1 covers Clovis stuff, Narita, and Toudou rescue. School stuff gone. Ends with them discovering that Suzaku is Lancelot’s pilot.

Hostage incident skipped (some of it is shown as part of a digest but none of the actual hostage stuff). Zero never meets Euphie.

Viletta finds out Lelouch’s identity and Diethard, not Shirley, shoots her (Ougi finds her as usual after)

Shirley has two new scenes where she follows Lelouch outside after spotting him but loses him.

A few new scenes but the only real change is Diethard shooting Viletta.

Kirihara scene is completely redone (Zero meets him in a garden instead and isn’t threatened) but nothing new there. Scene feels weaker too. (Kirihara is less excited)

Next episode preview includes Lolo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hccvjpe8dk/status/921666512997425153
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what about the part of Kallen in the Chinese dress or of when Zero throws darts in the preview for this movie a while back?

They’re in but contribute nothing.

Also a new scene with Schneizel and boytoy discussing Clovis and of other imperial family seeing Lelouch and Nunally off when they’re exiled (whatshername the KOR from the game is there too and I think some gaiden characters; Never read the gaiden stuff)

>Kirihara is less excited

Well...the voice actor isn't getting any younger after ten years. Neither is Wakamoto.

Kallen is at the Embassy to pick up Rakshata and the mecha the Black Knights get in late S1. They probably wanted to do so in less time.

Japanese say Schneizel and his manservant also talk about Code R/C.C. so I guess that's connected to their Clovis mentions.

I imagine the scene with the darts might be Lelouch talking to C.C. and giving some exposition, no?

>zero never meets euphie

Euphinator retconned?

Not really.

He's talking about Zero seeing Euphy at the hotel.

Which isn't that important when that just means she'll be more surprised about his identity when they do talk.

>Rolo showing up even earlier

Fuck off with this shit.

Rolo is not going to be removed. He's necessary even if you cut out the R2 school stuff.

The scene is changed completely so he just calmly says it, doesn’t threaten Zero with KMFs either and the line where Zero says he would have asked politely is gone too

Yes they recall stuff that happened off screen like wiping out the JLF remnants.

Japan says they also changed some lines of dialogue even in the old scenes, though that might be hard to tell without having them right in front of you.

>School stuff gone
Now all the people who irrationally bitched about the cat sequence can finally rest easy.

>R2 airing
>2nd school festival episode
>/m/ loses their fucking shit and won't allow any discussion on the board

Yeah cat is gone entirely except for scene where Euphie picks him up (isn’t seen again). Suzaku being bullied and joining the student council is gone too.

How was the voice acting?

So did they fuck it up

Seems same except Tamaki voiced as Hiyama

I don't see how. It sounds pretty good if you want a better recap than BLACK REBELLION trying to fit the entire S1 in just two hours.

why

(You)

Remove Shirley.

Sounds like they did.

code geass is shit

>o my mind control

Fuck off with your forced meme

They need to kill her off much sooner.

Shirley is still there. Just not being a victim of Geass powers so far.

> Shirley doesn't shoot Viletta

Wait are they going to cut out Shirley's whole arc ? If she doesn't shoot Lelouch, Mao's arc doesn't happen and her whole character becomes pointless. I've already suffered enough as a Shirleyfan, don't make me suffer more by butchering her character.

>Wait are they going to cut out Shirley's whole arc ? If she doesn't shoot Lelouch, Mao's arc doesn't happen and her whole character becomes pointless.
Her character was already fucking pointless. Look how removing the Mao arc did nothing to change the story

>are they going to

Nigger they’re up to Todo’s rescue in this, they already cut her and Mao out entirely.

She made Lelouch's self-loathing and going over the edge much more believable. She also proves to a grieving Suzaku that he can forgive Lelouch or at least cooperate with him.

I'm surprised at how popular Nonette is to get a cameo, I wonder if they'll also hide a sneak peak of Rai in the background too, since that one manga confirms his existence

this shit is not canon, code geass ended with R2

Fukuyama confirmed that they changed stuff in the next two movies. R2 is no longer canon. The sequel will be based on the movies

Yeah. I can imagine how in some time when newfags ask how to get into Code Geass people will be like
>watch the movies they are objectively better because they remove the STUPID school stuff FILLER

>the show about terrorism becomes an actual show about terrorism

What did we do to make Sunrise hate us so?

They can't write off the serie as non canon like that, they never said it, it's more like if there are significant changes allowing R3, movies will be canon for R3, it's not like S1 and s2 are Dragon Ball GT.

>shirley memory loss plot line cut

how in the fuck will they get out of this one?

>Shirley has two new scenes where she follows Lelouch outside after spotting him but loses him

>she does it in the next movie
>”niisan i killed this gross girl which was stalking you lol”

No matter what they do. The Zero betrayal scene will always be fucking stupid.

>no mao

I guess it makes sense tho

>another guy with lelouch's geass
>canon
Nope

I hope they will fix Diethard.
He deserved a better end.
I'd be okay with him surviving as well but they wouldn't let him though I think.

How was CC's scenes?
Help out a fellow CCfag, guys.

Mao's arc was important to C.C. and to Shirley, what are they trying to turn Shirley into by removing every dramatic sideof her ? Some kind of psycho stalker ?

>He didn't play the VN
Rai was pretty fucking good as a character, but holy fuck doing the Nonette/Cornelia route and later Viletta route was an ass.

By removing Mao's arc how the fuck are they gonna foreshadow losing control of one's Geass?The Euphy Massacre scene will look like a dumb asspull

CC: Hey, Lelouch. You know one day you might lose control your Geass. I did it and a guy named Mao did it too.
Lelouch: I won't let that happen.
>Looks Euphie in the eye and accidentally geass her..
Lelouch: Don't do anything I say until I give you the command.
Euphie: Okay
Lelouch: Go kill all the Japanese.

I saw it

We already know this isn't going to be better than the original series, this'll just be fun recaps before the real crazy that is R3

where is this from?

I got this

It's a bonus disc with a new picture drama

>forgetting all the hints about it before that happened.

twitter.com/hccvjpe8dk/status/921666512997425153

so, when will the actually PD be out then, cause still waiting for a proper release of the PD with the student council digging up a time capsule.

So how long till we get decent copy of the movie?