I am laughing my fucking ass off that Brit-bongs have to pay for a TV license. I can't believe that UK government can...

I am laughing my fucking ass off that Brit-bongs have to pay for a TV license. I can't believe that UK government can, for all intents and purposes, turn your private property and home into an estate sale if you don't pay for your TV license.

What the fuck is a TV license?

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES, BRIT-BONGS

Attached: britain.jpg (239x211, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/tv-licence
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5k4spkYbXw
youtube.com/watch?v=uY4avPiXITE
youtube.com/watch?v=6jqUaUXkzyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not only that, they license fees goes to support false propaganda that tells the Brits they're really black and have been black all along.
And these assholes BELIEVE it, and hand in their butter knives.

Literally the funniest fucking thing ever. I'll take Mexicans over that dystopia way of living any day.

>don't watch tv or own a tv
>don't pay for tv license

Wow was that so hard

bump

Attached: 1518464632815.png (695x609, 151K)

Attached: cuckbritain.png (800x1200, 612K)

sounds like someone is in need of a good old fashioned tea party. learn from us brits throw them overboard.

These UK threads flooding the board are getting tiresome. This is looking an awful lot like something planned.

Bump for genuine curiosity. How does it all even work? And how do they KNOW if you don't have it? I've seen videos of workers coming in to homes to inspect shit unannounced. Are you seriously not allowed to shoot them?

Attached: KaliYuga.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

Lol the eternal Anglo never ceases to amaze

Cops goto their home and do inspections to see if they download illegally if they don't own one.

UK is a meme

Britain is no longer Great

AHAHAHahhahhahahahaha holy shit fucking britfags this is real ?!?!?!!?!!??!!?,!

Attached: 01424C0E-E8FB-4F86-8894-7F6BB6267BB6.png (750x1334, 477K)

Lol England

Where you get arrested for screeching i hyde park and owning illegal color tvs

>pretending
tv license encompasses every form of media
you watch youtube on a laptop? bippidy boppity bosh m8 time to pay your tax to Mr. BBC we need this money to pay tribute to the Khan of London chop chop

shit is not a meme it's true !!!

gov.uk/tv-licence

LOOOLLLL im dying

Attached: LastLaugh.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Attached: 1509479632258.jpg (265x265, 8K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5k4spkYbXw

so wait, the tv license dues are given to the BBC who produce cuck tv shows? LOOOLLLL

>get dns service like unblock
>register user with hotel address from London @ each online tv site (bbc,4all, itv, etc)
>open page get asked if I have tv license
>lel and click yes watch uk shit tv programming cause fuck the uk.

Can someone explain me the toblerone thing?

nvm found it

Attached: uk.png (1053x774, 267K)

But why

haha uk you are so cu.. wait...

Attached: redevance.png (833x811, 172K)

It is because rather than make money for TV with advertisements they send dorks with no official powers to peoples doors to harrass people.

They don't even understand that you can scramble or encrypt a signal, or are too cheap to do so.

Attached: Image_torture.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

The amount of chocolate was reduced, but kept the same price. This is why you see the gaps.

I dont pay it

but I also dont watch any TV, ever

normal toblerone

Attached: normal.png (696x269, 298K)

english toblerone

Attached: updated.png (799x486, 318K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uY4avPiXITE

To watch bbc content you need a tv license, like you need a cable subscription for your dumbshit tv

The absolute state of the cucked anglos.

Attached: Average+british+police+bust_af8868_6043916.jpg (595x1274, 219K)

>What the fuck is a TV license?

prevention of Jewmedia
Go cry more mutts

Attached: tacticalArrest.webm (640x360, 1.87M)

Attached: 1520707184023.jpg (750x920, 574K)

Attached: 1520710345911.jpg (916x2608, 725K)

Attached: 1520715716236.jpg (425x422, 47K)

Attached: 1520709388236.png (750x661, 447K)

Attached: 1520711290379.jpg (478x1024, 98K)

a bike wheel
a fucking bike wheel
lmao what

Attached: 1520834654047.jpg (395x401, 59K)

>Country literally turns into 1984
>Orwell spinning in his grave so hard it actually warped time this year so daylight savings time wasn't just a meme
>Gets a lot of Sup Forums hate about it

Really makes you think.

It's a meme because it's true. You might soon realize that's the case for most of the memes here...

Attached: UK cucks spoons license are you old enough to buy teaspoons.png (488x1185, 473K)

>bin your bike wheel
>bin your car radio
>bin your gasoline cans

What if you watch a video on your cell phone? How does the BBC get its cut then?

>How does it work
If you give the store from which you bought a TV your personal details, they get sent to the TV licensing people.
They check if you have a license.
If you don't, they knock at your door and you can ignore them indefinitely.
Or you can just say "I don't need a TV license because I don't watch live TV broadcasts from any UK TV network.
They say okay then walk off.

I've never once paid for a TV license because I never needed it.

BBC is the most JEWED state propaganda network, even rivaling Israeli media. It isn't prevention. It's funding of Jewish media.

Attached: jews bbc white genocide.jpg (671x739, 233K)

>workers coming in to homes to inspect shit unannounced
That seems dodgy. No cunt would be allowed in my house without the police present with a warrant and reasonable cause for searching my property.

