Who are your top 5 favorite presidents in U.S. history?

Some of mine are (in no particular order): George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, William McKinley, William Howard Taft, Warren G Warding, Calvin Coolidge, JFK, and Ronald Reagan. Who are yours?

Attached: D3B5F472-89AF-420B-B8C3-6800014707BB.png (1200x1200, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/political-process/report/calvin-coolidge-forefather-our-conservatism
realhistorychannel.org/FRANKLIN D-1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thomas Jefferson.
Andrew Jackson.
That's it. I have standards.

Wait.. Warren G. Harding, right? Or were they adding presidents when I wasn't looking?

>Washington
>Coolidge
>Roosevelt (Teddy, screw the other one)
>Reagan
>Trump (so far)

G. Washington
T. Jefferson
A. Jackson
D. Trump

1. Donald Trump
2. Martin Van Buren
3. Andrew Jackson
4. Space reserved for Ivanka Trump
5. Space reserved for Barron Trump

Andrew Jackson

Jefferson

Roosevelt

Trump

Camacho

GEOTUS

Attached: donald-trump.jpg (685x457, 229K)

>limited government
>free markets
>low taxes
>neutral foreign policy
>refusing to recognize Lenin’s murderous regime of the Soviet Union
Warren G Harding was pretty great

Teddy, Jefferson, Jackson, Ike, Trump

1.) Andrew Jackson
The end.

Andrew Jackson should be everyone's first.

I’d agree with that except for Teddy Roosevelt
>got us involved involved in the useless globalist Spanish-American War
>lied about being a war hero
>started a rebellion in Panama so that he could take credit for building the Panama Canal
>Ran for president in 1912, robbing Taft and allowing Woodrow fucking Wilson to be elected
>Constantly called for us to get involved in World War I
Teddy Roosevelt was probably one of our worst presidents.

What did you like about Martin Van Buren? (Genuinely curious)

1. Cocksucker Joe
2. Joe the Faggot
3. Joey Blowjob
4. Bone Smokin' Joe
5. Joseph I. Fellatio

Ike was a war criminal globalist

Washington
Reagan
Trump
Roosevelt (F)
Truman

What did you like about FDR?

>washington only correct number 1. No discussion.
>JFK wanted to destroy secret kike societies like CIA, and wanted to disallow Israel from lobbying our government. Last great president before decline of country, and symbolizes the moments the Jews won control.
>Calvin coolidge, personifies the purpose of the executive branch.
>Robert E Lee, attempted to allow for secession and abilities for states to opt out if the federal government was overbearing. Failed, but the thought is what counts.
Eisenhower, modernized country and allowed for the car age. When spics tryed entering the country, sent the national guard, responding to them as a hostile combatant.

TR ushered us right into globalism's clutches. He was a manipulated as the Kaiser.

It’s also important to keep in mind that Eisenhower murdered 1.5 million German POWs after WW2 and let Hungary and Cuba fall to communism.

It is also important to keep in mind that Eisenhower murdered 1.5 million German POWs after WW2 and let Hungary and Cuba fall to communism.

This + Reagan

>all the fags saying Reagan
Guess you cucks like gun control and amnesty

National Parks nigga.
Greatest thing a president could have done.

1. Lincoln
2. T. Roosevelt
3. FDR
4. Washington
5. John Adams

>FDR
Are you a public school teacher?

Respect for being a strong commander in chief during the United States greatest war.

The fact that we fought on two fronts and were successful on both speaks a lot, and i get the successes lie more on the men who actually were in the line of fire, but it does say something about the man at the top.

Also muh new deal and depression.

In no order...

Richard Nixon
George HW Bush
Lyndon Johnson
John Q Adams
Martin Van Buren.

And I have to say it... fuck John Tyler

1. Washington
2. Trump
3. Trump
4. Trump
5. Trump

>FDR
I too enjoy having 6.5% of my income (13% including my employer's cut) stolen from me and thrown into a horribly mismanaged Ponzi scheme that boomers will bankrupt right before they die

Attached: cotton_FDR.jpg (500x376, 186K)

>Andrew Jackson
>Andrew Jackson's Parrot
>everybody else.

If you don't have Teddy on your list you're a shill for the ((banks))

Obama

If what you say is true then I'll reverse what I said about him... And replace him with Taft. Taft was pretty nice, he even stayed on the supremw court for the rest of his life with the explicit reason of preventing the "bolsheviki" (communists) from taking hold

1. Jackson
2. T Roosevelt
3. Polk
4. Jefferson
5. Trump

To be fair, he was a decent man. But the globalist and Zionist ended up hijacking his administration, just like they do with every president.

To be fair, he was a decent man. But the globalist and Zionist ended up hijacking his administration, just like they do with every president (or at least the ones they don’t kill)

The only reason that Teddy Roosevelt rose to power was because of (((the bankers))). (((They))) also used him to get Wilson elected to help further (((their))) agenda.

Calvin Coolidge is underrated

Calvin Coolidge: Forefather of Our Conservatism
heritage.org/political-process/report/calvin-coolidge-forefather-our-conservatism

Bonus: Calvin Coolidge is the only President in American history born on the Fourth of July.

Attached: Calvin Coolidge.jpg (250x339, 19K)

Most anons don’t realize it, but Teddy Roosevelt was one of the most destructive presidents in U.S. history. I recommend that you read the book in the link if you are interested.

Why?

1) FDR
2) Lincoln
3) Kennedy
4) Jefferson
5) Teddy Roosevelt

Give this a read

Pretty good lists, but I would read this. It will change your mind about Teddy.

Holy shit I didn't know a lot of that.

Attached: billupset.png (500x374, 328K)

I remember hating everyone of those recent neoliberative war hawks until Trump came along. We're heading towards peace and that pisses both sides off.

>new deal was a good thing
It's literally the whole reason the concept of gibs even exists in the usa you fucking idiot

Yeah no kidding, I shit you not, I'm literally learning the more fucked up parts right now.

Attached: hell ya motherfucker.jpg (600x881, 77K)

i don't give much thought to arbitrary rankings based on manipulated history