Full Metal Panic - Invisible Victory PV

Full Metal Panic - Invisible Victory PV

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=86&v=KiT4YE7FR0E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqFvgsOxixM&list=PLvo7qdz459MsK96IiwL6nXf7HntFMHQOq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Xebec

Why is she important enough to be protect? I also don't understand the need for bigger mecha when they have human size one.

>Invisible Victory
>IV
Haha, I get it.

So... this is the power of Xebec. KyoAni couldn't even make mecha as detailed as this.

She has the right genes for ghosts to whisper to her about new science fiction technology
Or something like that

>1:12
>CGI

Well, I guess it was expected.

someone is going to die if they fuck this up

Looks pretty good.

>Why is she important enough to be protect?

She's a Whispered. She has locked away in her unconscious knowledge of technology that could completely change the military or economic landscape of the entire world.

>I also don't understand the need for bigger mecha when they have human size one.

The Behemoth is large because it can afford to be large. It requires a Lambda Driver to even stand up and not fall apart under its own weight, but that same Lambda Driver also makes it invulnerable to any weapon that hasn't been specifically designed to deal with a Lambda Driver-equipped unit.

I'm disappointed they skipped animating DVMC. The drama cd just doesn't cut it. That said, I'm still excited for this. It's been a long time since I saw my waifu Tessa animated.

Why is no one complaining about the 3D mecha?

TESSA YESTAROSA'S XEBEC TITS AND XEBEC'S SIGNATURE BLUSHING SKIN

Looks worse than Muv Luv

Should have just hired some chinese studio

Chidori > Tessa

shitty GC mecha in PV looks 10 times shittier than KyoAni`s Depth of Field

youtube.com/watch?v=dqFvgsOxixM&list=PLvo7qdz459MsK96IiwL6nXf7HntFMHQOq

It does look quite improved from the previous PV. Looks like there's still a lot of work in progress.

Already looks better than TRS. Thank you based Xebec.

As far as shitty CGI mecha goes those shorts from chuuni were pretty decent.

Its not stills that matter, its dynamic shots. And they are as poor as ever.

Are you two ignoring the fact that they're using CGI?

They're probably going to use CGI for the animation and 2D for the closeups/stills. Similar approach to 2199.

Question is how much 2D are they planning on adding to the CGI models.

>and 2D for the closeups/stills
The only closeup in that new PV is CGI. Maybe it will only be 2D on stills.

I'm not sure if the Behemoth and Arbalest scenes are done. It would be kind of weird to show unfinished footage but apparently they did that earlier with the Arbalest in the graveyard.

Also in the key visual for the game you can see the Belial and Leviathan design for the anime in the background. Belial looks ridiculously good.

I could have sworn Chidory had brown eyes

Tessa will return!

I unironically love it when titles do this, like The Elder Scrolls "IV" Obl"iv"ion

When in the timeline is this set? From what little I remember of FMP, after the events of TSR, things go to shit real quick and Sousuke becomes a mech pit fighter or something. Or does that happen later in the timeline?

I think this might be right before that happens.
But I'm foggy on the plot progress too, as I read this ages ago.
Some summary would be good.

Assuming they get Orange to animate the mecha CGI, it should be pretty good. Don't forget they did Fafner Exodus recently, and it was quite good

Old PV and New PV

If you can't tell, the background behind Kurama is now finished. I didn't even realize this was the same scene at first. The mechanical animation team is way behind the character animation team.

>Belial looks ridiculously good.
My dick can only get so erect.

After TSR, there is a short arc on a boat (DVMC), that has been covered by some CD drama. This series seems to pick up after that, Leonard manages to kidnap Chidori (after beating Sousuke in an MS fight at the school) and Amalgam wrecks Mithril. sousuke then goes on a hunt for Leonard and Chidori. that's when he ends up at that AS fighting ring. I'm guessing IV will cover COMO and BOMF. If Xebec wan't to surprise us they will throw in DVMC aswell, which would atleast make some of the series light hearted.

