OBAMA LEGACY IN TATTERS AS NOOSE TITANS AROUND HIS LIEUTENANTS

>Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper allegedly leaked information to CNN in early last year regarding the classified briefing given to then President-Elect Donald Trump and President Barrack Obama on the salacious dossier and its contents claiming the Russians had compromising information on the president-elect, according to government sources, who noted the evidence of the leak was collected during the House Intelligence Committee’s Russia investigation.

>Clapper, who was one of four senior Obama administration officials to attend the briefing with the presidents, also stated his “profound dismay at the leaks” in an official statement issued in January, 2017 and warned that the leaks were “extremely corrosive and damaging” to national security, according to the press release.

>But according to government sources Clapper, who is not mentioned in the report released Monday, had spoken to CNN at roughly the same time Jake Tapper broke the first story on CNN regarding the briefing conducted by senior Obama officials with then President-elect Trump and President Obama regarding the dossier.Tapper’s story which was published in January 2017, created a snowball effect of allegations in the media that Trump’s campaign had allegedly colluded with the Russians in the 2016 election and that Russia had compromising material on Trump, sources with knowledge of the investigation concluded.

>Clapper was one of four senior Obama administration officials to brief Obama and Trump on the dossier in December 2016. FBI Director James Comey, former CIA Director John Brennan and National Security Administration Director Mike Rogers were also present at the December briefings.

archive.is/AtIis

Attached: file.png (1027x944, 938K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/former-dni-james-clapper-allegedly-leaked-cnns-jake-tapper-investigation-revealed/
truepundit.com/fbi-insiders-blow-whistle-massive-las-vegas-cover-agents-told-not-investigate-key-evidence-including-isis-terror-link-mandalay-bay-massacre/
youtube.com/watch?v=96yWsrMXREI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When has the Sessions DoJ ever prosecuted a Obama leaker?
Never. The Deep state exists, and Sessions is with them.

WHEN ARE THESE CIA NIGGERS GOING TO BE LOCKED UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1514080749025.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Clapper the Flapper
Trapped by Fake Jake Tapper.
Will Flip and Skip his Trip to the Crapper
He will cut a deal
On Obama he'll squeal
And Fake Jake will be fired soon after.

Sessions recused himself, and the Russia investigation was meant as an endrun and distraction against all the lawbreaking they did to sabotage the election. Thats the joke of it, that their charges of "collusion" and "rigging" are all projection.

Attached: shekelstein projecting.png (491x334, 377K)

Jake the Snake

You just run em over with your car

BUMP FOR IMPORTANCE

Attached: sonofabitch.jpg (599x512, 49K)

Fuck Clapper

Attached: 1518069811199.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

My sides, 1 down, 18,000 keks to go. hahahhahahahha. Oh my sides hurt.

still not sure why clapper isnt in prison for perjuring himself in front of congress

checkd also odds are hes caught dead to rights and is either cooperating fully, or is left out to dry while investigators inch closer to every one else. If second option hes going to cooperate or his handlers might Kennedy him just out of suspicion

What exactly is a noose titan??? I've never heard of that before but it sounds really cool!!!!!

When it’s all said and done and the space age free energy technology is known to all we will use it to create a role golem for the physical AND symbolical murder of (them)

>What exactly is a noose titan???
Someone skilled in the art of rope work. Might also refer to someone with a long history of hanging traitors and degenerates.

Attached: file.png (600x597, 401K)

Moose titan. Canadian way of hanging people. Get a large male moose. Seriously these things are fucking huge. Rope around the antlers, hang traitors and drag them with your moose. Te Nose titan.

He is shit-talking trump almost every day in mainstream media, he feels comfortable. hate that rights-violating fuckface

>Canadian Head of Capital Punishment
>a fucking moose

Jealous you don't have a giant beast to drag and hang your enemies from

wait until you see what growth hormones do to Bald Eagles. We have a new phase planned for the chopper rides of the 21st century.

I've been saying this for months.

Sessions and Rosenstein are both deepstate rats. Nothing is going to be done as long as they run DOJ.

Trump might as well have picked Eric Holder to come back

>Clapper, who was one of four senior Obama administration officials to attend the briefing with the presidents, also stated his “profound dismay at the leaks” in an official statement issued in January, 2017 and warned that the leaks were “extremely corrosive and damaging” to national security, according to the press release.

fuckin CIA nigger

Attached: 1518758421531.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

>Seriously these things are fucking huge.
I live right across the border. We get those in town sometimes running amok. I stepped outside to go to work one morning really early. Walked to the street, stepped in my car, and just as I closed the door I saw "a bunch of saplings" run by. Two seconds later I looked up out my windshield, and there was a moose the size of a bus running down the street. Missed me by seconds.

Kek

Attached: Praise.jpg (1024x1212, 621K)

Now picture one of those with 6 traitorous shills dragging from its antlers.

