YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Literally why i dropped this shit, i'm repulsed with the cluterfuck relationships

Also does this show have literally no fucking budget after the first 4 episodes? What the fuck was that episode 5, fucking Nadia Island tier garbage, and it never recovered in terms of animation quality

Considering the source, it was a miracle of some sort to see this kind of anime anyway.It wasnt that bad. I think they had some guest director(s) on some of the episodes, so the art style and general direction differed between them. The animation had some good moments later on though, and top tier sound direction in the notfiend hospital episode.

Do you know of the BDs are any better?

I never rewatched the series but still archived the BD anyway.There are probably those bd comparison sites for the series if you googled enough.

This episode is the ultimate pleb filter.

>the whole point of this scene is to play on contrast between forced by their shitty society gay relationships and natural feelings Saki has to Shun
>retards can't understand that this scene is an actual critique of gay relationships even five years later

I absolutely hated the ending, it was way worse than anything that came before it.

Are you russian or something? Like who dislikes gays in 2017, jeez.

Worst anime since school days

>Are you russian or something? Like who dislikes gays in 2017, jeez.

try the vast majority of the planet

Squealer did nothing wrong.

>Are you russian or something
Yes.
>Like who dislikes gays in 2017
>>>/tumblr/

More like everyone is indifferent to them as long as they don't behave like the biggest faggot on earth.

No, you don't understand, they're like bonobo monkeys. At least they were in the manga

Shin Sekai Yaoi

I don't get it. He did the right thing.

He was the hero of the show but I guess the point was to show us the heroes dont always win.

Pleb filter still going strong to this day.

>>Are you russian or something? Like who dislikes gays in 2017, jeez.
Normal people

To be fair the whole first half is 'molerats and weird shit that isnt as interesting'

SSY is the greatest pleb filter.

Is this quality posting?

>implying it's not a troll

Someone post the passage from the LN that describes it a lot more graphically.

> Like who dislikes gays in 2017, jeez.

Hahahaha. You must be an American sheltered twat. More than half the world finds them repulsive.

Why is Sup Forums more accepting of yaoi than yuri?

Tfw I heard it in my head

Faggots, that's why

You must be new if you think that.

/u/ and /y/ are both filth who need to remain on their containment boards.

The fudanshi are polite, criticize their own niche and are not afraid of female characters. They are nothing like the yurifags.

>this is what fudanshits and fujoshits tell themselves

It's not the fudanshi that are the problem, but the fujoshi. Most of them are newfags that came here while YoI was airing, and they never left.

As far as I can see there are no such problems on the "It's time" threads.

I think it handled it maturely.

I remember reading it here. It was rather explicit.