Why don't anime characters ever have scars or burns?

Why don't anime characters ever have scars or burns?

but they do?

Chris from KonoSuba?

Most people don't have scars or burns

They always do in shonen, except for DB now that i think about it. At least i don't remember Goku or Vegeta or Gohan or anyone else keeping scars from combat after they get healed.

When little kids see a buff manly character with scars, they think "Wow, that dude is super strong and awesome!" When I see a dude with a bunch of scars, I think "he sure gets hit a lot. How did he live this long?"

Because japs hate any visible long-term injuries.

user, I died a little bit just now...

Its pain in the ass to maintain scars on animation.

Depends on the scar. A friend of mine fell out of a fucking slide as a kid and has a scar on his face, but he has a pretty face, and a straight scar which makes him look like he has been in a knife.

Burn scars however are usually ugly to look at.

A shit ton of people have appendicitis scars.

I got a ton of burnscars on my forearm which I never bother(ed) to cover up with a tattoo or with clothing. They become like super visible during the summer, too. Also got a regular scar (2cm) on my pinky and an exhaust pipe mark on my lower leg.

Boy, it's like you don't watch anime at all. You wanna come to my hotel?

You just need to say it and you know it.

hot

I felt so disappointed when all his scars were from the same stupid fight with a monkey....

is this your first chinese cartoons?

It's just more shit animators have to remember. Especially outsourced studios.

>He didn't knock a boiling pot of water over his arm (and chest) as a toddler
Seriously, too many characters in any anime or manga that isn't about battles look way too clean and spotless, and even if they have pimples or something they're just portrayed as some stereotypical nerd.

>character has scars from previous episodes' battles instead of still having a pristine bishounen body
This was a nice touch.

Some do.

But they do?

a better question is why do they all have perfectly symmetrical faces

Easier to draw.

More pleasing to look at.

perhaps acne isn't as common in japan/asia. I know faulty eyesight is way more common.

A perfectly symmetrical face is the pinnacle of beauty. They're mostly idealized characters and as the guy above said it's easier for drawing.

why didn't Vash fully regenerate his scars?

Didn't he have that whole emo thing going on where each scar 'represented an experience, a memory he wanted to hold onto no matter how painful'?

I think it was something like that. It would fit with this endless self-loathing, at least.

It's that an explosive anal beads?

Is this now a sexy scar thread?

This user gets it, at least.

Always was.

I'll do almost whatever you want.

have you ever gone outside

Said the person without any life experience.

Funny, I feel the same way about someone.

Luffy has both.

who cut off her head

Mood ruined, abandon thread.
Anno. It's supposed to be symbolic of her losing her head or something like that.

Yes

Yamcha.

>No scars when you see her naked body in zero when the game even references said scars

REEE

Yamcha has his face scar that he got during a time skip and Tenshinhan has his chest scar from when Cyber Taopaipai cut him. Also Goku has a scar on the back of his head but it's never shown because it's under his hair.

Because S2 isn't adapted yet.

>Can regenerate
>Still has a scar
Zeke has one.

S3*

>>>>>implying

>When I see someone being hit so much, or being unnecessarily hit by heavy attacks
How dost thou suck? Let me count thy wounds! 1,2,3...

Literally all characters who the author wants to show off as strong and love to battle have a shitton of scars

watch Washio Sumi, where elementary girls retain their scars

>His literal name

Scars can be gotten during practice too you know

It is proven that women find men with certain scars attractive (not acne scars and those that make you look horribly deformed tho) because from an evolutionary standpoint it shows that the man is a agressive/risk-taker.

>how did he live this long

exactly.
he survived even though he got hurt badly a lot.
that which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Easier to draw.

The reason why they wont bring Cell back

What happened to her head!?

You're right, ignore the illiterates.

Vegeta is covered in scars.

They didn't draw it on the cel.

Here's one as promised, from a total of four or five. Not very visible now cause my skin is as white as scars.