WHITE BABIES = MOM SUFFERING

How to make young white women think having babies is better than sex?

Previous thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163623459

inb4 fake and gay. let kek and Nature's God witness my honesty.

I was talking to this 8/10, 145-IQ, Bavarian-phenotype woman the other day about relationships. She had dumped her long-term boyfriend to casually date an older motorcycle guy. I strongly suggested the whole "marriage and children" thing and I'll sum up what she said:

Marriage:
> have to take care of a screaming shitbag for years, more or less alone
> can't go to music festivals
> can't go skiing
> can't host dinner parties with friends
> can't have sex with Chad
> can't earn money to party with Chad and for retirement
> stuck with a beta male who doesn't appreciate her

Not married:
> can have fun every single weekend and almost every single evening
> can party and travel with Chad and Brad
> can have dinner parties with Thad and Billy
> can hang out with girlfriend besties
> don't have to take care of a screaming shitbag every day for at least a decade

Women used to have an economic reason to reproduce (to have children do useful work) as well as a fun reason to reproduce (as an unavoidable part of being fucked). Now, there's no economic reason or fun reason to have children.

I want to achieve the most basic part of a good life (have and raise children with a woman). I can Chad it up to make this happen, but I'm too White to Chad it up without at least considering more just and honorable options.

What are some redpilled ways to make raising under-age-6 children be more fun for a woman than partying with Chad?

> live with parents, who help raise the kids?
> hire immigrants to work as nannies for low wages?
> build robots to do the shitty work?
> cuckold nonwhite men married to white women?
> give up and die?

Last thread boiled down to this:
> become Chad

Hitler was a controversial figure but he had some good ideas about motherhood.

Attached: baby2.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

Seriously dude, just tell her you want to make kids with her. That's literally all it takes.

Tell them you cant have babies, but yes women are truly not wanting children these day ive seen some with just one. But dont worry men are working real jobs again so there might be a baby boom.

No, they must use reverse psychology!

I never met a woman that didn’t want to have kids, and I’m a bar tender so believe me when I say it. It’s a two person job to raise a family, so it’ll take time. White children are a gift. Good luck user.

>white children are a gift

They will grow up to be soyboys, druggies, whiggers, faggots or whores.

This is proof that the West is not only falling, but our basic human nature is failing and spiraling into free fall. Although it cannot be confirmed what OP said, women have never been against having kids EVER until recent years. Usually its the woman begging the husband for kids so she can take care of something or someone who isn't part of her own, or who she can take pride and dignity in doing. By God I cannot imagine any other reason to have a partner if not to repopulate and enjoy the ride. It hurts sometimes to think that people will throw their lives away for pleasure, especially since pleasure is the key to human biological failure. Proven by the fall of the Romans, Byzantines, Ottomans, French, etc. When will we learn to only have a little bit fun in our early years, so when we are settled we can have as much fun as we want. I don't know about you but I wan't to work hard and raise a family, and when I get to see them take off and fly out of the nest, I want to be able to fully enjoy my life to the limit.

Attached: 1517372001393.gif (376x328, 3.7M)

BarTender you lost me,

I met mine in a bar friday night after he got off work. 18 years so good so far. 3 kids.

I always say that they have a biological clock and mention the wall and the effects of hitting it. Some times i ramble on how menstruation works to back up what i say, and then give examples from what i know from them when they are hurt by degeneracy and they felt hurt, lots of girls i know has been cheated more than once and lost capacity to trust men, it´s seems what perpetuates the cycle

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Now, there's no economic reason or fun reason to have children.

If anything there is more fun reasons to have children now than in the past when they were required for farm work in order to survive.

There isnt an immediate economic reason, but the long term reason is that you have someone to pass your wealth to and people to take care of you when you're sick/injured/old. White people, unlike other races, think in long term so white women should realize it's in their interest to have at least one.

>last thread boiled down to this: become chad
you have to become chad to get any single childless hot girl to marry you tho

You got to go out to meet them they are not on line. They work at different places in the mall.

Hot is important, cause looks come and go, lower your expectations.

It’s starys with their ability to make money in the workplace. Until we have truly merit based hiring women will act like this n

My kids disapprove of me surfing Sup Forums. They're teenagers.

Attached: 1520908801053x.jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

Woman dont really want to work they do have a husband list like ,must work enough, must be able to use tools and must be showered good. Some are long but if you can at least do the top 3 thats pretty good. Looks and money are not that important hygiene is however from my single friends.

said many times: let corporations replace familes.
women will be surrogates, and probably hired by companies to raise children at boarding schools paid for by the corporations.
These will replace families so adults can have fun their whole life and not worry about having a family.

if you aren't good looking, intelligent, etc. just give up on ever reproducing.

Our society is literally becoming a behavior sink. The end is near. I await Ragnarok to wipe the slate clean

Attached: 1502280069423.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

I love my kids and i would want someone else raising them, they keep you in shape and super happy, and now that their teenagers i get to aggravated them and they can't out sly this fox.

Goodnight. God bless!

Foolish to try to change women directly.

Everybody knows women just like whatever music men around like. Either their Father or husband / boyfriend.

This guidance of opinion extends to their opinion about what is valuable in women (including themselves) too.

Men need to act as though only good, wholesome women are valuable.

Because it is true.

If all the men around a girl think girls should be sluts, she will think the same.

Depending on memes is a pussy psyop tactic surreptitious losers use. The only reason memes influence opinion is because men are such pussies, authoritative images on the internet become the most masculine force in the women's lives.

Fix women by having high expectations, and becoming valuable enough yourself they are worth satisfying.

Why even have children?

Attached: 1503627780850.png (625x626, 66K)

This. Fucking idiots.

>HURR WE NEED TO TRICK/BRAINWASH WOMEN TO HAVE BABIES
No faggot. Just be a man, get a decent GF and say "I want babies. Give me babies or we are done"

They make dating sites for nice people not just tumble or whatever, they have good ones there is a dating app for everyone.

>hurr durr bait
Of course

Attached: 1502448842571.jpg (1016x970, 168K)

WDTMBT

Attached: 3FC17323-AE52-469A-A987-DE58F325D134.png (1200x865, 273K)

>I can Chad it up
>describes woman as "Bavarian-phenotype"
>don't even want to ask how you know what her IQ is

Buddy...

It's probably not bait. It's probably a legitimate question. Those that opt out of having kids often rationalize doing it. If someone's a sperg, or detached from their biological drive through societal conditioning, or has just rationalized their way out of desiring parenthood, you need to explain an answer to the very basic question of: "Why?" If you can't do that, then you have failed. If even so much as a devil's advocate cannot be refuted, you aren't on solid ground.

Your thread just provides further evidence that white women are trash.

It is bait. We have his thread every day