One day there will be a major motion picture made about the life of Richard Spencer...

One day there will be a major motion picture made about the life of Richard Spencer. What actor do you think should play the starring role of Dick?

Attached: Dpy4yTnr.jpg (512x512, 55K)

Wayne Lambright is your guy. The future is bright, Lambright 2020.

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

Joe Pesci

Without a single fucking doubt.
Digits confirm

They should find someone with literal down syndrome, only then will the actor be at his same intellectual level and be able to capture his personality better

>Nina on the big screen

Attached: 1488629554237.jpg (512x512, 48K)

Michael Fassbender.

That's very ableist and has some eugenicist undertones, are you a fascist?

gilbert gottfried

yes :)

steve buscemi

Imagine thinking so highly of yourself when everyone else thinks you're a joke.

robin williams

THICC

Attached: 939E681E-DAC8-4F22-913F-4A27619A1F61.jpg (780x440, 34K)

They should do it from the point of view of his secret homosexual lover. It would be great to explore Richards confliction

Matt damon

Seriously though, Edward Norton.

Attached: 1520525282457.jpg (650x608, 89K)

If they do and it's not a total hatchet job making him out to be Hitler 2.0, I might start believing the whole 'Controlled Opposition' thing.

A fucking dorito

Attached: Dorito.png (500x448, 173K)

Tom Cruse obviously user

Attached: headfag.jpg (626x1500, 124K)

American History Z

Attached: 1508638180594.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

HAHAHAHAHA. You made me laugh. In return I will post my actor pick.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Chris Burke

Attached: chrisburkedramaleague27thannualstarzbba1iskzwml.jpg (408x594, 46K)

Attached: stephen-amell_sc_768x1024.png (768x1024, 1.04M)

Oh, I heard of him. A young talent who has been taking the comedy genre by storm

Attached: 27973390_1726221210732428_5303455386978727667_n.jpg (720x960, 118K)

wow this is pathetic

richard spencer - jaden smith
nina somethingova - whatever tranny actress is having a moment
mike enoch - cgi talking walrus

>One day there will be a major motion picture made about the life of Richard Spencer.
Yeah no....

He was a leech off of Sup Forums. Just another wannabe.

YELLOW PIKA-POKEMON GUY...What's his name? That's the read Chan

Attached: alt right richard spencer pol.jpg (507x756, 41K)

Jonah Hill staring as Kike Enoch! :^)

big niBBa

Morgan Freeman

Who's the tranny kid who made the Picachu Sonic?

That guy will be more famous because he didn't steal the memes like Spencer. He created them.!!

!

Attached: index.png (241x209, 10K)

in a break away role will smith in whiteface

Tom Cruise. He's well-versed in playing CIA assets.

Attached: BARRY SEAL.jpg (675x1000, 206K)

Attached: IMG_0187.png (790x444, 381K)

Attached: ryan-gosling-cannes-film-festival-2014.jpg (1200x798, 98K)

Danny deVito- Matt Heimbach
Michael Cera as Jason Reza Jorjani

OHHHH!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1514943942910.jpg (230x230, 12K)

i would unironically see this movie

Are the jackets shoulders shooped lol?

Randy Quaid

Attached: randy.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

*Chris Chan
*Sonichu

Imagine being Richard Spencer in the Alt-Right scene & having to go home after another day of doing nothing and being all like “damn, Nina Kouprianova, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your curvaceous body and horrific pig-like monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my White Nationalist character and the real me.” when all he really wants to do is fuck another 17 year old twink from his rally. Like seriously imagine having to be Richard and not only sit in that chair while Nina Kouprianova flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and blotchy skin, & just sit there, call after call, hour after hour, while she barks in that dog language to Kremlin. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on Twitter tells her she’s TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, NINA LOOKS *STUNNING*!! because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and watch her hippoish fucking moon face contort into types of smug smirks you didn’t even know existed before that day. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of submissive fuccbois wearing red hats and later alleged BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Montana. You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on her rotund stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid in roubles to sit there and revel in her “statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)” beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with cinnabuns in the previous months. And then Putin calls for another march, & you know you could kill every single person in this movement before the police could put you down but you sit there and endure, because you’re fucking Rick. You’re not going to lose your future Nazi career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face & bear it

Attached: 1503031627302.jpg (930x1500, 179K)

hahahaha

Samuel L. Motherfucking Jackson

SAME AS IT EVER WAS

Spencer now has a public image as a spoiled trust fund kid, alcoholic, pudgy homosexual.

That's why nobody came to his last rally. He's sterile, he's impotent: nothing he says moves anyone, because time and time again he's cucked to Jews, fags, going easy on minorities despite his cries for an ethnostate.

Watching the so-called alt-right cuck again and again before the public - and thus destroying the loyalty of their own followers in hopes to win boomer and Gen x bourgeois - is some of the most pathetic shit.

These fucks should never insult Hitler by dropping his name. He'd gas these cucks.

Attached: 1518491633943.jpg (768x1024, 463K)

meh it's alright

Attached: canvas.jpg (732x514, 46K)

How has he only impregnated her once. Made for breeding

>spoiled trust fund kid, alcoholic, pudgy homosexual
That's all he's ever been. I've mentioned before I had a friend who worked with him at TAC in the old days and said even then he was always too hungover and ADD to complete an assignment.

Your too late. Its already been made. They went with Dan Akroyd.

Attached: coneheads.jpg (320x240, 40K)