There’s No Scientific Basis for Race—It's a Made-Up Label

archive.is/OEMtV

Attached: IMG_20180312_215923.png (1080x1304, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Goldberg
youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

National Geographic sponsored by 23 and Me and Ancestry dot com

Black skin white skin. So made up. Color doesn't even exist. Rainbows btfo

>nationalgeographic

Then I guess there's no such thing as white privilege either

Oh and here's their editor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Goldberg

>classify people by lineage
>not grounded in genetics

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGGGGGGGGERS NUUUUHGUUUUUUURS

This will be reality in a few generations once kikes finally create an universal mixed race.

>a million different kinds of bears
>no bears are alike, even if they look exactly the same- hair color, size, etc.
>a million different kind of humans
>they're all the same

Funny how the picture they use is a nigger, almost like they realize that one group of people really needs race to not exist.

????

Attached: DYG0siWWsAECyya.jpg (750x1052, 150K)

National Geographic makes me sad now

Great. Then there's no need for affirmative action and underrepresentated minority status

How do they explain the obvious diffrences in facial features between black and white people?

(((Dr Boas))) is that (((you)))?

preach it

>What are mutations
>What is Neanderthal DNA
>What is Denisovan DNA
>What happens when tribes are separated by 1,000 generations?
What in the world

Attached: 1517701951093.jpg (521x728, 42K)

DNA doesn't exist, it's a systematically discriminating manmade project ed by evil white men who want to make black people look bad.
stay woke

led"

This

This exactly

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: archaic_hominid_admixture.png (2000x1476, 232K)

lol but the concept of race is actually founded in genetics.
its blatantly a lie to push "muh multicultural utopia" bullshit

i hate these kikes so fucking much

And this.

Attached: tibetan.png (759x815, 58K)

It's like they don't even read their own research. The whole argument is the differences are small and change from generation to generation, but at the end the end if the day they admit to there being differences. Nothing less to be expected from the same pseudo-academics that proclaim that there are are more than two genders.

>National Goygraphics

so Israel has no reason to exist?

Exactly. Just like how women insist that men are only dominant for all of mankind's history because they're evil, not because of superiority.

Technically correct. Race is a complete social fabrication. Ethnicity, on the other hand...

>there is no such thing as race and everybody is equally capable of everything
>but let me tell you about these different dog breeds and how labradors and terriers are different physically and mentally

You heard it here first guys. There i no racism. It's a Made-Up Label with no scientific basis for it -.

Race doesnt exist. Albinism created the so called illusion of race.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ

Attached: The_Bhatti.jpg (927x695, 122K)

We gattaca now?

And yet two white parents will never produce a nigger baby.

>(((Elizabeth Kolbert)))

Attached: kolbert.png (2376x964, 600K)

Jews are so anti-science.

Attached: nigeria albino.jpg (420x593, 53K)

>Race doesn't exist

>Rrrreee evil white people

Pick one you fucking subhumans.

Jews then: you're racist

Jews now: race is a made up term

so we're back to square 1

Sounds like something a cuck would say when his wife shits out a niglet.

The editor is a kike too

When people say “race has no genetic basis” they are disingenuously using the word ‘race’ in an archaic manner, whereby it was once used interchangeably with ‘species’.

This is not how most people today think about race, and maybe most never did. So while there are obvious genetic differences between black people and white people, they are both still human and therefore not part of a separate “race” in its archaic sense, so the “there is no genetic difference” crowd can get away with saying this but usually don’t explain it, and it becomes a handy little sound bite for social justice warriors to regurgitate without really understanding it.

Dogs are domesticated from wolves and their selective breeds are man made. Race doesnt exist. Youve been had. The matrix has you.

Attached: khoisan.jpg (3888x2592, 3.42M)

white privilege is based on the concept of "whiteness" which isn't about race but about a superiority complex of certain light skinned individuals. it's not about race. so yeah, they're correct, race doesn't exist but that doesn't mean white privilege doesn't exist because it's not based in race.

So then Jew isn't a race.

I don't need to see pictures of your erection.

Attached: 1517343702186.jpg (450x317, 35K)

AltHype is prob gonna make an vid on this. Will be interesting.

when u have sex random babby comes out this is how it works its science this is science its reality

>implying all these niggers being professional athletes isn't due to selective breeding while they were slaves

>about a superiority complex of certain light skinned individuals.
It ain't a complex when it's true. If niggers were so great they wouldn't have to rely on handouts

what a coincidence lmao saged

Attached: a_plea_for_james_watson_600.gif (600x532, 88K)

This is the actual stupid shit they'll put out as an answer

bullshit
race is just a word used instead of sub-species
a abo and a swede are not the same type of creature

I can't believe this shit. Everybody knows that the main racial characteristics everybody cares about (those related to appearance) are inherited through DNA. The other characteristics like intelligence, empathy, and happiness are way too explosive for anyone to scientifically touch, anyway. So no one can conclude either way yet.

That seems inherently flawed. If you take a person as a child and just never sent them to school they’d be far less intelligent than if you had, but their dna would remain identical no matter what you did.

Same thing if a highly intelligent person was hit over the head and suffered severe brain injuries. Their dna would remain the same, but they would now be far less intelligent.