There are a couple novels in-between. They skipped the one where the class goes on a cruise ship for Christmas which gets hijacked by Amalgam (they adapted it in drama CDs), then the anime will start on the next one, which details Leonard attacking the Jindai high school, kidnapping Kaname and destroying the Arbalest, all while Amalgam takes over the Merida Island base and forces Mithril to flee on the Tuatha de Danaan. After these events Sosuke becomes a mech pit fighter in some SEA shithole looking for leads on Mithril and Amalgam.

>CGI
Anime is truly dead.

So how long until Gotoh comes crying to drink his worries away to his buddy Takemoto about how his work was ruined, and they together do Hyouka S2 and Amagi Communist Party?

Gatoh said in one of the previous events that IV won't have lighthearted moments, so DMVC is most likely out of the equation and will remain a drama CD. Also, we've known since the first announcement that IV will adapt every remaining novel. It has to be at least two-cour.

>You're entire purpose on planet earth is submarines and cuckoldry

*DVMC

>we've known since the first announcement that IV will adapt every remaining novel
Oh it will? Well that is actually great.
>IV won't have lighthearted moments
Well atleast that way people can't complain about a lack of light heartedness influencing sequels. Still there will be SOME light hearted moments, it just won't be fumoffu levels. FMP has plenty of "fun" sprinkled throughout the serious stuff aswell, despite the last 4 books being much darker than the first few.

>DMVC is most likely out of the equation
I'm still holding out a bit of hope that they'll surprise us and include it anyway. Though if they do it'll be hard to fit the remaining novels into just 24 eps. We'll see.

>3DCG

By the way, if they use Full Metal Panic Sigma as the basis of the adaptation, they'd have to adapt 12 volumes in 24 episodes. Volumes 1-4 were covered by TSR+the OVA, 5-6 is COMO, 7-8 is BOMF, 9-10-part of 11 is CMMD, the rest of 11-12-13 is ANOT, 14 is flashbacks skipped by the first manga adaptation that were already adapted in the first anime, 15-16 are DVMC as flashbacks, 17-18-19 are ASBM

Robert deniro?

All y'all niggas need to rewatch season one to remember how terrible the CG was back then. Appreciate what you got.

Jean Reno from The Professional.

>reused toshihiko sahashi music
Does that mean we're getting new Sahashi stuff from IV?
>desire for 80s action BGM intensifies

>DMVC is most likely out
It's a shame since the point of it was that among all the comedy shit was getting way to real for them to keep up their little charade of mercenary protecting the daily lives of teenagers when it's the thing that's putting them in danger to start with. The secret of Chidori was obviously out, and while Leonard's argument that Sousuke's presence was the thing that made their kidnapping of Chidori dangerous for everyone around them was retarded, Mithril should have protected Chidori's life over her lifestyle somewhere else

Based Xebec.

All he needs is a lewd loli.

Finally, after ll this time, more of this girl.

A-user I...

I didn't expect to see Jean Reno in this PV.

Trust me, he will leave his mark in the series itself.

Sup Forums will remember him for sure.

I am rock solid right now.

FMP was my first anime and I've been waiting for this ever since S4 was announced.

Can't fucking wait.

looks like scenes from "Continuing On My Own"

Hope they cover more then just this book. I'm not even sure Continuing On My Own could give them 6 episodes of material.

It's covering every remaining novel from Continuing on my own on.

No Christmas chapter? That's sad

>No Christmas chapter?
you can skip "Dancing Very Merry Christmas" and lose nothing, the last arc starts with "Continuing On My Own"

they're going to need more then 2 cour to get the whole last arc in. Probably 3. Can't sqeeze any of those books into 3 episodes, and there are 6 books to cover starting from Continuing On My Own. All the material covered in the existing 40 episodes were the first 5 books.

But I want maid uniforms!

Was Xebec the best candidate after the initial first hopeful ones?