Attached: uk scissors weapon sweep police cucks.png (632x1091, 440K)

Attached: uk police insanity real.jpg (682x7123, 2.04M)

dat date

Checked and kekd

>may you rest in peace former Shaib

I've never bought a licence because I tell them that I don't need one. One letter a year is hardly meme worthy.

the perfidious albion has become so cuck that it hurts me

Attached: 1520703159787.jpg (512x512, 170K)

they forgot to mention the ruler, that could fuck someone up too

>Sup Forums jokes ceaselessly about bongs needing TV licenses
>bongs now unironically need TV licenses
>not too long until they need a wank license

The cheeky cunts should not be doing that.
If the have to do it, testing the door should suffice.. No reason to enter the property.

Luckily I'm not a retard and use the lock on my front door.

POO

"Oi sir I hope you're not doing something illegal with that ruler, there has been a lot of ruler related deaths, I'll have you know."

What am I even reading at this point?

>Viewing this image can get EUcucks sent to prison.
I'm going to be posting it all the time now. Maybe when enough of them are in jail, suffering and hopeless, they'll be desperate enough to kill for freedom. What cock sucking pieces of shit, Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1490199488052.jpg (1024x575, 143K)

so what, im catching up, never understood why you see toblerone in now i know

Why spoons? How are they weapons?
Or is it because of drugs?

Why don't they just ban every elongated piece of hard material and be done with it?

shut up and keep making horror movies

trashed my TV 20 years ago. youtube.com/watch?v=6jqUaUXkzyI

Attached: Alina Gingertail.jpg (500x500, 71K)

>millions of Brits died in TV camps to subsidize Doctor Who
>the BBC set fire to the episodes after they were aired once

Attached: doc.gif (480x360, 1003K)

No the date on the article is Nov 8 2016, now why would they be reporting on something inane as a toblerone bar on this date in particular?

Just like the Brit's teeth.

Fucking scamdians

Attached: images-174.jpg (259x194, 9K)

You have a violent culture and need weapons. London's a shithole because they all think that are American niggers. I don't even lock my doors, can you?

Attached: Average american house.jpg (720x520, 127K)

David Tennant drove the series higher after Eccleson revived the entire franchise, then it quickly started to die when they couldn't get anyone that could act to play the Doctor. I watched two episodes of the newest series and i wish I hadn't cause I only ended up mad.

Attached: 1520882184363.jpg (488x498, 62K)

It's so much worse than that. They have a log of who doesn't have it, so they buy billboards calling them out. It's amazing.

Meanwhile us americans are required to pay taxes on things we already own.

chuckled

Attached: 1517408176828.gif (450x253, 997K)

I was hoping this was fake my heart turns from sadness to anger with each passing day.

Ug, nice proxy, tinyshat dick shower, have you seen brit cuck v lately?

Why do you talk in riddles you fucking leaf, are you gonna tell me or what? Do you think i fucking want to google it myself you fucking stoner piece of shit?

I don't lock my doors either the only difference is I have a 12guage locked and loaded if anyone is dumb enough to walk in when I am home.

You've got to be kidding...

It's because kids sharpen them and stab the kids they don't like / do like and are playing with.

We're vicious little cunts at school. I went to a posh-af grammar school and most of the kids would make improvised weapons (ranged and melee) to hurt eachother with during lunch (and sometimes during class kek).

It's 100x worse in the schools for dumb kids.
They're the ones the rule was made for.

In here we also pay for state audiovisual tax EVEN if you dont own a single TV

Attached: 43443.gif (450x400, 1.18M)

Fucking heroin addicts ruined spoons.

>What the fuck is a TV license?
We have it here in Norway too. Basically you are not allowed to purchase a TV before you turn 16 on, on your own that is. Your parents must buy it for you before that. Also you need to take a quick course (4 days, 5 hours a day) on practical things as well as how to process the information. This costs about 500 USD. Then about 220 USD yearly if you want to keep your license. Every 5th year you need to take the course again for an additional 300 USD. It's pretty shit but worth it if you want to be able to purchase a TV or a PC monitor.

Some shit happened in india, how is that relevant? You think the toblerone was a cover up for indian corruption?

Attached: nov8-2016.png (901x737, 304K)

Oh, you're going to fucking love this. The brits #1 top nationalist viking warrior Enoch Powell was a fucking marxist sympathizer.

Attached: Enoch Powell - British Marxist.jpg (1280x800, 265K)

1.6 million people watched it. Most of those were pensioners in a nursing home or hospital. 3 million people watch Snooker.

Fuck off spain dont mock us-you have no idea who devistating the toblerone thing is for us!

oh and yeah the other stuff, but mainly the toblero

nothing compared to bike wheels

Attached: british-driver.png (787x523, 972K)

Respect for the enemy is nothing new.
Especially if they equit themselves honorably.

lol how new is this guy

>worth it
You're being fucking robbed

If you ever wanted to know what a (((British Viking))) looks like, get a load of this prime genetic stock, will ya? >Enoch Powell

Wew, lad... top genetics right there. Oh ya! the beedy eye'd skeleton creeper.

Attached: British Tooth Nigger.jpg (657x624, 45K)

Wtf

>Blaming innocent people instead of their faggot government
Cuck.

I was joking though im sorry im not a sub-country following my southern neighbour news all day long. Who the fuck care about Trump election date outside of the US?

You have to pay to take a fucking 5 day class to lecture you on processing information from the fucking television?
What in the fuck kind of beurocratic nonsense is this?

Attached: enough thinking.png (771x686, 77K)