Boruto discussion

Will she cut down her hair sometime in the future? Also a new outfit for her and the other anime characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm hoping they get to the graduation stage pretty quick so they all change into their movies clothes.

and shortly after Ikemoto's prostitute clothes

Fucking heels on a 12 year old drawn like an 8 year old

They are already wearing Ikemoto designs and Sarada has already changed to her movie outfit that she'll be wearing for a while.

Sumire = Sarada. Sarada = Sumire.

Agreed. Shipping shit asude, I hop she becomes canon. She's a very interesting character.

Don't you /vg/ wetbacks have anything better to do?

Don't lump me in with the fucking Mexicans......then again better than a jew

Fuck no, Mitsuki's movie outfit is the worst. He looks like me when I put on a winter robe to go sit in front of the wood stove. His current one is much more suave.
Same goes for Chouchou. Pink>White.
Also the headbands don't suit them.

ye im worried about new outfits coming

fuck boruto's haircut is terrible in the movie

>fuck boruto's haircut is terrible in the movie
Is it? I barely notice the difference between his anime and movie designs.

>Look at Mangetsu, making him hotter only makes him more letal.
Mangetsu is dead swordsman master brother of Suigetsu. You are thinking of Gengetsu, who has oily composition to his Water Bullet, something that so far was shown to be unique to him.

>Gaara couldnt even beat Gengetsu.
That's hardly an argument, especially that Gaara did won in the end, and Gengetsu being the strongest Hozuki.
>inb4Gold Sand
Gaara is a natural Jiton user but keeps that fact hidden to have an ace in his sleeve.

>More Hawawa OPs
>Less autistic shipperfaggotry
Are these threads going back to being as comfy as they were before the end of the ghost arc?

Post cute hima-chans!

user, there's only 17 posts here. But if it's shipping you want....

>Will she cut down her hair sometime in the fut

FUCK NO.

No

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all
Only see this for the first time now, god this shit is juicy. I fucking love Narusaku fans, most of them are complete fucking retards lel.

>I fucking love Narusaku fans, most of them are complete fucking retards lel
>fucking naruhinafag thinks he's any better than them
True patricians ship NaruSasu.

Out of all of them, this one was the best.

>still on a sink that sunk years ago
Take this shippershit back to tumblr and don’t ever leave your containment site again

Pottery, pic related

Thanks but no thanks, I'm not the cuck who's invested in a relationship that took brainwashing from the villain to happen, I don't need tumblr. But maybe you do, you'll find equally mentally ill friends there.

>>fucking naruhinafag thinks he's any better of than them
I never meant that, actually. I know naruhina fags would be completely butthurt too if it were to be Narusaku.
Point being, OTP fags are fucking whiny bitches most often and they deserve to feel pain

>implying you're not equally as pathetic

lmao gtfo

>More shipping shit

Out.

>u-u too
Well that was pathetic.

Calm down, pinkshitfag

>pinkshitfag
I never felt so insulted in my life.

Reminder that this is a BORUTO thread. Go argue about Hinata vs Sakura on /vg/ with the other faggots.

With a response as angry as this over fictional characters fucking each other, something must have struck a nerve

>u mad
Come the fuck on. If you're not gonna play I won't play either.
You're a brainlet anyways, that much is apparent from your belief that I'm a sakurafag. I thought there was a possibility you were making that mistake on purpose to anger me but I realize now it wasn't and I shouldn't have bothered with you.

Who else thinks the new seven swordmen of the blood mist has a qt wielding nuibari?

no one.
kill yourself.

All fodder that should be killed.

I want to protect her smile!

When does bort get sword? This whole kunai shit is played out

long hair on ninja is heretical and retarded.

Your face is heretical and retarded.

Timeskip or when Sasuke actually teaches him something useful.

This is not a shipping thread. Just a generic waifu thread so please no shipping war crap.

In a profession where you commonly find yourself in battle with multiple enemies, why would you give them a tendril to easily grasp on to that you have no direct control over, that will give them easy access to a vital region of your body? A ninja doesnt need gigantic handle bars.

Remove Sup Forums

I thought you were talking about your face, it was funny.

It doesn't make sense that they wear flashy clothes, or that Naruto's last form was a fucking torch.

>She keeps her skintight outfit but grows up big and bouncy

Sarada=Wide ass
Sumire=Big tits

Which one would you prefer?

Sarada!

Sumire!

I've intentionally been avoiding Boruto because I hated the little fucker. Didn't have to so shit for what he has. But after seeing this sexy child, I have taken new interest in the series. Are there any scenes of spats clad asses and nubile bodies with budding breasts?
Ass but sumire is still 1000 times cuter than the salad cunt

Tits man and like cute girls so who I would pick should be obvious.