24 episodes would be enough to cover 6 novels by dedicating 4 episodes to each. If you look at the first season, only Fighting Boy Meets Girl took considerably longer than that (7 episodes) to adapt due to being more in-depth and introducing the characters. Running One Night Stand took 4 episodes and Into The Blue took 5, everything else was either side-novel stuff or anime-original content. The Second Raid once again went more in-depth and added a considerable amount of anime-original scenes, not to mention the characterization of Gates himself. Since Gatoh already compressed the remaining novels once when he wrote the FMP Sigma manga, Invisible Victory could follow suit and fit the remaining novels in two cours.

Yes, they did great with SBY 2199 so I trust them.
I don't mind CG if done properly.

Is this highschool teenagers with mecha bullshit or mecha bullshit just happened to involve high school teenagers?

Also I heard the manga ending is pretty shit

ugh

I'm currently watching the first season and hope there'll be more panty shots in the upcoming seasons.
Seriously though, why did they make Tessa such a good character? It's pretty hard to root for a character I know is going to win when Tessa exists.

>Is this highschool teenagers with mecha bullshit or mecha bullshit just happened to involve high school teenagers?
The balance gradually shifts from the former to the latter. This season will only feature the school as the setting of a major battle in the first few episodes.

>Also I heard the manga ending is pretty shit
You heard wrong.

>new FMP
pls be real and not a bamboozle

>newfags

Where were you, user? It's real. The only question will be how well it'll be handled.

Fuck you saying? This has been real since last year.

There already has been a PV released for it. A 3-part movie for the recap of the previous seasons and a game.

Again, what the fuck are you even saying?

IThank you based Xebec.

How will anime-onlies react to Namsak?

that movie is still one of my favorite

>that CGI
still glad this serie came back since it was one of my "first" but still ...

Then don't watch it.

But if you want an honest opinion, Xebec is the best studio after the previous supposed candidates. They know their robots.

It's not genes, it's her birthday

>Why is she important enough to be protect?
It's not her specifically, but to solve the final mystery of the show they needed at least one Whispered, even if they didn't know there was any mystery at all at this time.

Gatoh really, really likes to justify plot devices via extremely convoluted plots. Let's just say when i first read what the Whispered was, I though the person translating it was trolling.

>Also, we've known since the first announcement that IV will adapt every remaining novel.
That's not what they told us. They said this season would get to the ending, no matter what. It would be nice if they get 2 cour, but don't be surprised if Gatoh had to basically re-write everything personally to get the ending he is happy with.

Yeah, that's gonna be me.

Nami dies
Sup Forums cries

What's so convoluted about it?
Whispered are just people born at the same time as the experiment.

Well, there's no way in hell they could get to the same ending in just one cour and all we've seen so far in trailers has been from the next novel with a few glimpses of the Laevatein, not to mention they've been taking their sweet time making it. I think two cours are likely.

Not to mention it's getting a game. Kadokawa is going balls deep.

I dunno why they're going all out for fucking FMP of all LNs. Not that I don't like it.

/our/m/an/ deserves it.

Post them

Will this glorious motherfucker ever return?

Good riddance.

Because FMP is awesome

I'm really glad the art style hasn't changed.

The last 2 volumes of the novels happen in a very restricted amount of time, animating those will take waaay less than 4 episodes. I'm confident they can fit everything in 24 eps without rushing.

I'm angry
ANGRY ABOUT NAMSAK

The scene in LN when Lemon start crying is more heartbreaking

Th-thanks, Jean Reno.

>I dunno why they're going all out for fucking FMP of all LNs. Not that I don't like it.
Times are tough and financiers are looking for franchises with proven fan-bases. I explained it many times in past threads, but basically sequels make less money than new anime. But sequels are less risky and is a more secure source of income.

Fuck you Sagara. It's YOUR fault

By this time, who still didn't read the manga? Only secondaries.

>Only secondaries.
Half of Sup Forums

I bet you haven't even read the LN, fucking tertiary don't even bother replying to me.

>By this time, who still didn't read the LNs? Only tertiaries.
fix'd