LMAO

Attached: BisonAmerican.jpg (2940x1804, 570K)

>everyone was secretly already got and they ALL flipped and everyone is going down!
Or they're getting away with it like ALWAYS
>but this time it's different!
No arrests
>Guantanamo!
Take your meds

>shill redrawing the narrative
>again
(((Rosenstein))) advised Sessions to recuse himself and he naively agreed, presumably because he was expecting an "older way" of dealing with these things. Safe to say he got blindsided by the new approach the deep state has taken.

Sessions is a part of a different corrupt group, with different rivals. The South has it's own political apparatus in place.

Time for Justice ......disgrace

Reminder that Clapper committed perjury.

If they have concrete proof he was leaking, he just hung himself. He willingly admited his peak is damaging and corrosive to national security.

Attached: MooseBitch.jpg (640x457, 115K)

bump

Attached: Moosealwayswin.jpg (620x465, 79K)

>sessions was BLINDSIDED by the "new" approach of using the media to attack republicans
You can't be fucking serious. It isn't new, nor was he blindsided by it.

He has his role in the deep state and he is acting it out

>NOOSE TITANS
The absolute state of our education system.

bring obongo to justice!

Attached: obongorope.jpg (320x482, 25K)

They can tear a car door off too, and aren't afraid to.

Bison have the same mass as an adult moose, but without the weak spindly legs

Attached: BisonYellowstone.jpg (1274x1920, 300K)

I don't fear the protean instability of the English language, you pedagogical ass.

Attached: F98FFCA0-355C-4F3D-A648-BCC35F788754.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

It is an extra large noose that your mom uses to hang herself

>Implying those weak horns would get anywhere near the mighty moose

Attached: MooseHorns.jpg (528x792, 76K)

Kek sides with the moose

Moose getting bitches bump

Attached: Moosewinning.jpg (1600x1202, 560K)

Link it faggot.

truepundit.com/former-dni-james-clapper-allegedly-leaked-cnns-jake-tapper-investigation-revealed/

Also, the real happening.

truepundit.com/fbi-insiders-blow-whistle-massive-las-vegas-cover-agents-told-not-investigate-key-evidence-including-isis-terror-link-mandalay-bay-massacre/

>true pundit

Attached: 1236574987124.jpg (300x400, 31K)

>Link it faggot.
I did you moron, good job not posting the archive

Attached: file.png (531x429, 126K)

So, is the Moose to Canada as Godzilla is to Japan? When Canada is threatened will the Great Moose rise its mountain lair to defend the noble but defenseless leaf people?

Attached: farfour.jpg (384x289, 27K)

You know we notice when you shill kike faggots actively try to demonetize the patriots?

We notice more every single day. One might even say that we're breaking the conditioning.

But it's always adorable when you give up and start agreeing with the story and posing as an ally. It means you've 100% failed miserably to prevent the story from spreading. Does it hurt your butthole or is your butthole a lost cause already?

Essentially yes.

Bumping for hopefully a better source.

Attached: Happy moosey.png (168x229, 109K)

>trumptards believe this shit

Attached: andthenhedrankit.jpg (600x400, 28K)

lyin' clapper
does he say anything truthful?
youtube.com/watch?v=96yWsrMXREI

god damn fucking apper's

I was hoping it was Brennen the muslim.

checked

Attached: 12312354.png (571x540, 379K)

bamp

bump

Attached: 1466541955900.jpg (3000x3000, 2.07M)

Smirk of the kike is why they get caught in every country they fuck up

Attached: Screenshot_20171229-195559.jpg (1962x1360, 1.34M)

do you have more of this wicked weasel model?

Attached: 1480122121261.jpg (3000x3000, 1.71M)

nice!

>OBAMA LEGACY IN TATTERS AS NOOSE TITANS AROUND HIS LIEUTENANTS

nuh uh, he a saint. Obama won a peace prize and shieeet!

Attached: peace prize obama.jpg (768x768, 113K)

Bump for good bread. Thank you user for doing it right.

Attached: 1513229166572.jpg (634x448, 60K)

> TITANS

Attached: 1517533920774.png (400x400, 32K)

The Ankh

Obongo? I heard dis nigger likes it up the ass, what's all the commotion then.

>mfw he will have to flee USA sooner or later

>pedantic leafshit, triggered by typos

We knew this from wikileaks, seems they cant keep the corruption secret

Is Clapper a Jew?

Klapper is a common German Jewish name

>Obama legacy damaged
Literally no one outside of Sup Forums thinks less of him and the entire country would prefer him in office over Trump

>Literally no one outside of Sup Forums
Obama's image is tarnishing more and more as this Russia gate nonsense drags out. Now they're talking about Meuller's investigation having been illegal, he can't even get charges to stick despite admissions because of procedural mistakes and lying. You were waiting for Trump to get nabbed, but you're not prepared for this to burn out of control in the opposite direction, toward Obama and his staff. We were right about Trump winning, we were right that they wouldn't turn up anything on Trump over collusion -- do you still think we're wrong about the direction this is going in?

Attached: file.png (814x743, 272K)

>TITANS =/= TIGHTENS
op are you a incompetent reddit nigger?