Unless the headline is severely different from the article itself, I’d say it sounds pretty bunk. If you have a link I’m willing to read it though.

That's just stupid. I believe we're all equal, apart from you. You're a gullible walrus faced pair of mouldy twat flaps.

You're confusing "intelligence" and "educated" you dumb uneducated nigger.

Le 56 percent

(((National Geographic)))

the heritability of intelligence is pretty conclusive dude. it's why you can't just study to become a genius

Does this imply that its impossible to be racist?

Attached: evolution.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Bullshit. Forensic scientists can easily determine race physiologically.

Its due to stronger bones through calcium. Their melanin lets them retain their vitamin D, the trade off is they take longer to absorb it. We absorb it quicker but the trade off is we cant retain it. Thats why we drink milk and calcium fortified orange juice. But school wont teach you that. Those heavier bones through calcium through vitamin D also makes them heavier in water, where the stereotype comes from.

Attached: ethopia.jpg (236x354, 15K)

I've seen it firsthand, taught by a legitimate jew professor.

Sup Forums in one post

This is who wrote the article.

Notice anything, Sup Forums?

Attached: 56a8568a66448.image.jpg (750x469, 33K)

So white privilege only exists if a light skinned person believes it exists.
I don't believe it exists, therefore it doesn't, right?

What a koweenkeedink

Good god eww

www .youtube . com/ watch?v=OfowP8q9IH8
i see a hooknose

Attached: jew-angry.jpg (600x600, 139K)

does the article address this?

Attached: 1516246817248.jpg (1317x1652, 793K)

Most bear species split much longer ago than human populations.

Remember when evolution was "just a theory", I'm having flashbacks.

hmmm

Attached: 1518462410480.jpg (640x480, 112K)

>legitimate
>jew

Attached: joos_nepotism_overrepresentation.jpg (1651x4679, 2.32M)

Ethnicity =/= race

They arent the ones being disingenuous. Its WN who use race in the archaic "species" kind of way just to live in arrogance over others. White supremacists like the ones on pol forced society hand to say "No, this is not right."

yup. Ideology denies science. Ideology of all kinds. The more authoritarian it is, the more it is threatened by truth, because truth is a higher authority. And nothing spreads truth like legitimate science.

Attached: 1518418557796.png (962x573, 49K)

Abigail is the quintessential Hawk

Attached: 1509841383631.png (619x800, 1.04M)

you might not think it exists but others do. check mate bigot

Colour me surprised

Attached: 1498476010855.jpg (400x316, 52K)

Attached: 1508986908218.jpg (296x314, 21K)

Uhh....

Attached: 1507672553863.png (1216x428, 102K)

>superiority complex of certain light skinned individuals
that's why we have black judges, mayors, police officers, city council members, professors, lawyers, congressmen, senators, ect....all so we whites can...uh...have white privilege...or something

OY GEVALT DID RICHARD NOT GET THE MEMO????? SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

Attached: 6443eb8c6598fbf04a7dd76c22f7c982.png (354x504, 106K)

And yet the government, corporations, and institutions still divide everyone by race. You keep thinking that we make up the rules ourselves.

Imagine my shock!

Attached: Jewish_interests.jpg (640x348, 71K)

She is white, blonde and silver eyes.

why dont you hurry up and die faster, faggot?

The shape of asian peoples eyes do not really exist, nor does the black skin and low IQ of negroids, apparently.

Without reading the article, let me guess what tired talking points they use, and someone please tell me how many I got right.

>More difference between races than within races (aka Lewontin's fallacy)
>Race is a social construct
>(Continuum fallacy)
>R/K selection theory has been "debunked"
>Race differences in performance are explained by socioeconomic status
>IQ is a flawed metric that only measures how good you are at taking IQ tests
>(Conflating race with ethnicity)

How did I do?

you changed my mind I am not a racist anymore

natgeo has their own dna test lol

>Lynn
Literal white supremacist

What a Cohencidence.

The first half was good at least.

Anyone know the most EFFICIENT way of arguing that race is real? I need something that can be condensed to under 16 paragraphs, because there is no way you'd be able to persuade the average American to read more than 16 paragraphs on a political topic. I mean, preferably something down to 1-3 paragraphs would be cool.

I'm thinking you can say, "different races have unique founding populations that did not have significant interbreeding for tens and tens of thousands of years." You could probably also say, "a geneticist can tell you with certainty that you are European with a few genes, and with a few more they can tell you that you're French or German or from the British Isles; for certain European nations like Italy and France, they can even tell you what region of the nation you are most likely from. But once "Andalucia" or "Denmark" is determined with complete accuracy, there is no going lower. They would never be able to tell you that you lived *only* in a certain town in Denmark, or *only* from a certain town in Andalucia, from your genes. This is because on the level of Andalucia and the level of Denmark there was complete intermarriage; and there is also intermarriage of all European groups; but you would have to go back more than 50,000 years to see significant intermarriage between the races."

Help me out, Sup Forums. This talking point is only going to get worse.

Yeah those are just optical illusions.

God playing tricks on our minds, see.

Most of those are true.