I feel so bad but I like her design and voice.
I feel like a teenager again.

No, the fanservice is non-existent and everybody's just memeing; all the girls in this show are bland and flat as a pancake, no budding curves, nothing.

Shinobi that make it to an older age with long hair are probably doing something right. The Sannin all have long hair and all lived to 50 before Jiraiya died, and he didn't just have long hair, he weaponized it. Kakuzu also had long hair and lived to 91 or something.

they're 12 year old, you fucks.

But Sumire is as flat as Salad

Right? She looks awesome, I would have it if one of Boruto's filler friends had her voice and edgy looks.

>Will she cut down her hair sometime in the future?
Yes, after 2nd or 3rd timeskip after she gets pregnant.

You guys like her because she nicely sticks out in a hellhole full of plain looking fucks, but not so much that it is fucking distracting like Kisame's bastard.

She's going to become the burger queen and all the fat get stored into her chest..

>Sumire similiar to Hinata
>Will become Burger queen

Hinata would be proud.

Well, yes, and her voice is awesome.

>saladslut
>wide ass
>pinkshit genes
user pls

Sakura's ass was quite good but was flat chested.

Same's probably going to happen for Salad.

Not after the timeskip. Their teenage days are going to be delicious.

>water

>Sakura's ass was quite good
user pls this meme arose from a picture of Sakura bent over, which makes literally anyone's ass look big

This would be some interesting Suiton jutsu.

yeah. glad sarada already made it, but the others dont look right. inojin looks stupid with overalls.

Did this bitch seriously think naruto was gay? Despite countless scenes of him talking about loving Sakura

Sakura was quite a beard for Naruto, given how much more he cared about Sasuke.

>this is what passes for a good ass

What am I looking at in here?

At the end of the day, Narusasufags are just another batch of delusional autists. Naruto has been shown to care for Sasuke more than any other of his friends in the cast, but he was never really romantically interested in him, and we all know Sasuke is completely asexual.

Don't worry user, that's what Hashirama and Madara are for.

t. Fujo

It's funny that idiots like them lambaste The Last for having Naruto not understand the difference between romantic and platonic love when they themselves failed to understand that for 700 chapters.

A plank with a huge fivehead in her natural habitat. By the way, the beginning of part II is where all the teenage character look their worst in the entire story, mostly because Kishi was still getting used to these designs and the proportions like all wonky.

>"I don't like Sakura! So I'm going to pretend I don't see any good assets when it's clearly shown to me!"

Hello, pinkshitfag

I know good assets when I see them, and I can't see any ass in there, clothes are not helping.

Where can one read Boruto manga scanlations?

Is it still time to post hawawas?

Yes.

Let's start.

> gaara won at the end.
Gangetsu was literally telling him how he could beat him, and Gaara alongside an entire legion couldnt even do it.

Hozuki's >>>>> rest of the wankers.
Clearly hozukis are top 5 of the strongest shinobi currently.

>same fagg hinashit shitting on every thread.
What a cuck

Didn't know it was time, boyos.

Boruto-kun...

>gengetsu not mangetsu
We dont know how mangetsu diez but clearly "evaporating the water" it's out of the question since it's chakra based.

Are you the Guy and Lee fagg from lat thread? Dude those two jobbers are nothing to suigetsu.

>muh muh super kicks that can evaporar suigetsu.
Not even a fuckiing nuke could, what the fuck is that shitty attack gonna do to suigetsu?

Point still stands, go suck dick.

Oh look, is the ESL faggot again. By the way, this has nothing to do with Shitckura vs Titnata retard, Sakura is simply as flat as your electroencephalogram, which not rare for Naruto girls in general.

*which is

Not him, but you're only digging deeper into your own retardation. Since when is chakra summoned water magically immune to evaporation? Of course nuking or evaporating water faggot is a viable option.

Don't forget, The Last retconned nothing.

>That entire academy flashback.
>Naruto never having feelings for Sakura.
>"retconned nothing".

>>That entire academy flashback.
>too retarded to tell the difference between a retcon and a flashback
>>Naruto never having feelings for Sakura.
They were always because of Sasuke, remember? Chapter 3. We've had this discussion multiple times and you lost every single time.
>>"retconned nothing".
Yep, not a single thing. Don't forget,

Dunno, Gaara that is not holding back (so Gold Sand is included) is rather superior to Suigetsu, who lacks oily part of Gengetsu's abilities.

Will we be introduced to Gaaras adopted children next arc? Boruto and Gaaras konkuro looking kid seem to be rivals in the making.

L-Lewd!

>the bottom of hawawa’s left butt cheek
HNNNNNNNG

Why are niggers allowed to type like this here?